India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian Idol - 2 : Unfair judges!!!

an_indian Newbie
an_indian
an_indian

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Though I have not seen the episodes since sometime , I get the updates from my mom who watches it regularly. After hearing the recent controversy, I was keen to know about more about it and was here to know it.

I dont think the judges should react in such a way. They are supposed to know the rules before they join ( and I guess they accept the show only after knowing the rules) and  should be mature enough to give their opinion sensibly. They should not act in a partial way (atleast not display) as judge as it creates a similar impression in the audience. The audience get carried away by such act. Being the judge, they have the BIG responsibility to carry the show or a competition with positive spirit. I have seen the auditions where the judes were not even polite and their reactions to contestants so unkind( I would writtern pages on it..Thank God I got some patience left still)

The display or act as done would definitely create a negative mark for other contestants(like anuj) and his chance of losing are more after this.

I am not against any singer , I have seen amey sing and he was my fav too..(though not seen anu sing much). But e have to take the decision t because thatz how the show rules go and everyone knows.

If there is any chance to inform the judges, I would ask judges the following Qs.

1. Were they not knowing the rules before accetping the show?
2. Was their act or display decent and responsible enough?
3. Were there no contestants voted out like this before?
4. Can they bring back the negative impact they have created for Anuj?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top