Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Updates - EMAET episodes today and future (Page 24)

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
hi everybody!

Back with the updates.. Today is Baisakhi Special and everybody is in Bhangra mood...

All of them sing Ishq tera tadpave not on the stage but some where in a camp.. I dnt know why SRGMP wants to do all this?? They show a beach where all the jodi's do masti and then a camp where everybody burn fire and dance and sing and do masti.. Anyway, its all abt our grt gajji choice...

Rating according to Last week's Performance based on their stars:

1. Sharib-Banjo

2. Rajeev-Sanchali

3. Prajaktha-Hrishikesh

4.Ujjaini-Aishwarya

5.Twinkle-Viswas

6.Ratima-Viswanath

7.Sinchan-Irfan

8.Saptak-Joyeetha

Hariji requests for one more veto power.. One for Less and one for him.. dnt know wat gajji will say to this...

Ranking according to public votes.. Total votes this week: 13,47,000

Jodi No. 1: Rajeev-Sanchali

Gruvee gurus predicts it as either Rajeev-Sanchali or Sharib-Banjo.. and Rajeev-Sachnali becomes no.1 this time.. Rajeev's aunt had come to the show and she and rajeev are very happy with this... SR sing Akhiyon se gal kar gayi... And they get 18.68% of the votes.. Rajeev does not sing well and says he is sorry for that...

Jodi No.2: Twinkle-Viswas

Gruvee Gurus predict as Sharib-Banjo.. But its not... Its TV.. Seems like these people are really popular... They get 18.29% of the votes.. They sing Ranjhrave-Mahiyave-Soniyave.. I didnt like Twinkle's voice in this song..

Jodi No.3: Sharib-Banjotsna

Gruvee Guru's predict as either BS or Prajakta-Hrishikesh.. Its BS again.. Last time too they got the 3rd place.. Only the first two is interchanged...They get 17.82% of the votes.. Cant figure out what song they sang.. If anyone knows jus update it...

Jodi No.4: Prajaktha-Hrishikesh

Gruvee guru's predict it as either PH or Ujjaini-Ash.. Its PH again.. Last time also they had the same 4th place... Really happy for them... They get 11.21% of the votes.. They sing akhiyon se marde mundiya..   im bad in punjabi... So, any one u plz update the films or albums of the songs sung by each jodi...

Jodi No.5: Saptak-Joyeetha

Gruvee guru's predict it to be Ujjaini-Aishwarya.. But its Saptak-Joyeetha.. According to the judges they ranked no.8, and they were in border line last week also.. But now here, they are back again action.. They have got 9.26% of the votes.. They sing Shava-Shava from K3G.. Seems like this jodi like all songs of K3G very much.. Last time they sang Ur my soniya... Never mind.. Better performance by this jodi than the top 4..

Jodi no.6: Ujjaini-Aishwarya

Gruvee guru's have been selecting them from 4th position.. At last they have achieved it.. Ujjaini is not happy with this.. She comes to tears... They get 9.23% of the votes and sing Channave ghar aaja ve by Kunal Really a very good performance by them.. Less was pretty happy which we can know by his reactions..

So, the border line jodi's are SI and RV

Jodi no.7: Sinchan-Irfan

As known by all, its Ratima-Viswanath who are eliminated.. So, Sinchan-Irfan becomes jodi. no.7.. No performance as the border line jodi never gets a chance to perform..They get 8.9% of the votes and are 1% ahead of RV..

So, RV are eliminated..

They sing hoye-hoye ki kudiyaan.. Its a nice song, but can figure out the wordings.. Really will miss them.. They sang really well.. And ya the gruvee guru's are not using veto power this time...

Tomoro the theme is mann pasand gaana.. And TOMORO'S GUEST IS HIMESH RESHAMMIYA.. I am really happy and looking forward to see him in again in SRGMP.. All Himeshji fans, never miss it.. A Golden Opp coming up.. I think he is singing lagi-lagi

So, tats it for now...

Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
10xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the coolest one Goldie
the coolest one
the coolest one

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

ok i thought id post my updates as well

everybody is in the baisakhi mood today so there will be lots of bhangra n balle balle!!!!

All of them sing Ishq tera tadpave not on the stage but some where in a camp.. u know there was a time shaan used to begin the show with a song.doesnt happen these days coz ishita cant singAngry

Rating according to Last week's Performance based on their stars:

1. Sharib-Banjo

2. Rajeev-Sanchali

3. Prajaktha-Hrishikesh

4.Ujjaini-Aishwarya

5.Twinkle-Viswas

6.Ratima-Viswanath

7.Sinchan-Irfan

8.Saptak-Joyeetha

hariji wants seperate veto powers frm les and himself.dunno why guess they have different choices

so the sjodis have got 1347000 votes in total roughly 1/4 of the average votes they used in one week in c2005

ok so the first jodi is rajeev-sanchali.they got 18.68% votes.rajeev says some his auntijis have come over frm chamba n goes to meet em with sanchali.then they sing aakhiyon se gal kar gayi frm shaadi se pehle.dont like the song too muchConfused.anyway rajeev forgot the lyrics though he had begun well sanchali was good as well.she has a nice voice contrary to what people think.more importantly she does not change her voice everyday like twinkle.what classical singers might say a saajha hua gala.anyway not very well done by them

second up is twinkle-vishwaas.got 18.29% votes.sing ni main samajh gayi frm taal.twinkle as said earlier has a new voice for every song.vishwaas was good.overall vishwaas saves twinkle

next up sharib banjo.got 17.82% .dont know what song they sung but whatever they sang was good.sharib was good as always.banjo seems on her way up

next is the married couple hrishkesh prajakta.got 11.21%.sung aakhiyaan na maar mere yaar mundeya.hrishikesh was good prajakta was ok.i think they are really suffering becoz every one expects them to have great chemistry

next r saptak joyeeta.they got 9.65%.beware assam againAngry .sang shaava shaava frm k3g.both were surprisingly good.

next ash n ujjaini.they got 9.23%.sang chaanave.both were good but i thought ash was slightly better

the two borderliners r si n rv.one will go out n one will come in like a refugeeLOL

rv have to go.they got 7.1% and si got 7.9%.si will have to perform in ahmedabad frm where they got the least votes.think ans24us1 got the % wrong with the last two jodisLOL.

judges wont use veto

to sign off rv sing oye oye the kudiya shairatiyaan.nice singing by both of em

the coolest one Goldie
the coolest one
the coolest one

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
will be careful frm now on
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thnx coolestone, we can always ve more than
one update...
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thnx
mdroy Goldie
mdroy
mdroy

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the updates. From what I have read online (we are a
week behind here in the US; I am not surprised about RV and SI being the
bottom 2.

I also wanted to say that I am really happy to hear that Banjo is getting
better. I really want Sharib to win or at least get some recognition.
Classically trained singers like Sharib bode well for the future of Indian
music. In fact almost all of the contestants have some training and that is
something that we can all appreciate no matter how a particular week goes.

I also am glad that Sanchali and Rajeev seem to a good match.
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Update: 14-4-06

hi everybody!

Though there is already an update thread going on, im not able to stop myself giving the update.. It has become a routine for me to do it.. So, here comes mine...

I am so excited as Himeshji is back on the show.. The show begins with Shaan singing Take me to your heart from his album Tishnagi.. Wow! Shaan magic starts again... He sings really well.. A very romantic feel to the song.. Luv u shaan.. Go on singing in every show.. We want to hear you..

Hariharan and less says, they are going to be very strict with the stars from now.. An AV is shown where Less gives tips to all the contestants.. He asks Sharib and Twinkle to sing together and Viswas says Twinkle sings well with Sharib.. Why not.. They both had to be the pair...

And now for the biggest momemnt

Shaan calls Happening himeshji to the stage.. Himeshji is really happy, jumps around and yells.. He says, This stage is magical and bahut saari yaadein judi huyi hain and other stuffs... He is really excited to be back on the show... He says his bolti bandh ho gayi hain... He yells. JAI MATADI LETS ROCK Shaan shouts back: LETS ROCK

The jodi are called on the basis of their ranking yesterday with votes...

Jodi No.1: Sanchali-Rajeev

They both sing Lagi-Lagi from Aksar.. Rajeev sings better than Sanchali today.. Sanhcali has some throat ka problem I think... But overall they sang very well...

Comments

Himeshji : He says, they were very conscious while singing.. Attempting his song itself is very difficult.. But they sang well and have made good attempt ..

Hari: Antre mein conscious ho gaye.. Sanchali was good in some parts.. As said by me, he too said thr is some throat problem..        &nb sp;     

Less: He said better than yesterday..

Stars

Hari: 4 Stars

Less: 4 Stars

Jodi No.2: Twinkle-Viswas

They both sing Hay Rama from Rangeela.. I remember Hema singing this song.. Wow that was real wonderful performance.. Cant forget that performance.. Though this jodi couldnt near them, they did well.. Acc to me Twinkle was very good today..

Comments

Himeshji : He says, Very good, Amazing.. This jodi is a very strong jodi.. Inki toh nikalpadi and he says they have a very good chemistry..

Hari: He says Very nice.. As this was his song, TV and shaan request him to sing the song.. Wow! it was magical...

Less: He said very good chemistry

Stars

Hari: 5 Stars

Less: 6 Stars

Jodi No.3: Sharib-Banjotsna

They both sing Zindagi mein kabhi koi aaye na rabba from Musafir.. Dont know wats wrong with them.. They dnt show much performance on the stage.. Nor do they support each other well.. Sharib as usual sings well.. But banjo, i dnt know wat to say..

Comments

Himeshji : He says, fresh total quality is required today in the industry and these 2 people have it.. So, he appeals to vote for them..

Hari: He says, it could have been better..

Less: He says, the jodi were very dis-interested in the performance.. and also singing..

Stars

Less: 3 Stars

Jodi No.4: Prajaktha-Hrishikesh

They both sing Kaesto majaa hai from Parineeta.. I remember Vinit singing this song.. It was magical.. Here, Hrishikesh sings well, but prajaktha can improve on it...

Comments

Himeshji : He says that the chemistry is already made.. As they are the couple, they look good and support each other.. Good performance..

Hari: He says,there is scope for improvement..

Less: He says, The contestants are not using the stage.. So, requests everyone to use it and perform better..

Stars

Jodi No.5: Joyeetha-Saptak

They both sing Mahive from Kal ho naa ho.. Shaan said before their performance that, this jodi had some an-ban in choosing the song.. And they fought in choice of song also.. Joyeetha performs well.. Joyeetha says, She asked Saptak to sit with her and practice but he didnt..

Comments

Himeshji : He says to Saptak not to take panga with Joyeetha.. And comments on Saptak reaction.. Good effort….chemistry waali baat seriously leli…..I request people to vote for them.

Hari:Saptak is singing too loudly which is a not needed.. infact Joyeeta sang better

Less: Looking cool, mood mein lag rahe spatak..pony tail and all.. Saptak shows the pony to all..

Stars

Hari: 3 Stars

Jodi No.6: Ujjaini-aishwarya

They both sing Jaan meri ja rahi sanam from Lucky No time for love.. Really good performance and singing.. Today this jodi and TV was the best..

Comments

Himeshji : They look very confident.. He says, as usual Aishwarya is very confident.. Except for one note where Aishwarya goes low in tune, everything was good..

Hari: He sings the note mentioned by himeshji and sings.. He also asks Ash to sing it again.. He loves it now..

Less: He says, their chemistry was very good.. When they were entering itself, they were very much in mood.. He praises them a lot..

Stars

Less: 7 Stars(only jodi to get 7 stars today)

Jodi No.7: Irfan-Sinchan

They both sing Dil keh raha hain from Kyun ki.. Not a bad performance.. Better than other weeks..

Comments

Himeshji : Good chemistry... He says, he is going to make all the jodi sing in his films.. Himeshji ur the best..

Hari: Today they were in mood.. And very good improvement..

Less: Very good improvement..

Stars

Hari: 5 Stars

Less: 5 Stars

Himesh Performance

Then comes the performance of Himeshji.. Shaan says, today most of the songs were from Himesh music.. Ofcourse, today music is Himesh.. And ya, really luv his songs.. He sings Naam hai tera-tera, tera surror, asks all the contestants also to sing.. Atlast he says GOD BLESS and then the show ends...

thats it for today...

Go to top