India-Forums

DOES ANYONE EVER RESPOND?! (Page 2)

agarwalkunal21 Newbie
agarwalkunal21
agarwalkunal21

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 12:10am | IP Logged
the interview links are not working of rajeev khandelwal the god and the useless interview of other small stars are working.nice one how could the rajeev khandelwal interview is not working on craze fm.i tried a million times no use from at least a month.india forums at craze FM IS USELESS.I THOUGHT THIS IS GOOD SITE BUT USELESS.INDIANTELEVISION.COM IS BETTER THAN THIS.ATLEAST THEY HAVE RAJEEV INTERVIEW TO READ THAN LIVE INTERVIEW WHICH DOES NOT WORK.

agarwalkunal21 Newbie
agarwalkunal21
agarwalkunal21

the interview links are not working of rajeev khandelwal the god and the useless interview of other small stars are working.nice one how could the rajeev khandelwal interview is not working on craze fm.i tried a million times no use from at least a month.india forums at craze FM IS USELESS.I THOUGHT THIS IS GOOD SITE BUT USELESS.INDIANTELEVISION.COM IS BETTER THAN THIS.ATLEAST THEY HAVE RAJEEV INTERVIEW TO READ THAN LIVE INTERVIEW WHICH DOES NOT WORK.
agarwalkunal21 Newbie
agarwalkunal21
agarwalkunal21

agarwalkunal21 Newbie
agarwalkunal21
agarwalkunal21

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
the interview links are not working of rajeev khandelwal the god and the useless interview of other small stars are working.nice one how could the rajeev khandelwal interview is not working on craze fm.i tried a million times no use from at least a month.india forums at craze FM IS USELESS.I THOUGHT THIS IS GOOD SITE BUT USELESS.INDIANTELEVISION.COM IS BETTER THAN THIS.ATLEAST THEY HAVE RAJEEV INTERVIEW TO READ THAN LIVE INTERVIEW WHICH DOES NOT WORK.   Angry
wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
soz id luv 2 help but im useless @ computers myself
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by agarwalkunal21

the interview links are not working of rajeev khandelwal the god and the useless interview of other small stars are working.nice one how could the rajeev khandelwal interview is not working on craze fm.i tried a million times no use from at least a month.india forums at craze FM IS USELESS.I THOUGHT THIS IS GOOD SITE BUT USELESS.INDIANTELEVISION.COM IS BETTER THAN THIS.ATLEAST THEY HAVE RAJEEV INTERVIEW TO READ THAN LIVE INTERVIEW WHICH DOES NOT WORK.   Angry

Mind your language........people have been trying to help you and I'm sure they will come up with a solution soon.Please dont's refer other actors as useless as we are no one to judge them as how hardworking they are....and as for the other site you mentioned.......if it's so good.....you should just stick to that one and listen to his interview over thereSmile

Go to top