Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😆...Okay, that was really bad!

Main kya karoon, is deemag mein kuch nahin aa raha hai! 😕
Reema_J thumbnail
😆 😆 😆...I don't know!

I just made it up, since it's "couples" in the game...okay, I'm gonna stop now...before people start thinking I'm stupid! 😆 😕 😆
heart girl thumbnail
Nice thinking tho yaar 👏 ab iss jhint ke saath koi soch sakega 😊 Thanks yaar i m not joking 😊
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heart girl

no yaar its not a title cermony thing! These titles are the ones we ll b giving to winner for eg MOW is a title given to the most active member.. THis is totally differnt from urs.When evryone will vote for the person who participates the most in a particular topic..we ll honor him wid that particcular title..we arnt voting for titles..its diff yaar me not copying plz😊

okie pokie isha ji! das coo!😃😃😃

Reema_J thumbnail

Nice thinking tho yaar 👏 ab iss jhint ke saath koi soch sakega 😊 Thanks yaar i m not joking 😊

😆...Thanks HG!

doly_455 thumbnail
i m over the dead line but hav some suggessions
theme game.....best theme artist of the week
new game post and play....best jodi thinker of the week

hope u like them.
Reema_J thumbnail
Hey thanks for the response Doly!

Let's see what HG thinks and if we can still go on with this concpt! 😃
heart girl thumbnail
All the titles were awesome but i m sorry to inform u that I will be not be able to start this coz of some problems. I wont be coming back to If. sorry to have played with all your feelings. I wont be able to do it , if anyone thinks he/she can organise it.. he/she can go ahead with it. Jst talk to Jem abt it. Sorry guyz i ll miss u all.
Bye
Reema_J thumbnail

All the titles were awesome but i m sorry to inform u that I will be not be able to start this coz of some problems. I wont be coming back to If. sorry to have played with all your feelings. I wont be able to do it , if anyone thinks he/she can organise it.. he/she can go ahead with it. Jst talk to Jem abt it. Sorry guyz i ll miss u all.
Bye

It's okay, no one is worried about the topic now HG!  Why are you leaving us?! 😭