sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
iam a fan of geet but i dont hate ipkd and my mom loves this serial.for some days i have seen ipkd  foum members bashing about our show ,our actors.i know only some people from this forum does tht but pls can u all help to prevent this.iam not here to bash any one.i luv sanaya from mjht days.as u all know most probably our show will end we already disheartned.just imagine urself in our shoes and help us😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
dear i am really sorry to say this..dont feel bad! but if you have noticed that some people of our forum bash geet didnt you noticed that only some people from geet forum are responsible for that? they come here and bash our show! we dont go to geet forum and make post like "watch ipkknd,,and leave geet" do we??

you surely cant expect us to seat quietly and let them bash! as we are not on gandhigiri! they force us! otherwise we too want peace! 😊 we said it many time watch your show and let us watch ours! i think better that telling this to us you should convey this massage in your forum so that they maintain their politeness and  enjoy the shows! geet and ipkknd can never be compared..different show with diff strory lines! both have their own place :)
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

dear i am really sorry to say this..dont feel bad! but if you have noticed that some people of our forum bash geet didnt you noticed that only some people from geet forum are responsible for that? they come here and bash our show! we dont go to geet forum and make post like "watch ipkknd,,and leave geet" do we??

you surely cant expect us to seat quietly and let them bash! as we are not on gandhigiri! they force us! otherwise we too want peace! 😊 we said it many time watch your show and let us watch ours! i think better that telling this to us you should convey this massage in your forum so that they maintain their politeness and  enjoy the shows! geet and ipkknd can never be compared..different show with diff strory lines! both have their own place :)

i do agree tht some people from our show also bash.but right now our show is going to end and making such topics is unberable