Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

ss&kk holi scene from Mar. 14th episode (Page 4)

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL aww kimi

that scene umm.. lol i kinda remember Embarrassed hehe

sumit had had bhang n renuka was around.. renuka wanted sumit to get closer to her.. infront of the family n kumkum...
sumit picked up sum color in his hand n went closer to her.... she got so excited.. hehe.. the whole family was watching ... he was abt to put color on her but stopped n dropped the color on the floor... kk yeh daikh ke bohat bohat khush howi... n the family aswell..
sumit walked towardz kumkum but didnt put color on her.. as he was not sure if kumkum wanted the same.. kumkum had that plate of color in her hands aur usne pori plate sumit ke sir pe ulta di
renuka left! LOL LOL
then sumit kumkum n the whoel family played holi
yeeeeeaaaaaaa hahaha Embarrassed

i hope im not confusing with the chanda wali holi Embarrassed
can sum1 update that Embarrassed

dun worry shabu zara.. star utsav hai na Wink Big smile

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Aww..mahir..that is very detailed updateClap...thankozz jaaniTongue

Mujhe toh poora scene yaad hai........Renuka ke face ka exprssions  toh dekne wala thaLOL

any1 has the video??WinkWinkLOL(look whoz askingLOL)

Lakin, it was one of the BEST scene in kumkum serialClapTongue

anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
thnx kimi di for d vid...par cant we save it

well maine bhi dono holi nahin dekhi hui.... Cry
koi video de dooooooooooooooooooo
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankuhujulover

thnx kimi di for d vid...par cant we save it

well maine bhi dono holi nahin dekhi hui.... Cry
koi video de dooooooooooooooooooo

Its for online viewing onlyLOLTongue

I won't promise to send it in email coz I already have so much work pendingOuchTongue

radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i haven't seen that holi scene yet.................but this one is the best. Smile
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimi

zara29 wrote:
..hey guys lets discuss abt last years' holi scenes of su-kk...

I lyk the 1 with chanda...

well su-kkz 1st holi after their marriage..was nice too..but I didnt watch it eva   ...my sis told me..it was nice too...summit renuka & kk were there ...all were serious & all of a sudden kk puts lots of colour on summit...     

hey mehr do u remember that scene?..if yes then do explain it..in detail

discussion on holi scenes..wah wah

mere video post mein yehi hota hai...haha.....yaad hai last time we had to guess which member requested that scene

My fav. scece is the first holi scene of ss&kk together........as u menetioned that all were serious and all of the sudden kk puts colours on sumit.........must watch scence

lolz..yeh I remember that post LOL LOL LOL
oye kimi ki bachi..u kaam chour! Angry LOL ..u even remember renuka's face expressions..tu update karnye main kiya takleef thi Angry Tongue LOL ..[kiddng] Embarrassed
btw thanku so much mehr 4 suhc a detailed update...I watched that 1st holi scene in flash back scene during chanda tym when kk was trapped ..& was remembering summit & her old days..i.e holi scene too Wink ..
umm..em...mehr..sorry yaar I dont exactly remember the holi scene with chanda Embarrassed
ye mehr u r rite...shabu dont worry star utsav hai na! Wink oops I mean humari star utsav ki UPDATER[JAANU] hai na! Wink Tongue Big smile
Hira_cute IF-Dazzler
Hira_cute
Hira_cute

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
thanxs Tongue Big smile   
Rubi101 Groupbie
Rubi101
Rubi101

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
hey all wel its a nice idea to remember that scen and i think i remember it too Big smile ..ya going after what DAMSAL said about renuka LOL ..ya summit drops the color and turns around and drinks more bhang which renuka makes me drink more...her facial exp. was like "omg summit just emmbrased me in front of the whole family esp. kk..i hate it" Tongue lolz.then they all start dancing around the music playing "rang barsay bhegay chunar wali rang barsay" i think..then kumkum walks towrds the group of family playing holi with a plate of rang and puts a little spot on every1's face... and summit has his back facing her..then he turns around exited to throw color not knowing that its kumkum but stops his hand in the air and they stair at each other for a while Wink and summits hand starts to go down slowly and he just throws the color and looks down to the floor makeing a face of(i guess im not allowed to do that yet. Confused ) then kumkum looks @ him with a expression of(opps u missed ur chance mister Wink ) and smiles and puts the whole plate over him and laughs and summits in surprise(in a happy surprise that is) looks up and smiles and he has that look on his face(thankx kk but now i won't let u go Tongue )....so cute i think then she runs and he runs after her to put rang and renuka is all in fire..lolz thats all i tell u in much details.love that scene hope it helped.
but i dont' remember the holi with chanda...was there a holi with chanda.

Go to top