•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i hate Urvashi 😑i mean remember when she told Kavita she doesn't have the courage 2 tell evey1 the truth bout Karan.

Then that day in the hospital she didn't even have the courage 2 tell every1 bout Karan ,she say that Druv😑 (Karan can never b like Druv he's evil)😑

HATE BOTH MOTHER & SON😑!!!!

she is magboor..maa ki mamta.. πŸ˜† ...she will realize her mistake very soon..
Urvashi is like a owl.I am scared of her eyes.
i hate her as well and i dont feel the least bit sorry for her that karan died cuz its her fault he died..if she had taught him good sanskars then karan might not have done alll this 😑
i hate too urvashi and karan.if i watch sindoor if isee urvashi face i hate my self πŸ˜›
I think her and Alisha look alike and they could be mother and daughter. I don't like Urvashi also, she stood by and watched everything going on to vedika.
I HATE urvashi and karan 😑
i h8 er 2...she iz as bad as sundari--standin der watchin er son make sum1 mad n also shoot er own blood sister---what kind of motherly luv iz this????????????? i h8 er 😑

Originally posted by chitra anand

Urvashi is like a owl.I am scared of her eyes.

πŸ˜†

I Think Urvashi is horrible! In sindoor and in Ek Ladki Anjani Si! I mean after blckmailing her, warning her, and threating her she agreed ... besides if n e 1 doesnt do tht here then she wont say n e thing .. she said only 1 or 2 thngs in Ek ladki anjani si! 😑