Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Updates - EMAET episodes today and future (Page 3)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I posted it in other topic, just wanted to share here:
I know people like Sharib in this forum very much, but our internet votes are not counted. And in India votes are mainly based on different reason than singing. This time girls favorite will be Vishwas and he will do very well in this voting system, that was the reason girls contestant chosen Vishwas and playing safe. Actually that was the reason HR did not select Vishwas in Brahamastra round. I am not saying Vishwas is bad singer, actually he is very very good singer, got lot of green cards in SRGMP. This is just my observation. I do not know how they will decide 60-40% ratio? I do not know what will be the base of weighted avergare of public voting and judge choice. I still believe Rajeev will go farther than Sharib in this competition unless judge voting save him.

Ganapatibappa Newbie
Ganapatibappa
Ganapatibappa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
HOw come Nihira, Vineet, Himani are not there.
I thought they will start SAREGAMAPA 2006..but they are doing same thing like SONY did..
when 2006 show going to start? I dont want to see the game with all loosers..
Ganapatibappa Newbie
Ganapatibappa
Ganapatibappa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
HOw come Nihira, Vineet, Himani are not there.
I thought they will start SAREGAMAPA 2006..but they are doing same thing like SONY did..
when 2006 show going to start? I dont want to see the game with all loosers..
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fm_qazi

I know people like Sharib in this forum very much, but our internet votes are not counted. And in India votes are mainly based on different reason than singing. This time girls favorite will be Vishwas and he will do very well in this voting system, that was the reason girls contestant chosen Vishwas and playing safe. Actually that was the reason HR did not select Vishwas in Brahamastra round. I am not saying Vishwas is bad singer, actually he is very very good singer, got lot of green cards in SRGMP. This is just my observation. I do not know how they will decide 60-40% ratio? I do not know what will be the base of weighted avergare of public voting and judge choice. I still believe Rajeev will go farther than Sharib in this competition unless judge voting save him.

I agree with you... I thought that was exactly the reason HR did not select Vishwas in the Brahmastra round.  He knew that he was very popular, and would take part of the limelight away from Vinit.  But, somehow, all these kind of manipulations fail in the end... 

This time voting is based on pairs... so I wonder how that will affect the equation ???  The voting pattern for Sharib is puzzling... If people from Rajasthan can support a singer like Sandeep in II2, how come they don't support a talented singer like Sharib ????  Confused  Confused

coolsam Senior Member
coolsam
coolsam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

I agree with you... I thought that was exactly the reason HR did not select Vishwas in the Brahmastra round.  He knew that he was very popular, and would take part of the limelight away from Vinit.  But, somehow, all these kind of manipulations fail in the end... 

Yahh Very true. Why didn't I think of this before?You are very much right in saying that HR purposely didn't select Vishwas.

This time voting is based on pairs... so I wonder how that will affect the equation ???  The voting pattern for Sharib is puzzling... If people from Rajasthan can support a singer like Sandeep in II2, how come they don't support a talented singer like Sharib ????  Confused  Confused

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update - could someone tell us whether the mentors are the same? Anyone in or out?
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

I wish people from all part of India support talented singers like Sharib and he wins, he was my personal favorite after Nihira in SRGMP. But I do not have much hope from public voting.

james20 Groupbie
james20
james20

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I think pairing should be like this.
Ujjani-Sharib
Vishwas-Twinkle
Niladri-Vinita
Saptak-Sanchali
Irfan-Sinchan
Aishwarya-Joyeeta
Vishwanath -raktima