Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

prem..gud brother??? (Page 3)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
yes...he is no more prem!!!only ud..
i dun wnat mukti or his family to forgive him for what all he has done...esp mukti....she shudnt even look at his face!!!!! Angry

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yaarr ..wo aacha ho gaya tha .. fir kachra ho gaya ..

crap this is
*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
EWWWWWW! i hate UD now....WHEN WILL THIS ALL END??!!!
this whole rape thing has gone on for quite a while now and it should definetly end next week....though i doubt it....
as for prem.... Cry
when i first saw him smiling at sharad in today's episode, i went from denial to shock, from shock to anger, and then i stopped caring....i mean whats the use when ekta isn't listening to our pleads?
and even if UD is doing this for a strong reason and will turn bak into prem.....mukti will never ever trust him again....afterall it was all his fault to begin with(the drug, threat etc etc)
prem's only gonna like mukti when she starts hating him....for real! then he'll probably realize his mistakes....coz believe it or not(even though he hasn't actually raped her) HE is the one who has hurt her THE MOST! Angry
Forever_in_love Goldie
Forever_in_love
Forever_in_love

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
after watching today's episode i hate him moreeeeeeeeeeeee.....omg he is not at all good bro when he doesnt care abt her sis than how can we expect him to be nice with mukti ....i just hate UD now.. Angry Angry
Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i liked ud the last time when he was seen sitting & crying in front of 1st Prem's grave.after that, it was revealed that he is now after his parents' business & money & from then i started 2 dislike him.i dislike him most in this show now.i cant believ that after such insult, mukti can look at him or hear his rubbish speeches.Ud is now getting on my nerve by his disgusting attitude & behaviour and mukti by her tolerance.but not evry1 can b Ansh,I m pretty sure that Ud will positively change again & will b a pair with Mukti.The qustion is,after how many days later?Isn't it?
I mean-how many days we have 2 b suffered like this by ekta?

______
Jhinku
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
omg, disgusting is the perfect word!!! He is a sick thing, can't even call him a human being...he is worse than Sharad...he is actually making money off of Mukti's rape... this is the limit....after this, Mukti should never ever forgive Prem/Yudi whoever the hell he is...Sharad and Yudi are the same, they both deserve to rot in jail...he didn't even think for a second for his sister...unless this whole siding with Sharad was all an act, it doesn't matter if he turns into Prem again, he is an accomplice to Mukti's rape...
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
This wont happen in real life. so chill you self. Big smile

Go to top