Karishma ’greedy’ Tanna!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Laalach buri baat hai, they say, and it looks like Paalikhi actor Karishma Tanna's parents haven't taught her this lesson. Why else would she have lost out on an opportunity to make some quick money from Zee TV last week?

Sources say the channel's Holi special event, which was to be canned in the first week of March, originally had Karishma as one of the performers. Everything was fixed until Karishma's greed took control of her and she refused to perform till she was promised double the amount she had originally agreed to.

The channel, however, refused to budge and simply replaced her with her very close friend and Paalkhi co-star, Nazneen Khan. This prompted Karishma to do a quick turnaround and declare she would agree to the original amount. But it was too late. Maybe Karishma could only learn her lesson the hard way.

Also Zee TV has spun off changes to get into the Holi spirit, Saat Phere, will now have an one episode extension for celebrating Holi till March 18.
Edited by ronitfan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilshadraj thumbnail
Couldn't see anything in the post, i refreshed many times but the page is blank 😕
dilshadraj thumbnail
i got it.... 😊 just need to scroll it a little......
thnx for sharing 👏
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
umm..sukhi the post is blank!
neuchari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Scroll the screen to the right and you should be able to see:)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks sukhi guys scroll to the right
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i can't also see anything i think if you have the post edit it again!
innocent_devil thumbnail
Tfs..😃Edited by koolremix - 18 years ago