hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaslove

Originally posted by hello98

Originally posted by Jaslove

Originally posted by hello98

Holi is a kind of family festival.....every body could have enjoyed it together.....no fun without D's....last year holi was great...everyone was together...and this time seems that she has excluded the D's...that is not fair.....Ranu and Ved can play holi and have a great time ..fine ,but why not the D's?Do they not deserve any happiness?

that is so true not even one shot of holi was shown on the Ds. Cry last year was so cool, this year nothing like that happenedConfused

Jaslove that is the cause of my Angry......and this topic was the bharkas...had to vent my frustration....next holi is a year away and TD may end by then.....so this devil deprived us of a good celebration.......never mind....I know I over reacted.......getting DK's mannerism!

I Know how you are feeling, that how I am, something wrong happens i would always comment on it, my mom would just look LOL she would say to me that right now you are like this what will happen it the writers or director of the show was in front of youWinkLOL

Wondering what if Rupali is in front of us in such situations?

Go to top