Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Updates - EMAET episodes today and future (Page 22)

arnabroy Newbie
arnabroy
arnabroy

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
That scene is from next week... I guess there was some issue between Raktima and Vishwanath cause Vishwanath made some ugly comments about Raktima and something like that.. it was a truly nasty incident.. i doubt how much they will show...

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hi everybody!

The updates of SRGMP EMET on 7th april 2006...

Today's guest is ALKA YAGNIK

The show starts with all people singing Fannah from fanaah...

Jodi No. 1 - Hrishikesh and Prajaktha

They sing Jaane kaise kab kahaan... Alka says they sang sweetly andwell co-ordinated.. Hariji says very musical... It was really romantic to see them together.. Go ahead.. You are really rocking romantic jodi...

Stars

Hariji - 6 stars, Lessji - 5stars

Jodi No. 2 - Ujjaini and Aishwarya

They sing Meri Soni meri tamanna... I luv this song really... Alka says they actually acted very well.. Hariji says Ujjaini sang better than Ash and tat ash has to concentrate more on singing... Less gives stars for ujjaini's performance...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 6 stars

Jodi No. 3 - Sharib and Banjotsna

They sing Tauba-Tauba from Kaal... Sharib ur really too good for banjo and this show...     .. Audience asks him to sing again.. Coz, u cannot stop listening to him... Banjo performance was mediocre... She wasnt that good as sharib.. How can she be??? Alka says Overall pleasant performance.. Hariji says they were in mood... Less says very electrifying performance.... At last ishitaa says, Sharib ka topi kamaal kar raha hain.. Topi yahan bhi?? are yaar, SRGMP kya topi ke saath hi shuru hota hain???

Stars

Hariji - 6 stars, Lessji - 6stars

Jodi No. 4 - Rajeev and Sanchali

They sing Tumhare Sivaye kuch na chaha... Cant figure out which movie... But Rajeev did better than Sanchali today.. This song didnt suit Sanchali much... Alka says Sanchali ko aur pyaar se gaana chahiye... Hariji says Rajeev sang well and better than Sanchali.. Less asks Alka to sing the song again to show Sanchali the diff... And asks Sanchali to sing again.. Now she sings very well with a romantic feel.. Less says, Sanchali supports Rajeev a lot while singing.. Overall very good...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 7stars

Jodi No. 5 - Sinchan And Irfan

They sing orechori from lagaan... Sinchan had some mulethi in her throat.. Which affected her singing and performance... But judges praise her for not giving up... Hariji says better than all...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 5stars

Jodi No. 6 - Saptak and Joyeetha

They sing UR my sonia from K3G... Really bad performance... Alka says Joyeetha had a very shaky voice... Hariji and Less are not satisfied with the performance and singing..

Stars

Hariji - 4 stars, Lessji - 4stars

Jodi No. 7 - The most awaited Viswanath and Raktima

They sing Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai from maine dil tujhko diya... I dnt really understand wat Viswanath said in his shairi... most of the words were censored and ya, Gajji had edited many things.. Viswnath is not expelled.. He asks sorry to all the judges... He says, he told this shairi for getting votes... Cant really figure out wat he said.. So, people wjo watched it keenly to know wat he said, post it.. WAS THIS AN ANOTHER DRAMA CREATED BY SRGMP??? Alka says Viswanath was very good.. Hariji says more technicality required for viswanath...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 5 stars(more chemistry required)

Jodi No. 8 - Twinkle and Viswas

They sing Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam title song.. Viswas was really good... He brought in a real feel to the song... Twinkle was ok.. Not so good.. Over all an average performance... Alka Praises Viswas.. Hariji too praises him but says there is scope for improvement... Viswas said in the green room that, this song is a ghee ka ladoo and that he is happy with the performance...

Stars

Hariji - 5 stars, Lessji - 6 stars...

So, tats it and the show is over.. Will be Back again with the updates next thursday.. Till then, KANK, Shukriyaar, Shabbakheir, Salaam Namaste

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged
y no discussions this time??? Confused
princepete2003 Senior Member
princepete2003
princepete2003

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I agree with u that banjo is no match for sharib, but this time she was a surprize, she cant match sharib but a good try i would say, Joyeeta was a disappointment. lets see wat comes next...eager for next episode ...
goodstuff Senior Member
goodstuff
goodstuff

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
yes! I like Rajiv/sanchali and Shareb/Banjyostna as couples..hope they do good..all girls participating hav this annoying shriek when they reach high notes, but Ujjaini is great..and Banjo atleast sings nice most of the time..pronounciation is a problem for her..i want Rajiv and Sanchali to win..I can see why every one likes Twinkle and Vishwas, but frankly, Twinkle can sing one type of song really well, other that that, her voice sucks. Vishwas just annoys me. Sorry!

..But feel kinda bad that Vinita and Niladri got eliminated..they sang nice
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ya, agree with u both..
banjo is improvig now-a-days..
all credit goes to sharib for making her do
riaz...

In this contest except ujjaini, prajakta
none of them are good singers among the girls..

boys are too good for the girls
nadabrahma Groupbie
nadabrahma
nadabrahma

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ans24us1

ya, agree with u both..
riaz...

I think you forgot Sanchali.  She has the best training on music probably next to Sharib.  Her gayaki lacks finesse. If she sings softly, she would be fabulous.  Just wait and see. Rajeev and Sanchali may be the underdog who wins the race at least they have the right attitude. 

apitu Newbie
apitu
apitu

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ans24us1

ya, agree with u both..
riaz...

I sort of like Twinkle too... and this after not considering her good looks
and style.... i personally feel she over does it at times...
Anyway she sings well...

Could you tell me who was the last guy and last girl to get voted out of
SaReGaMaPa among these 16 contestants... My first SAREGAMAPA was
when that UK boy got voted out!

Go to top