*maria* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys do u think dadji will die  i men hes rele old now and after a 20 year leap!!!!😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there's a 50/50 chance, u can't say n e thing yet!
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg u scared me 😡 😛 .. look at ur topic 😳

neway it was said in 1 of the articles that no1 will die in the serial after the leap
but they stupidz dun get this simple thing that they can kill many fanz with this leap
princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ithink as dadaji overheard manik and kamya talking in todays episode , Manik will kill dadaji. 😭
Irish_Pride thumbnail
YEAH...I THINK HE WILL DIE..POOR DADAJI 😭
shabzz123 thumbnail
Man wat a topice name really its scared me sooo much i was like wat the hell haha.. Friedns plzzzz lets forget talking bout this leap plzzzz i dont wanna spoil my mood and i am sure by talking bout this leap we all r spoiling our mood so y spoil our mood lets just enjoy kumkum how it is for the time being ok. And as for dadaji dieing no he is not no one is going out of kumkum andthat is one good thing i like
zara29 thumbnail
[quote=mehr]neway it was said in 1 of the articles that no1 will die in the serial after the leap
but they stupidz dun get this simple thing that they can kill many fanz with this leap     
[/quote]
agree with u 😊 😛
shabu rani..just chill chill.. 😆 😃 ...

btw I think as dadajee knows manik's plans..so now manik wud try 2 kill dadjee & in this way his real identity wud cum out infront of every1 😳
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was also soooooooooooo scared 😭 😭

nope its specifically mentioned in the article that none of the members will die , they will continue with all the  characters 😊 😛
Edited by bellle4u - 18 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you really scared me.
no dadaji will not die.there should not be any leap we have to do somthing still we have time come on all sumeet - kumkum fans wake up we to stop this leap. 😭
shabzz123 thumbnail
Haha zara dont worry i am chilled out only dont wanna take any tension cause our SPA06 is coming haha just wanna sit and enjoy every look of of my hero hussain and enjoy hujudance too haha