India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Im feeling bad for both Amey and Anuj

*TiNa* Groupbie
*TiNa*
*TiNa*

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Hi ppl I dont really start topics but this is just wats in my mind rite now. I just saw the results round yesterday and was depressed and upset and shocked like Im sure all of you were. All throughout the galas Amey was the only one who never got bad comments and everyone kept telling him hes the next Indian Idol. It was so sad wen everyone was protesting and yelling n getting out Amey really wanted everyone to calm down. I know that he will probably get so many offers and albums, but its sad that he doesnt get the title Indian Idol. I feel really sorry for him, but all the best to him. I also feel sorry for Anuj. Yeah I know he doesnt deserve to be in the top 3. But yesterday I felt bad for him too, I would have cracked if I was Anuj. I would hate to be Anuj right now, he is probably feeling so guilty and so uncomfortable to be in top3. But we all know he should be eliminated next. I am so confused that if soo many ppl love Amey and are protesting for him, why in the heck didnt they vote for him??! Goshh its not like someone else is gonna give it to him, they shoulda voted more for him so such a deserving person like Amey wouldnt have gotten out. And also I have more respect for Amey in my heart rite now, because he rejected wen the judgse said lets have a rematch. That is so mature, loyal, and great of him to do. Well I wish him all the best and I bet not only mines, but all your prayers are with him. Amey is so lucky to have so many loving fans like you! This whole forum is all Amey lovers and I hope he keeps getting all this love and support for the rest of his life!Smile

mk8978 Senior Member
mk8978
mk8978

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I know its not fair that Amey left. But it is not Anuj's fault and i think that if i were in his position i would be feeling bad as all of the judges are against him...or it just seems it. So i think its not his fault and people should just accept it. Its unfortunate the level of II2 isn't as good as Indian Idol 1...as obviously there were better contestants in top 3. Soo oh well...
*TiNa* Groupbie
*TiNa*
*TiNa*

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
well u cant really compare indian idol 1 and 2, because they have totally different people, so the voting will be different.
pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *TiNa*

Hi ppl I dont really start topics but this is just wats in my mind rite now. I just saw the results round yesterday and was depressed and upset and shocked like Im sure all of you were. All throughout the galas Amey was the only one who never got bad comments and everyone kept telling him hes the next Indian Idol. It was so sad wen everyone was protesting and yelling n getting out Amey really wanted everyone to calm down. I know that he will probably get so many offers and albums, but its sad that he doesnt get the title Indian Idol. I feel really sorry for him, but all the best to him. I also feel sorry for Anuj. Yeah I know he doesnt deserve to be in the top 3. But yesterday I felt bad for him too, I would have cracked if I was Anuj. I would hate to be Anuj right now, he is probably feeling so guilty and so uncomfortable to be in top3. But we all know he should be eliminated next. I am so confused that if soo many ppl love Amey and are protesting for him, why in the heck didnt they vote for him??! Goshh its not like someone else is gonna give it to him, they shoulda voted more for him so such a deserving person like Amey wouldnt have gotten out. And also I have more respect for Amey in my heart rite now, because he rejected wen the judgse said lets have a rematch. That is so mature, loyal, and great of him to do. Well I wish him all the best and I bet not only mines, but all your prayers are with him. Amey is so lucky to have so many loving fans like you! This whole forum is all Amey lovers and I hope he keeps getting all this love and support for the rest of his life!Smile

i agree with each n every single word of urs...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top