sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai
Buzz is, Mani Ratnam has finalised the Ash-Abhishek jodi for his next film. Ratnam wanted Viveik Oberoi also in the film, but after his split with Ash, it is unlikely that the wounded lover walked out.

But the lovebirds will come together in Bunty Walia's Just Punjabi in all probability.

Walia says that Ash has been informed about the same, but she is yet to get back to him. Is he capitalising on the off-screen romance between Ash and Abhishek?

Walia defends, "I am not casting her because of the rumours doing the rounds. I need Ash for this role, simply because the character is required to do lots of action.

Ash is thought of as a delicate person, but I am sure that she can do what I need from her in Just Punjabi. I want to provide the audience with the unexpected." We think Ash-Viveik would've been better casting after all he is Punjabi.
Plunging necklines for macho men

Bold n Bald:
Salman Khan

Bips has competition: John Abraham

Bade dil wala:
Sanjay Dutt

We know men love plunging necklines. But we thought only on women. Obviously we were wrong. Judging these pictures of John, Salman and Sanju, apna macho guys love to bare too. As long as they don't take to rising hemlines as well, we will not complain.

Academy's unaware of Taxi request

John Abraham in
Taxi No 9211
It was reported that a copy of the film Taxi No 9211 had been requisitioned by the Academy of Motion Pictures and Arts.

But according to an email to HiTLIST from Snowden Becker, the public access coordinator for the Academy Film Archive, which holds the Academy's moving image collections, this is untrue.

We quote: "I am unaware of any plans on the Academy's part to purchase or otherwise acquire a print of this film at this time. Any reports to the contrary are inaccurate. The Academy acquires only those new films that have been nominated for Academy Awards."

Gullu's hosting now

Gulshan Grover
After hosting part of the Zee awards, Bad Man Gulshan Grover will anchor ETC Punjabi Music Awards better known as the Grammies of Punjabi Music, along with Punjabi kudi Rajeshwari Sachdev. Gulshan has agreed to play anchor because he says he is a hard-core Punjabi at heart and this is his chance to return to his roots.

This is the third year of ETC Punjabi Music Awards. The first award show in 2004 had Navjot Singh Sidhu as the anchor. Last year's show had the event running on for six hours straight.

What's in store this year? The Awards Show will be telecast LIVE simultaneously on ETC Channel Punjabi, Zee Punjabi and Alpha ETC Punjabi on Saturday, March 18.

Meet Lata's fianc

Lata Sabharwal
Sundeep Daraa
Here's a dekho of Sundeep Daraa, the director, who small screen actress Lata Sabharwal is set to wed in April.

As reported Lata to marry (HiTLIST , March 10), Daraa is presently based in Jakarta, Indonesia, on an assignment with a local TV channel.

"Ours has been a long-distance relationship. He even proposed to me over the phone," says Lata who is seen as Shalini in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki and will also be seen in Sooraj Barjatya's film Vivaah.

Daraa has directed shows like Yeh Nazdeekiyan, Shagun, Dishayen and Tumhari Disha. Though Lata was part of the cast of Dishyaen, love blossomed much later.

"We don't even have a pic of both of us together because by that time we realised it Sundeep was already in Jakarta. Though we did have an engagement ceremony via the phone."

RAZA'S BOLLYWOOD

Q What would have been the name of Umrao Jaan if Abhishek Bachchan played the title role?
A Umrao's Jaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
koool...thanks for sharing... πŸ˜‰
MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
I don lyk ash wid abhiiiiiiiii
lilyrosey thumbnail
thx! i want abhi with rani! πŸ˜†
umrao_jaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS.ATTITUDE

I don lyk ash wid abhiiiiiiiii

πŸ˜‰Thanx sweety...they totally DON'T match!!!

AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
abhi and rani wud make the perfect couple!!

not abhi and aish 🀒 i realli hope its all rumours
Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail
we all want our raja to be with his rani 😊 πŸ˜‰