Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

March 16th WRITTEN UPDATE!!!

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

hi guyz!!! sorry it took so long to post! i was having trouble with the video link. this episode is all about the birds and the bees!! lolz

today's update is dedicated to gumnaam in hopes of cheering her up as she is in mourning for the death of our dear Surya and has even considered leaving the ELAS forum!!

• Confusedtulika fearfully stares at nikhil as he approaches her
  • he repeats, "what are you holding tulika." she says, " i dont know, just some fax- it came for you"
  • nikhil takes the paper and is busy reading it as tulika slips away. she grabs a plate filled with holi colors
  • tulika attempts to divert nikhil by smearing yellow color on his face! nikhil bashfully asks her what she is up to?? she replies, "i wanted to put color on you first! happy holi! may every year bring more color to our love" nikil puts color on tulika and wishes her a happy holi tooTongue
  • the servant walks into the room and informs nikhil that all the guests have arrived
  • nikhil still has the paper and scrunches it up as he puts it into his pocket and he calls tulika to come with him

• biji is feeding yash and anu prasad!Smile she tells them to have fun but be careful!! biji turns away to put the plate with prasad in it down on the table. before she can turn back, anu and yash grab some color from a plate on a table behind themLOL
  • "HAPPY HOLI" anu and yash throw colors at a surprised biji!
  • she asks them what are they doing!!?? why is anu conspiring with her mamu and putting colors on her?!?!
  • anu playfully says she is only putting color on her right now, but she really feels like putting the wet colors on her!!
  • biji tries to act toughAngry and warns them not to put any wet colors on her!!
  • anu and yash go after her but meera steps in the middle. yash says, " oh here is biji's advocate" to anuLOL
  • meera tells yash to go, his friends are waiting for him. she tells anu that she is getting late for her office party too!
  • anu and yash look at each other and exclaim, "yes we will go and play with our friends, of course we will put color on them...but first we will put "rang" (color) on biji and even before her, on you!!!" anu and yash run into the courtyard chasing meera and biji! all are screaming and having fun
  • they are all having a huge 'color fight' just as sonya arrives all in white, and still clean!! everyone attacks her with color too!Big smile

• anu walks into her bedroom with her face coated in red color. she puts her watch on and forlornly stares at a gift wrapped package on a table. there is a note on it that says, "humari pyari anu, holi mubarak!" (happy holi to our sweet anu). Embarrassedshe smiles and begins opening it
  • anu excitedly pulls out a brand new white dress!! yash, meera, and biji come in the room all covered in colors
  • she asks them why they bought her a new dress- it wasn't necessary! yash says "it was necessary as soon as we found out that the whole office staff is going to the party in new white clothes!! and sonya's news channel runs very well and loudly!" LOL
  • anu goes to meera. meera says, "you are always worried about the house, yes you are grown up now but we still look after you. whenever you need something- we know and you will get it! and listen carefully (meera tries to act serious and admonishing as anu smiles) you will look after yourself first, then the family and house!
  • anu thanks meera, biji and yash.
  • yash tells her to hurry up and get ready as sonya is waiting for her! anu says yes and runs out of the room holding her new dress.

• the office party is taking place over a huge open field surrounded by trees. there are decorations everywhere. people are beating on drums and colors are flying all over!
  • abhimanyu wishes tulika a happy holi. she wishes him too and they put color on each other
  • nikhil pops up between screaming, "abhimanyu!!" he puts color on him as well. they wish each other and hug
  • meanwhile tulika stares sadly.
  • abhimanyu says, "what kind of formal style holi are you playing?!!?" he attacks nikhil playfully with color.
  • everyone is running everywhere. tulika gets worried if nikhil reads the fax. she decides she will have to be with him at all times
  • abhimany spies laila and throws color at her. he sees ishita too and and grabs a huge bucked of wet color and dumps it on ishitaLOL she is covered and screams, "ABHI!!!" everyone is laughing
  • he says, "happy holi. what's wrong- this is the way we play holiWinkLOL
  • tulika is watching nikhil. nikhil is wondering why ananya has not arrived yet. he decides to call her. as he reaches into his pocket for his cell, though, he grabs the fax. tulika gets worried
  • she goes to him and asks what's wrong. he says oh my cell, you put in the room... laila interrupts and starts putting color on them. they all wish each other and then nikhil sees tulika's mom and dad. he tells her tulika her parents are here. laila's face falls as she sees kulbushanDead
  • laila wonders why kulbushan is here, now he wont let her get close to nikhil. $%#$%@!!OuchLOL he will be after me the whole time!Wink
  • nikhil and tulika wish her parents and play holi
  • tulika calls laila and asks, "arent you going to wish mom and dad?"
  • Confusedlaila says why not- sure!!
  • laila first goes to tulika's mom. as she reaches over to put color on her, tulika's mom walks off. laila is left alone with daddy!Wink she puts on color on kulbushan instead. he puts some on her too.
  • tulika's mom angrily looks back at laila and kulbushan and gets upset as it appears that they are flirting and excessivlely putting color on each others' cheeks!LOL

• Deadanuj is walking through the crowd and walks to the entrance of the field where the party is taking place. he wonders where ananya and sonya are- did they change their plans??
  • a coworker asks him why he is all alone and not playing with them. he replies that he is waiting for someone. the coworker says, "sonya or ananya!!"LOL she runs off and anuj is again left alone
  • sonya and anu (in her new dress) arrive. they see anuj and grab bowls of color. anuj sees them and fills his fists with color too.
  • oh gosh- he looks really freaky in this scene. anyway, anuj closes his eyes as anu walks to him to put color on!! it looks like he is waiting to kiss her!LOL
  • OOPS!! anu walks past him towards someone else... instead sonya smears color on anuj's cheeks. he smiles and opens his eyes. he looks terrifiedDead to see sonya!! LOLaww poor sonyaCry
  • anuj turns away to see anu reach nikhil and put color on himWink sonya is standing there looking very hurt that anuj is ignoring her like she is some monster!CryCry
  • anuj intently watches anu and nikhil. nikhil tells anu, "the way you were so determinedly walking towards me, i thought you would really attack me!" she says, "i wanted to but then i thought you might yell at me!"
  • nikhil says, "oh so you were scared?!? ok i will get rid of your fear now!" he throws color at her!! anuj watches and looks fearsomeLOL
  • sonyaOuch watches ignored by her love- anuj

• abhimanyu gets a drink from one of the tables. he goes to ishita, "i got you this lassi!"
  • she says i dont want it, "i know what you put in there!!"WinkLOL
  • he gets offended and puts the glass down and turns from her. she says, "Abhi, sorry" and drinks it all in one gulp. she says it is good. Abhimanyu smiles.
  • he asks her is she wants another glass? she says ok. he gives her one and says i brought it with me! ishita drinks it all down again and laughs.
  • he thinks, "wow, after drinking the tiger becomes a cat!" they start dancing together- very up close and personal!! he even picks her up once!
  • everyone begins dancing. anu and nikhil are together too!Embarrassed
  • anuj watches from afar looking like he is getting drunk with lassi!LOL
  • tulika gets worried about the fax and again and tries to think of how to get it from nikhil! Angryapparently she doesnt care that nikhil has been dancing with one girl this whole time!!LOL
  • back to the maniac anuj!! he looks at sonya imaging anu with nikhil. he says "i love you!!!" he hugs her
  • sonya looks confused but happy. they dance together

• a man offers nikhil lassi. nikhil offers it to anu but she says no. he gives it back but then tulika appearsDead. she tells nikhil to at least not refuse anything today. he says ok and takes the lassi and drinks it.
  • she takes the fax paper from nikhils pocket and puts a different one in its place while he is drinking. she pretends to dance and walks away. anu and nikhil start dancing again while tulika walks far away and rips the fax up
  • anu goes to a table and asks for water. at the same time the servant is with sunny and telling him that its time to go
  • Big smilesunny sees anu and runs to her!! he screams, ANU!! they hug and laugh
  • unforutately, nikhil doesnt hear this, but TULiKA does!! she makes the connection that this is THE ANU!! ANANYA is ANU!!!

PREVIEW--- anu is sitting against a wall- laila and nikhil are shouting accusations at her that she betrayed them! tulika appears and says, anu or ananya, i will get rid of both of your names!!Angry

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hey thanks very much..its always better late than never Wink Wink
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thanks.that is really bad tulika found out Angry
lizsha Groupbie
lizsha
lizsha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot
Smile Smile Smile     
Maha21 IF-Rockerz
Maha21
Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Smile
Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update
reepz IF-Dazzler
reepz
reepz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 de gr8 update wildblossom ...im wachin it now n wow dis epicz soo coool Big smile
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top