Posted: 18 years ago
The submission date has been extended to Monday, April 3, 2006.

Thanks.  πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Everyone,

After a long time, we are having a banner contest for Jassi Jaissi Koi
Nahin!!  Hurray!  Are you guys ready??!!  Herrrrrre we
go!   πŸ˜›

Rules of making a banner for Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin*

*Banner Size*
The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels).

*What to Include in Banner*
Banners should contain almost all the characters of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin characters including Billu, Maddy, Amrit, Armaan, Jassi, Bebe, Nandu, etc.  There are plenty of pictures available in the Jassi Jaissi
Koi Nahin Photo Gallery.  Photos with Jassi pre-makeover are fine.  Please note that banners containing only Armaan and Jassi pictures will not be accepted.

Animated Banners are not allowed.

If possible try to merge all the characters.  Banner CANNOT contain explicit pictures or sexual content.

*The DO NOTs*
DO NOT make multiple accounts to either vote or submit banners otherwise you will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE CONTEST.  Any registered member of IF can participate in the banner contest.  Each member can submit maximum 5 banners.

Do NOT advertise your banners either through PMs, signatures or as posts. Any such banners will lead to DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE JJKN BANNER CONTEST. 

*Refer this link to find out how to make a banner*
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?

*Submitting Banners*
PM your banners to me (jprasad), Lashforever, or Mikagurl.  DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT post your or it will be disqualified. It is important that you PM your banner to help us to  keep the tally and  maintain the anonymity  of the creator.

*Attaching Banners in PM*
1. First upload the banner using the site: www.imageshack.ws or www.photobucket.com

2. Click on the https://india-forums.com/forum_images/post_button_image.gif button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up   

3. Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click
OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

*Banner Selection Process*
Once all the banner submissions are received, we will post all the banners on the forum and ask members to vote for their favorite.

Last date for submission of banners is now April 3.

Let us know if you have any questions and all the best!

Thanks

Mikagurl, Lashforever, and jprasad
IF Dev. Team
Edited by jprasad - 18 years ago

yay a new banner contestπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

wow i am waiting for the banners
yay!!!!!
πŸ‘
i like this banner, but i think a change will do some good aswell
coo....best of luck 2 all participants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice!!

Good luck to everyone!!
Hey thats gr8!! the banner we have right now is awesome, but a lill old now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Best of luck to eberyone... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Me dont know if i will particapate πŸ˜•
good luck to all the participants. πŸ‘πŸΌ
hmm..to participate..or not..that is the question.. πŸ˜•

me likeys this banner..it's grown on meeeeee..jjkn forum without that banner would be like khush didi without her g-kaka..
😳