India-Forums

isnt this confusing and weird? (Page 2)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I don't see why the family is making such an issue out of it. I mean, the child is biologically Megha and Garv's...so why would Isha and Vicky get him? By what right? Fine I understand Esha raised him for a short while...but you have to look ahead. Mehga can't have kids and Vivek is her only child. Isha can still have kids so why doesn't she just have another one to help her get over Vivek?

I swear...they make the families in these drams turn out to be so stupid and brainless.

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I can't even understand how the hell do they even have a case in this matter . Its obvious whose baby this is and in normal case every judge in every country will rule in favour of the birth mother, that is Megha !! How can Esha make any claim on the child on the basis that she looked after it just for a few months. The baby doesn't look more than 1 year.

Reasons why the baby should stay with Megha:
1) Its her child biologically and she NEVER put up the child for adoption.
2) She had fought to keep this illegitamate child alive when every one wanted her to have an abortion.
3) She was tricked and her child taken away.
4) Esha was so damn mean towards her when the child was in Esha's possesion . She used to get jealous and mean about it.
5) Laslt Megha can't conceive again.

Reasons why it should go to Esha:
1) Esha lost her baby saving Megha's baby.
2) Esha had a first miscarriage because that time Megha was evil and threw marble on the stairs and so Esha slipped and had a misscariage .
3) He in laws were mean and gave her Megha's baby , and then took him away.

The reasons why Megha desreves the baby far out weighs why Esha should keep this baby !!

I don't understand on what basis will the judge give the baby to Esha ? Will it be because you took care of the infant for 1 year and so you deserve him for his complete life ????? Thats stupid . So if i steal some one's baby for a year can i sue the birth mother and say i raised him for 1 year , so i deserve him ????? Makes no sense . Can some one in India tell us what happens in this case plz !!
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1 Senior Member
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
i know...but i dont know y ...but i feel the baby should remain with Esha.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1

i know...but i dont know y ...but i feel the baby should remain with Esha.

But why Confused? Try and think if you gave birth to a baby and loved him ......would you just hand him over to some relative because she fought you for itCry ??? Its just wrong !

Edited by Aparna_BD - 28 March 2006 at 2:46pm
hunygurl Groupbie
hunygurl
hunygurl

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I think Vivek should stay with Megha because biologically Vivek is Megha's baby and she has full right to take her own baby away from esha. I think esha is actinf really selfish. I mean look at it because despite everything in the courtroom Megha gave Vivek to Esha. Why? because she's a mother and all she wants is Vivek's welfare and look at esha all she cares is about her. I know the girl got the baby taken away from her and i do deeply feel sorry for her but i still side with Megha 100% all way.
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
yeah.....acutally afta seeing todays epsiode i change ma mind.. Angry =esha
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
she's acting lyke a brat...no effense. Confused
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i fink. megha will let esha have da baby. wat say?

Go to top