Originally posted by raj_sahil

shazy + karu = ❀️

agree wid u tammyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Innocent angel

agree wid u tammyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

again me2 agreeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

thanx guys...ur all so sweet!😊 but my laptop is still broken... 😭 will take one week 2fix... 😭 right now I'm at my friends house, and using her computer. but I can't log on2 the forum like b4... Edited by shazy - 18 years ago

Originally posted by TiNa58

OMG, Shaz!! Ur definitely crazy about Karu!! Haha..!! πŸ˜† Oh, have you heard of that event in Star PLus, in relation to Star Parivar, wherein a huge fan gets to meet his/her fave star? You deserve to go there as Karan's number one fan!! I mean it..Oh, all the very best for your presentation--but by now, I assume it's over? How did it go? I'm sure that Karan & Thursday's episode inspired you.. πŸ˜‰

oh Tina....after saying that...u have made my day...no lets say year!!!πŸ˜† love u 4this!😊 oh....I entered that competition!!! But didnt hear anything dont think I won....meri aisi kismet kahaan...

Originally posted by shazy

thanx guys...ur all so sweet!😊 but my laptop is still broken... 😭 will take one week 2fix... 😭 right now I'm at my friends house, and using her computer. but I can't log on2 the forum like b4...

cum on shazy,dont worry everything will be fineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by shazy

oh Tina....after saying that...u have made my day...no lets say year!!!πŸ˜† love u 4this!😊 oh....I entered that competition!!! But didnt hear anything dont think I won....meri aisi kismet kahaan...

i guess those ppl dont know how 2 judge😑😑