India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Last Request Please Vote For Karu

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
So Amey is out and so does Antara ..hard to digest but its truth and here truth is really bitter.
In case of Antara it was expected I mean she is good singer and I can easily place her in my top 3 contestants.

What went wrong Amey?He has looks , he is too good in singing still he had to go ? Life is not fair and in case of Amey it was cruel.We all still belive he gonna make it big and Amey has to prove us right.He has everything to become successfull singer and he is level headed and matured guy.They say Good guys always win but Last .Some poeple born with golden spoon and some people have to make their spoon with their own hands and Amey is in second category.We believe in him and as long as he keeps working hard no one can stop him

Personally I wanted to see final between Amey and Karunya but now as Ameya is out I really wanna see Karunya in Final.He is also talented and down to earth guy.
  Start of this show in one my post I said I want Amey as Idol 2 but I will not feel bad if Karunya become Idol as he is talented and he has everything to become Idol .

So friends please just ask your mind and heart before voting and vote for Karunya .

Karu all the best and there are fans like me who are already hurt because of Antara and Amey's exit and now you are only our last hope
Smile

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Looks like most of people are Anuj or sandeep fan but still I wanna request all fans to Vote for Karunya
Smile
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i hope Karu winz
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
saba thanks for support buddy I appreciate it ...we really need to support Karunya now ...please all Amey fans and Antara fans and even sandeep and Anuj fans vote for the talent and Karu is very well deserved amongst 3 so please and please vote Smile
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thank u mans and mrs p gill.we want this support .really its so nice of u.thank u once again and plzz do vote for karu
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
They say bundon se samundar banta hai ..so if everyone send Drop of Vote Karu will have sea of Vote ( I messed it I know Tongue

Anyway bottom line he is really good singer..so please VOTE FOR KARUNYA
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achhi_anil

thank u mans and mrs p gill.we want this support .really its so nice of u.thank u once again and plzz do vote for karu

thanks to you also ...its hard time and its hard to digest Amey's exit but it should not create negativity about Karuna .we just can't afford to loose him now.
 I am sure whoever gonna read this thread will spread one line and thats is Vote for KarunyaSmile
         &nbs p; 

Go to top