Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: TiNa58

OMG, Shaz!! Ur definitely crazy about Karu!! Haha..!! πŸ˜† Oh, have you heard of that event in Star PLus, in relation to Star Parivar, wherein a huge fan gets to meet his/her fave star? You deserve to go there as Karan's number one fan!! I mean it..Oh, all the very best for your presentation--but by now, I assume it's over? How did it go? I'm sure that Karan & Thursday's episode inspired you.. πŸ˜‰

agree wid uπŸ˜‰

Innocent angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shazy

hey people....πŸ˜ƒ

uff....kya kahoon.....my laptop....the one precious thing that keeps me close 2karan grover.......smashed this morning....😭 so I tried 2get it fixed........can't be fixed till saturday......😭 I was sooo depressed.....socha....haila....how am I gonna watch saarrthi 2day?

so I had no alternative but 2go 2my friends house....and watch it there......πŸ˜ƒ and oh my God.....what an episode!πŸ‘ comedy with class and romance with a touch of sweetness and playful moments....😳 

and u know what? I have a presentation at uni 2moro....4which I should be preparing....instead....I am at my friends house...watching the episode 4the millionth time...πŸ˜† and its all worth it....especially the precap...where arjun was looking drop dead gorgeous in that blue kurta....my my.....😳 kahin meri nazar na lag jaye mere karu ko....kher....apno ki nazar thori na lagti hai.....πŸ˜†

and ekta aunty......😑 I hope she's been watching saarrthi these days, otherwise someone plz send her the link....she needs 2c what a top class serial this is.....b4 she shoots her mouth off.😑

hats off 2karu and neha........they performed their scenes in such a fabulous way.....with great support from rajesh (LK), who is a master in comic scenes.....and romanchak (keshav) too was good in the scene where he came in......πŸ‘

ok...i better stop here.....go home....and start studying.......πŸ˜†

and guys......if I havent replied 2anyones pm...dont be annoyed......will do so on saturday....as of now....I am computerless.........  I will reply soon  my buddies....πŸ˜ƒ

oh and thanx Amani.....4letting me hog ur computer......4only......1 hour and 45 minutes....LOL!!!πŸ˜†

luv 2u all saarrthians......saarrthi rocks!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

shazy.x

i hope your laptop gets repaired soonπŸ˜‰.

raj_sahil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shazy

hey people....πŸ˜ƒ

uff....kya kahoon.....my laptop....the one precious thing that keeps me close 2karan grover.......smashed this morning....😭 so I tried 2get it fixed........can't be fixed till saturday......😭 I was sooo depressed.....socha....haila....how am I gonna watch saarrthi 2day?

so I had no alternative but 2go 2my friends house....and watch it there......πŸ˜ƒ and oh my God.....what an episode!πŸ‘ comedy with class and romance with a touch of sweetness and playful moments....😳 

very right shazy...100% correct my dear...east or west karu is the best...πŸ˜‰

and u know what? I have a presentation at uni 2moro....4which I should be preparing....instead....I am at my friends house...watching the episode 4the millionth time...πŸ˜† and its all worth it....especially the precap...where arjun was looking drop dead gorgeous in that blue kurta....my my.....😳 kahin meri nazar na lag jaye mere karu ko....kher....apno ki nazar thori na lagti hai.....πŸ˜†

and ekta aunty......😑 I hope she's been watching saarrthi these days, otherwise someone plz send her the link....she needs 2c what a top class serial this is.....b4 she shoots her mouth off.😑

here u r again very right 100% correct ... her shows are so small in front of saarrthi serial...

hats off 2karu and neha........they performed their scenes in such a fabulous way.....with great support from rajesh (LK), who is a master in comic scenes.....and romanchak (keshav) too was good in the scene where he came in......πŸ‘

last but not the least i always Paryer for my yuvraj ~ ur karan + all the cast of saarrthi serial  ⭐️Lord Krishna ~  ⭐️Allah Bless all of them... 

ok...i better stop here.....go home....and start studying.......πŸ˜†

and guys......if I havent replied 2anyones pm...dont be annoyed......will do so on saturday....as of now....I am computerless.........  I will reply soon  my buddies....πŸ˜ƒ

oh and thanx Amani.....4letting me hog ur computer......4only......1 hour and 45 minutes....LOL!!!πŸ˜†

luv 2u all saarrthians......saarrthi rocks!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

shazy.x

raj_sahil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Innocent angel

best of luk 4 your presentation shazy πŸ˜‰ u will definitely do well πŸ‘πŸΌ

i don't see any presentation shazy...?

tammy

Innocent angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raj_sahil

i don't see any presentation shazy...?