Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Updates - EMAET episodes today and future (Page 12)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Which song did Ujjaini/Aishwarya sing? Cable kharaab ho gaya tha thodi der ke liye... Angry

chako Newbie
chako
chako

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:55am | IP Logged
go rajeev go man keep up the best Wink
and good luck
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
2nd jodi was Irfan and Sinchan, they sang "Koi Mil Gaya". Judges were little dissapointed with their performance, Hariharan said "thode sur kam lage"....

3rd jodi was Raktima/Vishwanath...unhone gaya "Janu meri Jaan"...lekin phir cable kharab ho gaya..hence couldn't see their performance.

4th Jodi was Aishwarya/Ujjaini...again couldn't see their performance..

Cable is back...fifth jodi is the wild card jodi....Hrishikesh/Prajakta Ranade...kya cute jodi hai..esp Prajakta..so chhweet.. Tongue
Unhone gaya "Tu Tu hai wohi"...

Then Ishita asked for other contestants reaction to this wild card jodi...then another (pre-planned?) drama, Vishwas said that he is not happy with this wild card jodi, is married jodi ko public ki sympathy milegi, inki to pehle se hi tuning hai, we will be at disadvantage..but others were supportive. Hrishikesh/Prajakta were almost shocked at this reaction, Prajakta ke to aansoo ki nikal pade...Then Hari and Leslie argued against each other as to what should be done..

Then judges said that they will decide tomorrow about remaining 4 jodis and also about this wild card jodi..

BTW, does anyone know about this wild card jodi? Hrishikesh and Prajakta? Pehle aa chuke hain SRGMP mein dono? Confused

Vishwaas.... Dead
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hi everybody

i am back with the update of today's..

Shaan comes in and sings, woh jodi hai kahan(revised of woh ladki hai kahan).. marvellous lyrics...

Hariji and Less say that 4 jodi's are final and the other 4 are yet to be finalised.. So, today there are 4 jodi's confirmed..

I am pretty happy with the choices of the judges.. After all its Hariji the grt..

JODI's

1. Rajeev and Sanchali
(sang soniye song from aksar.. The jodi is good.. Rajeev tries to sing along with Sanchali in the same pitch.. so, grt going jodi.. Top 6 mein toh aahi jayegi.. )

2.Irfan and Sinchan(sings too hain wahi.. I must say, the chemistry was really good.. But sinchan has to low her voice to Irfan's pitch.. I see them also in top 7.. )

3.Vishwanath and Ratima(not tat good jodi.. Ratima has a very sweet voice and more over, their chemistry wasnt tat good.. Viswanath dances a lot, but Ratima doesnt.. lets see..)

4.my fav, ujjaini and aishwarya
Their jodi is too good.. But one thing, ujjaini has to low down her scale, wen they both sing together, aishwarya's voice is not heard at all.. I see them in top 3 or top 4..)

And then comes the wildcard entry.. Its none other than, rishikesh and prajaktha.. For those who dnt know, they are married couples, and have been the participants of SRGMP..)

But there ariases a problem, Viswas says, he is not ready to accept the wild card entry because, they will get sympathy votes because they both are married couples.. Hariji disagrees to this, but less agrees.. No one knows, if their jodi will stay or they will be split again.. Lets see wat happens...

Tats it is frm my side.. All ur feedbacks plz...
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Post on your comments on if the wild card entry should be there or split..
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jmn7

I think the some of the saregamapa contestants's hair is coloured which is a health risk.Zeetv should stop doing this.

ya, ur right.. Even Today, Ishitaa, going inside the participants wait room and asking them their reactions all this, is jus done in other shows whr thr is no singing... Wink Wink.. I hope u people know wat im hitting on..

Zee, u have ur own identity and no one can take it.. so, be as ur..

james20 Groupbie
james20
james20

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update.Is the show over now.
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by james20

Thanx for the update.Is the show over now.

no probs.. s the show is over.. waiting for tomoro to know the next 4 jodis.. acc to me it will be:

1. Viswas - Joyeetha.. Dead(i wanted viswas - ujjaini)

2. Twinkle - Sharib

3. Niladri - Vinita

4. Saptak - Banjotsna

Go to top