Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

haila....the things I do 4karu :)) (Page 2)

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
hey shaz..best of luck fer the pres...n well abt the episode i yet have 2 watch to see the cutie pie.Smile

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
OMG, Shaz!! Ur definitely crazy about Karu!! Haha..!! LOL Oh, have you heard of that event in Star PLus, in relation to Star Parivar, wherein a huge fan gets to meet his/her fave star? You deserve to go there as Karan's number one fan!! I mean it..Oh, all the very best for your presentation--but by now, I assume it's over? How did it go? I'm sure that Karan & Thursday's episode inspired you.. Wink
diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Best of luck for your presentation.
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged
best of luk 4 your presentation shazy Wink u will definitely do well Thumbs Up
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiNa58

OMG, Shaz!! Ur definitely crazy about Karu!! Haha..!! LOL Oh, have you heard of that event in Star PLus, in relation to Star Parivar, wherein a huge fan gets to meet his/her fave star? You deserve to go there as Karan's number one fan!! I mean it..Oh, all the very best for your presentation--but by now, I assume it's over? How did it go? I'm sure that Karan & Thursday's episode inspired you.. Wink

agree wid uWink

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

hey people....Big smile

uff....kya kahoon.....my laptop....the one precious thing that keeps me close 2karan grover.......smashed this morning....Cry so I tried 2get it fixed........can't be fixed till saturday......Cry I was sooo depressed.....socha....haila....how am I gonna watch saarrthi 2day?Ouch

so I had no alternative but 2go 2my friends house....and watch it there......Big smile and oh my God.....what an episode!Clap comedy with class and romance with a touch of sweetness and playful moments....Embarrassed 

and u know what? I have a presentation at uni 2moro....4which I should be preparing....instead....I am at my friends house...watching the episode 4the millionth time...LOL and its all worth it....especially the precap...where arjun was looking drop dead gorgeous in that blue kurta....my my.....Embarrassed kahin meri nazar na lag jaye mere karu ko....kher....apno ki nazar thori na lagti hai.....LOL

and ekta aunty......Angry I hope she's been watching saarrthi these days, otherwise someone plz send her the link....she needs 2c what a top class serial this is.....b4 she shoots her mouth off.Angry

hats off 2karu and neha........they performed their scenes in such a fabulous way.....with great support from rajesh (LK), who is a master in comic scenes.....and romanchak (keshav) too was good in the scene where he came in......Clap

ok...i better stop here.....go home....and start studying.......LOL

and guys......if I havent replied 2anyones pm...dont be annoyed......will do so on saturday....as of now....I am computerless.....Ouch....  I will reply soon  my buddies....Big smile

oh and thanx Amani.....4letting me hog ur computer......4only......1 hour and 45 minutes....LOL!!!LOL

luv 2u all saarrthians......saarrthi rocks!!!!Clap Big smile

shazy.x

i hope your laptop gets repaired soonWink.

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

hey people....Big smile

uff....kya kahoon.....my laptop....the one precious thing that keeps me close 2karan grover.......smashed this morning....Cry so I tried 2get it fixed........can't be fixed till saturday......Cry I was sooo depressed.....socha....haila....how am I gonna watch saarrthi 2day?Ouch

so I had no alternative but 2go 2my friends house....and watch it there......Big smile and oh my God.....what an episode!Clap comedy with class and romance with a touch of sweetness and playful moments....Embarrassed 

very right shazy...100% correct my dear...east or west karu is the best...Wink

and u know what? I have a presentation at uni 2moro....4which I should be preparing....instead....I am at my friends house...watching the episode 4the millionth time...LOL and its all worth it....especially the precap...where arjun was looking drop dead gorgeous in that blue kurta....my my.....Embarrassed kahin meri nazar na lag jaye mere karu ko....kher....apno ki nazar thori na lagti hai.....LOL

and ekta aunty......Angry I hope she's been watching saarrthi these days, otherwise someone plz send her the link....she needs 2c what a top class serial this is.....b4 she shoots her mouth off.Angry

here u r again very right 100% correct ... her shows are so small in front of saarrthi serial...

hats off 2karu and neha........they performed their scenes in such a fabulous way.....with great support from rajesh (LK), who is a master in comic scenes.....and romanchak (keshav) too was good in the scene where he came in......Clap

last but not the least i always Paryer for my yuvraj ~ ur karan + all the cast of saarrthi serial  StarLord Krishna ~  StarAllah Bless all of them... 

ok...i better stop here.....go home....and start studying.......LOL

and guys......if I havent replied 2anyones pm...dont be annoyed......will do so on saturday....as of now....I am computerless.....Ouch....  I will reply soon  my buddies....Big smile

oh and thanx Amani.....4letting me hog ur computer......4only......1 hour and 45 minutes....LOL!!!LOL

luv 2u all saarrthians......saarrthi rocks!!!!Clap Big smile

shazy.x

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Innocent angel

best of luk 4 your presentation shazy Wink u will definitely do well Thumbs Up

i don't see any presentation shazy...?

tammy

Go to top