Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

and hey princess, take the first flight to india.. your darlin armaan needs you 😉 ... careful though, he might have caused an earthquake by smashing things with a "damn"

Don't worry,Jassi will be there beside her Armaan sir even before anyone has the time to blink taking care of both the earth and it's quakes for him😃

pmahesh thumbnail

Hey, is this news confirmed. If it is, then it is bad news. Princess, why don't you go to armaan and let jassi be with purab.That will armaan fans happy and purab's too.

hydroxide00 thumbnail
i think whtever usa gurl said is rite coz thts wht deadly told me!!!
deadly thumbnail
Hey ! I am only guessing all these. Don't drag my name in to it. But I don't agree about the purab's past thing.
pmahesh thumbnail
Hey, who is spreading all this rumours?
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

rumours are easy to soread....but facts is all that mateers..so incase this is true plz do give the site or other source from where you have got it......

and yeah as annie said purab does'nt have to worry...there are too many for him.But if they do end up jassi with armaan then i think this serial will be like any other potboiler and will loose the distinct identity it had created for itself!!

ides thumbnail
hey welcome back naina....I was waiting to hear that from u😉
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=]1. Jassi will not marry Purab.
2. Armaan is not the guy who is after Jassi's draft it will be someone else
3. Armaan will not marry malika but jassi because they are showing mallika insisting to marry and arman is refusing but he will end up marrying jassi.
4. Something bad abt purab will happen or his past life will be highlighted[/quote]

Relax guys! This is just someone's opinion. I read this very post by someone else on another site.

I have no idea about which speculations are going to be proven true. I'm just going to enjoy watching whatever is going on at present.

If Jassi marries Armaan in the end, good riddance! Hum sab Purab ke liye hain naa?😉

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

If Jassi marries Armaan in the end, good riddance! Hum sab Purab ke liye hain naa?😉

Yeah, and once Purab is taken, Then Main Hoon Naa 😉.

Jammy.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Yeah, and once Purab is taken, Then Main Hoon Naa 😉.

true jammy......why dont u hold ur breath😉