Kasauti Zindagi Ki

prem..gud brother???

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi all..😊

well after watching to days episode.....i suddenly thought of something which i felt like sharing....

do u guys think prem is a gud brother?😕??i mean...any brother wud like to see his sister happy but if sneha knows the truth bt sharad do u guys think she will forgive him???infact if she cums 2 know that her brother prem was also involved in it how do u think she wud feel??😕

i dun think ne brother in this world wud want his sister to stay with a rapist!!!!!!

infact prem is so selfish that for money & his company which he wnats back he is supporting a rapist who is his sisters husband...i really hate both of them after 2days episode!!😡😡

i dun know if i shud say this..but i feel ekta kappor shudnt have turned the story this way.if prem is doing this for his sisters happiness ..i mean he knows that sneha luvs sharad & she wud be upset & it wud affect her kid...i atleast wudnt hate him so much......but ekta showed it in sucha way that prem is so selfish & greedy that he is kind off blackmailing sharad so that the  truth doesnt cum out...at this point it clearly shows snehas happiness desnt matter 2 him at all..he just wants money & revenge....😡

these r my thought....what do u guys think????😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NOPE--he's a disgusting brother and a poor excuse for a human being.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats a better word.....DISGUSTING!!!!!
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i tottaly agree with u pswayer he is so disgusting
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
I dislike his character its getting worse instead of better!
perfect word for him disgusting!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i wan this to end i dont lyk this track this ekta making my manoj do these scenes and act this way
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A brother...should we call him a brother .To me he is a disgusting humanbeing.He is not gud in ne of his relationship with others. 😳 😳
mandeep89 thumbnail
yah i agree he is a total jerk he doesn't deserve 2 be a bro n he certainly doesn't deserve mukti's luv
sweta.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

i wan this to end i dont lyk this track this ekta making my manoj do these scenes and act this way

agree with you juleka!!

Dola87 thumbnail
how dare u call him prem...he is dead..this is yudi...the most selfish guy...errrr he is low!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡