Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuljit thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: heart girl

All the titles were awesome but i m sorry to inform u that I will be not be able to start this coz of some problems. I wont be coming back to If. sorry to have played with all your feelings. I wont be able to do it , if anyone thinks he/she can organise it.. he/she can go ahead with it. Jst talk to Jem abt it. Sorry guyz i ll miss u all.
Bye

😲 😲 😲
omg
wat happen isha
why r u leaving πŸ˜• 😭 😭
doly_455 thumbnail
hg plz dont leave !!!!
if would never be the same without you....
if ther is some genuine problem then u may take a break but can always come back..... plz dont go forever.....
it would make us all 😭 Edited by doly_455 - 18 years ago
heart girl thumbnail
Oh girls dont cry please I had a lil problem but now i solved it.. We ll start voting soon 😊 Edited by heart girl - 18 years ago
heart girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: QT143

okie pokie isha ji! das coo!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No Problem JalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

navpun thumbnail
hey Hg......wht was all this???

I got struck with work in office and I couldnt participate in MC from some days.....but still I was the first one to come up with few titles...tum mujhe hi bhool gayi. Anyway, I dont know if u r still taking up few titles.....I have some in mind.

For: Sanjana & Thameem Pyar ke geet-Jodi Kamaal Ki of the week

Post and play-Chamatkar of the week

heart girl thumbnail
Oye I dint forget Anyone..Deadline is gone tho but i ll c 😊
Reema_J thumbnail
HG! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so happy that you have resolved your problem! Thanks so much for not leaving us, it really would not be the same, for me at least, you know you are one of my closest buddies here! πŸ˜‰