India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

how can it be so

sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

If u guys rememba b4 wheneva misti or sumone used to call anita she used to say its not anita darling its anitaaaaaaaaa and now whenever sum1 calls her she doesnt say anythin

dats a bit odd isn't it Confused

Misfit_ Goldie
Misfit_
Misfit_

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
She has bigger problems to worry about than someone mispronouncing her name--namely her pathetic excuse for a husband, Manek. Ouch
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
hmm i think she doesnt care n e more- she is just shown to be cowering and willing to take abuse from everyone. mainly manek!! Angry
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
1st reason- she has more problems like her husband abusing her... n she has 2 deal with that

2nd reason- she has grown more mature- according 2 wat i thnk her character has made a great development... now that she is marrided she is much more mature and understand that little problems like those shouldnt be made into big thing
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by puja265

1st reason- she has more problems like her husband abusing her... n she has 2 deal with that

2nd reason- she has grown more mature- according 2 wat i thnk her character has made a great development... now that she is marrided she is much more mature and understand that little problems like those shouldnt be made into big thing

yup me agreeing with Puja Aunty..

All the things she said are true.. She growing up now.. so why make a big deal of a lil thing so its good how she acts now .. like a zimedari Woman

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with puja 2
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
don't u know ekta has DIMENTIA(memory loss) prob
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i know i loved when ever anita use to come there was a back round person sayin oh anitaaa Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index