Mukti and Shravan - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
i agree - then prem will be so angry and jealous he will have no choice but to surrender his feelings to mukti but i doubt she will ever forgive him because he knows the truth and when does know prem knew she will hate him forever. i hope mukti and shravan get together then. ttyl. bye!!
kzk fan
I think she should accept Sharvan's help...u gotta fight fire with fire....I mean, she ahs to be pratical...she doesn't have any resouces to fight her case..its not like she is selling her soul...mukti won't turn evil by accepting his help...I don't know how mukti is gonna get justice without sharvan's help unless if some noble lawyer decides to take her case...someone who can give her moral and legal support...but everyone is against so shee needs to stop thinking about everyone else and think about herself...obviously the bajajs don't think of her as their own, so she needs to get justice her own way...
bollyfan--shravan ke peeche vaise bhi bahut ladkiyan ghoom rahi hai--kasak aur shravan patni tanisha--Mukti ko ghoomne ki kya zaroorat? 😆 😆
yeah, and however misguided he may be...he's doing everything for his mom--unlike UD, who's out for himself...so, at least Shravan is not a rapist or looking out for personal gain...
Exactly!!!!!! 100% correct!!

Atleast Shravan clearly knows his priorities in life unlike "the world pathetic loser award" winner Mr. Prem disgusting sharma!!!!.

I dont believe it,i used to like this prem so much and now ekta has completely u-turned his charaacter. Now he is nothing more than a self- concieted, increasingly atrocious human being!! 😡 😡
I like Shravan much more now!!!!
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shravan fans are increasing then a psyco like [rem sorry prem fans
yeah Sharvan not looking so bad compared to Yudi and Sharad...at least he is loyal to his own blood...Yudi on the other hand is out for person, himself...
ekta ruined prem's character! 😡 as usual. she n her character ruining.
agree with u 100%. shravan is atleast better than prem! prem is the world's biggest "super duper hyper empty baloonhead"!
apux i think shravan is looking as hot as ud n deinetly better than shrard he is totally yuck!!!!!!111 🤢
hey nishu yeh main kia sun raha hon kay shravan with mukti is that true. 😡