India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

The Soloution

shahfahad Newbie
shahfahad
shahfahad

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
After looking lots and lots of forums and msgs i realize that  amey have the biggest fan following then any one else of indian idol contestant i m comparing it to indian idol 1 contestant 2 (including abhijeet & rahul) i looked in different sites and different communites i hav found amey has been just out bcoz sony tv wants money thn the opinion of indian janta only one can vote more thn once who hav balance in his mobile and having credit on his pocket ..and one more reason it was just the money game which is playing with our emotions ...everyone realize that amey exit shouldn't been happen infact non amey fan also thinks that ..they are not brainless or deaf...it just to make richer the tv show managment and thats it ...those people who knows what is good singing they vote once and thats it ...but those who think that our contestant shouldn't been voted out they vote more thn once ...m i right? so this is not the true voting method .....and this is not janta's opinion ....so amey shouldn't say that janta ka faisla mahaan bcoz janta ka faisla wo bhi janta hai ke wo konsi janta hai jisne usse vote out kiya hai ....

i have the soloution if it can applicable thn amey can be back ...anuj is not a bad singer at all he was a good singer but he also do realize he shouldn't been here infact its all about getting public luv and i m 100% sure anuj can't get it ....i m not against anuj but i do realize anuj in very dangerous position of career if he got higher in that show he must not been applauded all he get the people angryness ...and this is what singer dont want he want public support to build his career so my soloution is that anuj should withdraw this contest as already he has an oppurtunity to say that he voted out on piano round and he maygive any reason and he want amey back instead of him so public can be in favour of him and got some soft corner for him ....may be his decission wont applicable but still anuj got some apearance which is good for his career and maybe amey get back to sing in top 3

thats wat i thought  what about u guys :)Smile

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hi
nice post
Huzi
Guest06 Groupbie
Guest06
Guest06

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
yes sounds like plan but he needs courage and the best time he lost the very day Amey was declared looser.

if he would have done this on that day then we would have seen so many post and people admiring Anuj

Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index