Posted: 17 years ago
way to go....
continue ur ff soon
i cant wait to read the next part
that part was tooooo gooddddd
sweetz_gurl thumbnail
Part 35

Next Morning,Angad wakes up to see Kripa not beside her.He remembers last night.Angad feels really hurt.Angad pputs his hand on his eyes and press it.Then he drags his same hand to his hairs.The words were echoing in his ears of Kripa"You are the one whom i can trust Prithvi".Just then Kripa comes in the room.

K:Good Morning..

Angad surprisely looks at her.Angad just nods his head at her just"Good Morning".

K:Are you alright today..

A:Yes..

K:C'mon get up..

A:i am going to take bath...please give memy clothes for hospital..

K(surprised but smiles):Angad!!today is sunday...are you going hospital for sunday too...i think there will be another shift at your place..

A(puts his hand on his head):Oh Yeah..i forgot..Kripa feels strange at Angad's behaviour.She comes and sits beside him.She checks his temperature.Angad looks at her confused.

K:Are you alright!!!

A:Yes i am!!!

Angad just gets up and leaves to take a shower.After the shower,Angad comes out to see Kripa setting the bed.Angad puts the towel on the side table and start brushing his hairs.After brushing,he was about to go out door when the phone rang.

A(thinks):It must be of Prithvi!!

Kripa was about to pick up when Angad quickly walks to the phone and picks up.Kripa looks at Angad like"What happened to him".

A:Hello

P:Hi..can i talk to Kripa..

A:WHo is this?

P:Prithvi..

A(thinks angrily):i'll not leave you Prithvi!!!!

A(to Prithvi):No..Wrong Number..

ANgad puts off the phone and looks at Kripa.

K:Who was it..

Angad continue looking at her without replying.He just looks at her thinking about her and Prithvi.

K:Angad!!!!

A:huh..Sorry..

K:Who was it!!

A:Uhh..just a wrong number..

K:Angad are you alright...from morning you are behaving awkward...

A:Nothing..

Saying that he leaves the room leaving Kripa all confused.After 2 hours,Kripa gets a call on her mobile.

K:Hello!!

P:Hi Kripa..where are you!!!

K:I am at home..what happened?

P:Nothinng..i was worried about you...like you called me last night..

K:Sorry Prithvi if i disturbed you...i was feeling so lonely..

Just then Angad comes from behind.Kripa notices Angad and start talking like she was talking to Mishti.

K:Uh Yeah Mishti..

P:What..!!is Angad there?

K:Umm yeah..i know..

P:Should i call you later..

K:no No continue..

P:Oh Ok..Kripa i was thinking if you could come and tell me in detail what really happened..

K:I'll try to come..ok

P:Oh Ok Bye..

Kripa puts off the phone.

A:Who was it?

K:M..Mishti..

A:Oh what was she saying..

K:Uh she wanted to meet me..

A:Oh ok..so you going?

K:Can i go?

A:sure..can i drop you..

K:no i'll manage Angad..thanx for asking..

A:Why are you sweating?

Kripa puts her hand on her head to feel sweating.

K:Uh..Its so hot..

A:The Air conditions are full on..

Kripa was really embarassed.She don't know what to say.

K:Uh Angad...can i go..she must be waiting..

A:Ok..Take care..

Kripa leaves while Angad was also confused at her behaviour.At road Bridge,Prithvi was waiting for Kripa.Finally Kripa stops his car behind Prithvi's and comes out.

K:Hi How are you..Why you called me here..

P:Because if i called you at any restaurant then it would be dangerous for you only..

K:Oh Yeah..Thanx...

P:So Tell me..

K:Last night when i called you i felt very lighter prithvi..i know i am lying to Angad..but what can i do more...he don't believe me..his mother try me to work all day and at night acts in front of Angad like she did all...i am tired Prithvi..i can't handle myself...i am not that strong you know that very well...i have manners to how to treat someone old....i can bear it all now...i will die Prithvi..

Soon it start raining.

P:God..

Kripa runs to her car but sees her tire punctured.

P:What happened?

K:The tire is punctured..

P:C'mon..i'll drop you..

K:Ok..

Kripa sits beside him.Prithvi starts the car but it doesn't start.

P:Damn!!

K:What happened now?

P:The car is heated up..

K:Now?

P:C'mon..we'll get anything..

They both comes out.It starts to rain hard now.Prithvi and Kripa start running and sees a bus stop shettle.They both goes inside.Kripa leans to the wall and takes breath heavily while Prithvi looks around when his eyes falls on Kripa.He keeps looking at her like he haven't saw her before like this.She was looking really beautiful with wet hairs.He comes closer to Kripa.Kripa was just looking down without knowing that Prithvi was coming to her.When Prithvi hit his body with Kripa's,Kripa quickly looks up to see Prithvi.Kripa just looks at him.Prithvi comes more closer to her when we see someone clicking picture of them.Prithvi was one inch away from his lips to her.Just the a thunder comes,Kripa quickly pushes him away.Kripa looks at him for a minute then runs from there.She runs in the rain while on the other hand we see Naina showing some picture of Kripa and Prithvi to Angad which she clicked in the restaurant.

Angad was shocked to see Kripa with Prithvi with her hand on his.He just couoldn't control himself and throws the vase which was beside him.He picks up the phone and dials a number to Mishti's house.

M:Hello..

A(furious):hello Mishti..Kripa there..

M:Oh hi How are you..

A:Is Kripa there?

M:No..i haven't saw you guys from ages..

Angad was shocked to hear that.He just slames the phone.

N:Angad calm down..take it easy..

A:No Mom..How can she..

N:No Beta...just check her...maybe she was there to support him...

Angad looks at Naina when Kripa enters the house soaking in rain water.Angad and Naina looks at her.Naina holds Angad's hand to not show her that picture.Angad just calms down and looks at her.

A:Kripa where were you?

K:Umm..At Mishti's house..

Angad gets more angry to her that she was lying.Angad just do as Naina say,calm down.Kripa just walks up with a frown look on her face.Angad also follows her.We see Kripa opens the door and quickly sits on the bed.Angad comes from back and sees her.He remembers the pictures of her and Prithvi together.

A:Kripa..you took your car right?

Kripa with a jerk stands up listening his voice.

K:Woh..Woh...Mein..

Angad comes to her with a rude look but talk normally with that look.Kripa was opposite from him.

A:Why are you so confused?

K:Umm..Angad..my car tire was punctured and..

A(interrupts):How was Mishti?

K:She was fine..

Saying that she goes to the closet and takes out something to wear and heads to the washroom.Angad just sees her going.As Kripa closes the door of the washroom,Angad falls on the bed to sit.He puts his hands on his eyes while tears start coming out.

A(thinks):Why Kripa why?Why are you lying from me..?

He kept thinking about her and Prithvi's picture in which Kripa's hand was on Prithvi's.At Night,Angad went to sleep while Kripa was up at her side.Just then her cell vibrates.Kripa sees Prithvi's name flashing on it.

K(thinks):I have to clear the misunderstanding..

Kripa picks up her cell and goes to that same window.She sits down and accepts the call.It was sure that Angad wasn't sleeping.How he could sleep when her own wife doesn't trust her,her own wife keep awaken at night and talks with someone else saying that he trust at him.

K:Hello..

P:Kripa i am really sorry about that..i don't know what--

K:I know Prithvi..it was my fault too..

P:No Kripa..it was mine...Please Kripa forgive me..

K:Its Ok..I am happy nothing happened..

Prithvi and Kripa smiles at their places and talks for more minutes.Angad couldn't heared anything cleared but was trying his best to hear.Atlast,Kripa put off the cell.Angad quickly close his eyes.Kripa comes and slips in the bed.Next Morning,Angad just wake up and without waking Kripa up gets fresh.He was combing his hairs when Kripa woke up.Kripa sees in the clock to read its hitting 9.

K:Oh God..Angad why didn't you woke me up..

A:Its ok..i am get going now..

K:But--

But before Kripa could say anything,Angad left.Kripa was surprised at his strange behaviour.Kripa gets up and still thinking goes to the washroom.On the other hand,Angad comes to his cabin adn throws his bag on the table.He angrily sits on the chair but then he takes a deep breath and calm down.He preses the computer on button.Angad checks his mails.He clicks on a mail.It took a moment to load.He scroll down and was shocked to see something.He couldn't believe his eyes that what he just saw.We see in the mail Prithvi and Kripa close to each other.He picks up the moniter and throws it on the floor.Some people comes running in.

Dr:Are you alright Dr.Khanna..

Angad looks at them and looks on the other place.

A:Yes..you all may leave..

They all leaves while Angad sits back on his chair.

A:I will not leave you Prithvi........!!!!!!!!!!!

After some while,Angad was still thinking about that mail.He thinks that he should check Kripa that after all what she is really doing.Is this all a planning or really what Kripa is doing.He remembers that when he called Mishti,Kripa was not there than ofcourse whom can be she with,Prithvi.Then at the restaurant,she confessed it herself on the phone with Prithvi at that night.He was really grossed and confused.He was now having a strong headache.

To Be Continued..
Coming Up Next:What will happen now between them,Stay Tuned because a big twist is gonna come in next few parts?
Keep Reading..

Sweetz Gurl
angeleyez_786 thumbnail
great part
hope their misunderstandings get cleared soon
naina is a complete witch
👏
lucky-moon thumbnail
nice part but plz don't break their relation apart i would hate that overall great part
dhabi_84 thumbnail
prithvi always has to come and ruin everythin between them.....but don't break apart their relationship.......wut kripa is doing is wrong......but great part contine soon
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey saima!! long time havent spoken to you...well hey awesome part...continue soon 😊
sweetz_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja922

hey saima!! long time havent spoken to you...well hey awesome part...continue soon 😊

Oh Hi Pooja......yes its been too long now.....just seeing ahead when we are gonna have a talk😕

Pooja922 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetz_gurl

Oh Hi Pooja......yes its been too long now.....just seeing ahead when we are gonna have a talk😕

hey....what do you mean just seeing ahead when are gonna have a talk? well yea it has been long. hope to speak to u soon!
bhumishah thumbnail
i hope everythin goes back 2 normal soon n wut's the big twist?
can't wait n nice part
continue soon