Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Part 23 "Worthless Love?"- Maaneet FF (Page 16)

dhamigeet Goldie
dhamigeet
dhamigeet

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
It was her self-respect that stopped her from expressing her love!

"What would have happened if she didn't come back to KM?" the mere thought made him hate himself.

"She suffered because of me but can not see my pain" he closed his eyes not being able to pass through the situation.

ClapClapClapCHEERS

instead of maan u made dadi to give geet protection gud going dear

waiting for the nxt part

Miss You picture

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captcha1

dhamigeet Goldie
dhamigeet
dhamigeet

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
plz update WAITING

captcha1

captcha1 Senior Member
captcha1
captcha1

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

PART 13

The remorse within had inceared by thousand times now. He was already burning in hell, but
now even that didn't seem enough to let him forget of his plight. He, himself was not aware of what this burning feeling was. But it was there and it made him feel more lonely, withdrawn from this world.

He was more cold in his behavior than he ever was. He was more harsh than ever was.

Even in office he didn't want to face her.

He kept himself busy in things which were of no importance in his life and avoided the one who held the most vital place with in him.

Was he angry because she had to suffer or because he was not there when she suffered??

There was no answer to any of his questions.

Love does not leave questoins which are easy to answer... It is the most difficult mistery of life; which, when solved, makes life the most beautiful thing. But those, who fail to solve it, want to run away from life because then it is the most painful thing!

His life had also turned into a question, a formality, a delinquent reality.

"But why??" the pain made his heart cry out.

"Because of my worthless love!" his mind laughed at the irony.

Love is the asset, that makes your life valuable
like some precious diamond
or some rare jewel,
like the rain in sun dried desert
or the glee of the chirping bird
when it beholds the blooming bud

It has a value, so dear and high
But when measured, it is worthless!

------------------------------

Geet didn't know why he was so unhappy with her. She kept on wondering if he has found some blunder in her work...or because he was not happy with my staying at his house. She suddenly got upset.

"It's obvious Geet. It was you years ago who bruised him with your words. He would not like someone, who insulted him to the extreme, to stay at his house."

"It was me who asked him to go out of my life... and now I entered his home without his permission."

"I should apologize him about it." she thought keeping all her feelings aside, thinking of him as mere a boss.

------------------------------

She knocked at his cabin door and got in on getting his permission. He busy doing his work and didn't bother to see who was the person that enetered his cabin. She came close to his table. She could see his stern face, his emotionless face; as if he was some robot or... may be a human who God had created void of any feelings and emotions.

People around him might find him normal.. beacause he had always been like that. But to her, he was not someone who he used to be!

He looked up when he did not hear any advancement from the person who just entered. His eyes freezed for a moment at her adorable face, but before any emotions could oversome and appear on his face he started arranging the files on his table and came out in a firm tone "Yes?"

"Woh... Sir I want to talk to you about something important."

But he didn't pay any heed and got up from his chair. His stern words reached her ears as he made his way out of his cabin "Not now, I have to leave for an important meeting."

And she kept on staring at the place where he was sitting just a few moments ago. She never knew that life could be this difficult. But she, herself, had asked for it!

-----------------------------

In the evening when she was about to leave when Adi came to her cabin and informed her about a corporate party which was to be held by one of the clients of KC as a token of appreciation for the work done by KC.

"Geet, they have invited all the notable staff of KC and you are one of them."

"But Adi sir such parties continue till late hours and you know my warden, she won't allow me go to hostel that late." Geet tried to make an excuse, and that was true. She didn't want to stay at his place again.

"But Geet you have been assissting Maan sir in this project, your presence is important." Adi tried to convince her when suddenly an idea flicked in his mind.

"Let's do one thing, why don't you come along with Pari, then both of you can stay at my place at night." he offered her with a friendly smile.

"But.." she mumbled but Adi was in mood of hearing to her excuses.

"It's final Geet, you both are coming to party and I'm sure you won't spoil my chance to meet her." Geet smiled at his comment and gave her assent.

-----------------------------

"Geet what are you wearing for the party??" Pari asked her excited that they have got an opportunity to go out and enjoy.

"I have not decided anything yet, will grab some thing from my closet" Geet was least concerned about her preparations for the party.

"Come on Geet, you have all traditional dresses, and non of them is a party wear. You are going to a corporate party not to your workplace. For God's sake, stop being so unconcerned." Pari was irritated at her lack of interest in social life. She knew that Geet was someone who least bothered to enjoy things in her life. Although she didn't know what was her past which made her like that, she wanted her to enjoy life as a normal person.

"But Pari I don't like to wear those short dresses." she again tried to convince Pari to let go of the topic.

"I don't know any thing, we are going for shopping right now! and you'll wear what I choose for you, end of!" saying this she dragged her out of the hostel and they were off to shopping.

They were wandering in the shopping mall going from one shop to other but couldn't find something, then Pari's eyes fall on a western dress and she took Geet in that direction. "No Pari, this is too short, and even if I am ready to wear it, it's too expensive."

Then Pari chose a white elegant sari for Geet, which she reluctantly approved.

---------------------------------

That was a huge corporate party where all the big businessmen from different parts of India were invited. But no one had the

His condition was no better now. But he was in his usual mood for others, that's how people had always seen him. He was busy talking to some clients when his eyes caught the most serene sight. It felt like some angel had come to earth to shower its blessings and he was lost in that heavenly sight. She was a dazzling beauty in white.

His eyes followed her where ever she went. She was talking to Pari and her one smile filled his soul with life. It was like a beautiful dream.

But then he saw her talking to someone. The serenity on her face was long gone, it was replaced with pain and despisal now. He could see each and every emotion passing through her face; those which she showed and those which she kept hidden.

And then he realized that it was Abhishek Rathore, the MD of Rathore industries. He was her husband. Something struck his heart very hard. He knew that she was married... but still he could not withhold the scene. He could not see her with someone else. To know is one thing, but to see it happen is completely different.

He wanted to smash that hand which was now lying on her shoulder. He didn't know what was going on between them but he could not tolerate that. And then he saw her shoving his hand off her shoulder. She did what he wanted to do, it sent a current of relief through his body.

He rushed towards them when he saw Abhishek holding her wrist and forcefully dragging her out of the hall.

"Abhishek... I said leave my hand." Geet was infuriated when he tried to force her. But when she felt that he was in no mood of letting it go she slapped hard on his face.

"Don't dare to touch me again." she was enraged on his gesture.

"You..." Abhishek was boiling on his insult. He could not bear the fact that he just got slapped by a woman.

But before he could threaten her, Maan approached them "Geet, clients are waiting for us. Let's go."

"And Mr. Abhishek Rathore this time she has answered you... but for future, remember that I never tolerate anyone misbehaving with my staff." his eyes were spitting fire and it was enough for him to signal the threat therefore left from there, Maan wanted to say something more than that but he knew that he had to control.

"Geet, are you alright??" he was concerned about her therefore could not hold himself back when they came back in the hall.

She just nodded to his question. She was embarrassed at what had just happened. She didn't want him to drag in her matters.

Adi and Pari were to leave therefore they came to her.

"Geet let's go." they asked her to accompany them.

"But Adi sir, Maan sir has not got free yet, I'll have to stay here some time. Why don't you guys just leave, I'll come myself"

"But Geet how will you come back alone then? It's already too late."

Pari was right, Geet too thought of he problem and was about to say something when they heard Maan's voice.

"Geet, don't worry, I will drop you!" Adi and Pari were now satisfied about her safety therefore they left.

-------------------------------

They coming out the party when Maan asked her "Geet can I ask you something?"

That question had been bothering him throuhout the party. He continued on finding her silent.

"What's wrong between you and Abhishek?"

His eyes were fixed on her face judging her expressions.

"He just wants to take his revenge." she came out absentmindedly.

"Revenge??" he could not comprehend what she meant, why would he want to avenge her?

"Because I went against my family's decision and refused to marry him." she answered feebly and smirked as all the painful memories came alive as she said those words.

------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for your likes and comments. I love reading your comments. Smile

Please do press the like button and comment if you like this one.

Edited by captcha1 - 08 January 2012 at 9:11am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuaashiyaan_2010SeemaMartinjyotiagarwaljagritimanochasravanthi93ssmaneetfanMONIJA78meet_aaryaamayukhagem1606fizza255armadbhakbhartifanpulvi16uvsssSaj110diyachillsakadafiMSgayatriannie.shonaBhavya8dhamigeetritusoni2233RomanaxxpinkybediSphinxsheetalvasaNH1971Raina123ArsheelaMina420sidMLOVER-Crayon--acacia-amita5Anvi2009Anu_Rkareena329staroneserialsgurti30AtiffaawesomepoojaExpectoPatronumRageOfAnAngelnats0101maaneetmaahikabslocksMaaneet.Lovertintinuramahesh-Veritaserum-komlikashalini_sanshraKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiafreya123Remya_PillaiTyropunam2712love2_somananorNeelambari..goldenmoondrrose31

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
wow..superb update.
love it

captcha1

captcha1 Senior Member
captcha1
captcha1

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10

wow..superb update.
love it

Wow... that was quick Big smile

Thank you so much! Smile

shah10

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ho finally the truth is out...
brilliant update dear...
what will be maan's reaction after knowing this..
can't wait for next part dear
continue soon..
thank u for the update...

captcha1

Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Lovely part!!
I'm so glad that Maan knows Geet isn't married to that Abhishek! 
Can't wait for more!
Thanks for pm!
Update soon!!!!!

captcha1

captcha1 Senior Member
captcha1
captcha1

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

ho finally the truth is out...
brilliant update dear...
what will be maan's reaction after knowing this..
can't wait for next part dear
continue soon..
thank u for the update...

Thank you so much, I am glad that you liked it. Big smile

Will try updating soon! Smile

maaneetmaahi

Go to top