Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Updates - EMAET episodes today and future (Page 22)

arnabroy Newbie
arnabroy
arnabroy

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mdroy

Why are those horrible besuras like Banjyotsna and Sinchan even allowed on
TV? Then to pair a talented singer like Sharib. I feel suing this channel for
intentional infliction of emotional distress! To bring back Sharib and then to
torture us like this.

I am so upset, I cannot even properly express my outrage.

Dear Sir,

It is highly inappropriate to use such words like "besura" for someone like Sinchan.  I agree her performance was not up to the mark on the last day but she is not definitely "besura"  Please refrain from using such words against quality singers.  She has several Kannada albums to her credit and they are pretty good if you listen to them.  There are some links provided in another post kindly go and hear them and then make such offensive comments.  I was deeply disturbed by your comments.

Warm Regards,

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Wow,I just caught up ith 31sts episodes and really liked everyone's performance...

And given that people will improve as time goes it will be a true treat to watch ( Tongue )....

**PD**
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hoping the same here...
mdroy Goldie
mdroy
mdroy

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Great updates

Edited by mdroy - 06 April 2006 at 2:15pm
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hi everybody!

update dated: 6-4-06

The theme is Love at first sight

The colonial Cousins have completed 10 years of formation..

Jodi No. 1

The jodi no. 1 is TV(Twinkle and Viswas).. .. Congratulations to them... They sing Lagan Lagi tumse mann ki lagan... They get 20.77% of the votes... Judges prediction : Sanchali and Rajeev..

Jodi No. 2

The jodi no. 2 is SR(Sanchali and Rajeev).. .. congratulations to them.. They get 19.11% of the votes.. They sing oh jaane jaana...   Judges Prediction : Twinkle and Viswas

Jodi no. 3

The jodi no. 3 is BS(Sharib and Banjotsna).. .. I am so happy for Sharib.. They get 16.23%.. They sing tumse pyaar hua... Judges Prediction : Raktima and Viswanath

Jodi no. 4

The jodi no. 4 is PH(Prajaktha and Hrishikesh).. .. I am happy for them that their ranking is in top 5... They get 11% of the votes.. Not sure wat song they sang...

Jodi No. 5

The jodi no. 5 is UA(ujjaini and Aiswarya).. .. They get 9% of the votes.. Judges prediction : UA, RV or JS..

Jodi No. 6

The jodi no. 6 is SI(Sinchan and Irfan).. .. I dnt know how come they got the 6th place... Judges wanted RV to come atleast to this place...

Jodi No. 7

The jodi no. 7 is RV(Raktima and Viswanath).. I am happy that atleast here, the judges got their guess right.. .. It happens always...

Jodi no. 8

The jodi no. 8 is JS(joyeetha and saptak).. If i would have been given the choice, i would have eliminated this jodi and kept niladri and vinita in.. but, never mind it...

So, the eliminated jodi is Niladri and Vinita

Veto Power

You might ask me what this veto power is.. This is a power thats given to the judges.. If a jodi is eliminated on thursday and that jodi deserves to be in the next round, then the judges can stop them from voting out...

But this power can be used only once by the judges in this whole competition...

During the break, Raktima was crying and that was shown as censored.. What was that???
arnabroy Newbie
arnabroy
arnabroy

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
That scene is from next week... I guess there was some issue between Raktima and Vishwanath cause Vishwanath made some ugly comments about Raktima and something like that.. it was a truly nasty incident.. i doubt how much they will show...
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hi everybody!

The updates of SRGMP EMET on 7th april 2006...

Today's guest is ALKA YAGNIK

The show starts with all people singing Fannah from fanaah...

Jodi No. 1 - Hrishikesh and Prajaktha

They sing Jaane kaise kab kahaan... Alka says they sang sweetly andwell co-ordinated.. Hariji says very musical... It was really romantic to see them together.. Go ahead.. You are really rocking romantic jodi...

Stars

Hariji - 6 stars, Lessji - 5stars

Jodi No. 2 - Ujjaini and Aishwarya

They sing Meri Soni meri tamanna... I luv this song really... Alka says they actually acted very well.. Hariji says Ujjaini sang better than Ash and tat ash has to concentrate more on singing... Less gives stars for ujjaini's performance...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 6 stars

Jodi No. 3 - Sharib and Banjotsna

They sing Tauba-Tauba from Kaal... Sharib ur really too good for banjo and this show...     .. Audience asks him to sing again.. Coz, u cannot stop listening to him... Banjo performance was mediocre... She wasnt that good as sharib.. How can she be??? Alka says Overall pleasant performance.. Hariji says they were in mood... Less says very electrifying performance.... At last ishitaa says, Sharib ka topi kamaal kar raha hain.. Topi yahan bhi?? are yaar, SRGMP kya topi ke saath hi shuru hota hain???

Stars

Hariji - 6 stars, Lessji - 6stars

Jodi No. 4 - Rajeev and Sanchali

They sing Tumhare Sivaye kuch na chaha... Cant figure out which movie... But Rajeev did better than Sanchali today.. This song didnt suit Sanchali much... Alka says Sanchali ko aur pyaar se gaana chahiye... Hariji says Rajeev sang well and better than Sanchali.. Less asks Alka to sing the song again to show Sanchali the diff... And asks Sanchali to sing again.. Now she sings very well with a romantic feel.. Less says, Sanchali supports Rajeev a lot while singing.. Overall very good...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 7stars

Jodi No. 5 - Sinchan And Irfan

They sing orechori from lagaan... Sinchan had some mulethi in her throat.. Which affected her singing and performance... But judges praise her for not giving up... Hariji says better than all...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 5stars

Jodi No. 6 - Saptak and Joyeetha

They sing UR my sonia from K3G... Really bad performance... Alka says Joyeetha had a very shaky voice... Hariji and Less are not satisfied with the performance and singing..

Stars

Hariji - 4 stars, Lessji - 4stars

Jodi No. 7 - The most awaited Viswanath and Raktima

They sing Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai from maine dil tujhko diya... I dnt really understand wat Viswanath said in his shairi... most of the words were censored and ya, Gajji had edited many things.. Viswnath is not expelled.. He asks sorry to all the judges... He says, he told this shairi for getting votes... Cant really figure out wat he said.. So, people wjo watched it keenly to know wat he said, post it.. WAS THIS AN ANOTHER DRAMA CREATED BY SRGMP??? Alka says Viswanath was very good.. Hariji says more technicality required for viswanath...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 5 stars(more chemistry required)

Jodi No. 8 - Twinkle and Viswas

They sing Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam title song.. Viswas was really good... He brought in a real feel to the song... Twinkle was ok.. Not so good.. Over all an average performance... Alka Praises Viswas.. Hariji too praises him but says there is scope for improvement... Viswas said in the green room that, this song is a ghee ka ladoo and that he is happy with the performance...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 6 stars...

So, tats it and the show is over.. Will be Back again with the updates next thursday.. Till then, KANK, Shukriyaar, Shabbakheir, Salaam Namaste

Akon_Jeezy Senior Member
Akon_Jeezy
Akon_Jeezy

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
thx 4 da update Smile

Go to top