Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

16th March India update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
16th March India Update

Holi celebrations at Nahar's garden

Kaveri asks Gayatri who has put color in your 'maang'? Gayatri replies that no one has done it intentionally, it was accidental. Kaveri says is it nothing that someone close to us has done it.

Manno bhabhi quickly says if there's nothing then why are you screaming. There are colors everywhere so what if some fell on her, I'll get it washed off. She then takes Gayatri with her.

Nahar house-Living Room

Brijesh & Dheer are under intoxication of 'Bhang'. Dheer is telling joke to Brijesh that in a red bus what wld a green conductor tell a yellow customer! Bhabho, Tara & Aditi are looking at them when Tara tells Bhabho Pl tell them to take bath so that we can eat food, Bhabho tells her they are not in a condition to listen to her. Aditi & Tara then pour water on them which prompts Dheer to sing ' thande thande paani se nahana chahiye' . Bhabho says they drank Bhang empty stomach so the inebriated state will remain.

Later they are having lunch when Nahar tells Saloni that she has prepared excellent besan laddoo's. Saloni smiles and tells Nahar that its not besan but bundi laddoo. All laugh and Aditi tells you people have eaten 1 kg of laddoo's. Dheer asks Saloni to bring more but Bhabho stops. Brijesh dozes off & falls on the table.

Nahar-Saloni room

Nahar is lying on Saloni's lap and she is running her fingers thru his hair. Nahar tells her that he can drink bhang everyday if Saloni makes him fall asleep like this. Saloni pulls his ear and tells him not to mention bhang.

Brijesh-Tara room

Brijesh falls down from the bed with Tara watching him but she turns and sleeps. Brijesh calls out to Tara that he has fallen down from bed but Tara replies that you are on bed & I am on floor. Brijesh then tells Tara that I am feeling cold; Tara replies I have put two blankets on you. Brijesh then says I am flying Tara, I will hit the fan, tie me up, he then holds the leg of table and tells Tara he is safe now he is hanging on to the fan.

Aditi-Dheer room

Aditi questions Dheer that aren't you ashamed of misbehaving with Kaveri on the pretext of Holi? How long will you insult me? Dheer says you are being shameless since you are not letting me sleep. Since I am the Son-in-law of this house so I will enjoy. If you don't like you may open the door and leave the room. He blabbers Kaveriji-Kaveriji.

Nahar-Saloni room

Saloni is thinking that she has committed a big mistake by hiding the Neel-Shubra marriage, although mummy-papa told her to do so. She must tell Nahar before its too late. Saloni is speaking that she knows that Rewa loves Neel but Neel is marrying Shubra to save her life. She realizes that Nahar is fast asleep.

Rewa's House-her room

Rewa crying, is lost in Neel's thoughts abt him informing abt his marriage with Shubra.

Nahar-Saloni room

Saloni wakes up scared and sweating. She drinks water and looks arnd to find Nahar missing from bed. She is disturbed and gets out of the room in search of him.

She switches on the lights and walks through the passage; She sees a shadow of a person upstairs. She climbs up the stairs and in the remote corner sees a room with a lock. She walks towards the room, the area is dusty and covered with cobwebs. She reaches the room and feels the lock. She says it's a very old room probably closed for many days. But I saw someone walking here only. She decides to leave. An eye is watching her from the keyhole of the room.

In the morning Saloni sees Nahar sleeping her, she quietly gets up avoiding to disturb him but a photograph falls and Nahar wakes up. Saloni tells him to carry on sleeping since he had disturbed sleep yes'day. Saloni tells him that recently the occurrences of insomnia have increased. She then asks him whether he went out on bike ride yes'day too. Nahar says yes he did wish to wake her up but since she fast asleep he did not want to disturb her dreaming. Saloni tells him she saw someone walking towards the old room upstairs, but it must be someone else. Nahar says it is her imagination, he had drank bhang but the effect is on Saloni. And he has woken in a good mood so she shd stop her questioning. Saloni then decides to tell him abt Neel-Shubra when they overhear Ishaan crying and Aditi scolding.

Living Room

Aditi is scolding Ishaan to stop crying & complaining that he has prob's with the tie, shoes etc and wld miss the school bus. Bhabho says that in case he misses the bus, Dheer can drop him. Aditi answers that getting Dheer out of bed is a big torture for her. Nahar says that so it is anger emanating becoz of Dheer getting ventilated on Ishaan. He volunteers to take Ishaan to the bus stop.

Brijesh comes complaining 'patni ke atyachar se peerith' I slept on floor yes'day. Bhabho asks why Tara? Tara replies whole day he was torturing her so she took revenge in the night. Aditi supports her, at this Brijesh objects that you are not supporting your own brother. Aditi says its one wife supporting another wife.
Bhabho then asks Saloni to get ready as all are going to Neel's house with proposal of marriage with Rewa. Tara tells Saloni that you must come since Neel is your good friend and wld be able to convince him. Saloni is baffled.

Just then Narpat and Ambika enter with sweet packets. All welcome them. Narpat tells them that they went for 'vinayak-niyotne' (Inviting Lord Ganesh).

Nahar comes in and asks why? Narpat then tells him that they have fixed Shubra's marriage. Everything happened very fast and becoz of paucity of time they cancelled printing of cards. They will perform a simple marriage. Nahar asks who is the lucky guy? Narpat tells him he is known to all of them, a very good-hearted person and Saloni's childhood friend Neel.

Hearing this all are shocked, Tara with a disgust on her face, Bhabho, Aditi, Dheer shocked, Brijesh upset and Nahar angry.

Tomorrow: Saloni tells them that she knew abt the Shubra-Neel marriage and it accepts that it was she who had initiated the idea of Shubra-Neel marriage.

Edited by realitybites - 16 March 2006 at 12:25pm

zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update am sure nahar was in that room
nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks a ton.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
omg!!! thanks! why would they be mad at saloni??? uh hello neel decided it they are no one!
RADHARANI Groupbie
RADHARANI
RADHARANI

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. i think nahar was in that room and that it has to do with his past.
bangaloreu Senior Member
bangaloreu
bangaloreu

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Would Neel & SHubra's marriage news breaks Nahar & Saloni's relation. I hope not.
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanks lavanya!!
-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thx a lot Smile

Go to top