India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

is kashish reallly with sujal

meher_14 Groupbie
meher_14
meher_14

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

all the updates i have seen that kashish is trying to coax sujal for the fight with akshat, what did akshat do and sujal is cg's son..... tooo confused...... plz tell me..........

post your your coments

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

I don't think Kashish is trying to coax Sujal she just wants to see him happy. She knows both of them were really close and brought happiness to one another by being friends. I think she is trying to bring them back together because all they are getting by not being friends is pain and unhappiness.

Also Akshat feels a duty towards his mother and brother and so feels he shouldn't be friends with Sujal. Although i don't totally understand what Sujal has do do with this because Cg was the one who made the mistake. Akshat in my opinion should understand Sujal because he is going through alot of turmoil too. They both should be supporting each other not fighting each other.

If any1 is coaxing the fight it's Swayman he's purposely creating misunderstanding's between the two. He was probably the one who got Askhat kidnapped so he couldn't fight Sujal's case and placed the proofs in Sujal's office. Plus Akshat is digging a bigger grave for himself by insulting Sujal's mother and we all know Sujal will not tolerate that.

Thats my opinion on what is going on right now.

meher_14 Groupbie
meher_14
meher_14

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update but too confused actually i am in u.k and it is tooo behind. in here they are showing that they are just getting married.

firstly i cannot understand that how com kashih has forgive sujal. she thought that sujal murdered her husband.

then who is Swayman.

why Akshat feels a duty towards his mother and brother and so feels he shouldn't be friends with Sujal. what is the thing of akshat. too confused here

what is wrong with sujal's mom, what has she done.

is rishi settled in life or is he too devil

and who is reva?

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

well, later kashish found out that sujal is innocent. archie killed piyush with help of sania.

swayam is sujal's setpbrother Swayaym is  Reva and CG son and akshat's big brother.  and CG fist got married to Reva but then he got married to Vina. so 2 wives. so akshat is feeling for his mother about being cheated from his father, and sujal is CG's son as well.  swayam is negative character, so he's creating misunderstanding between sujal and akshat.

and still vina doesnt know about CG's other wife Reva and his sons. rishi is pretty much same but now he's in love with Mahek and geetting divorced from Sanjana. i guess u got it who is reva now?

I hope i answered all ur Que. u guys r really behind.

Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top