Frequent Posters

goodstuff thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ans24us1

goodstuff, the problem is they dnt get along well

yeah, that's why their chemistry is lacking..well, atleast Shareb tries
faye thumbnail
Can someone please tell me the song name or movie title of the song sung by Sharib and Banjo in the very first time they were made a jodi. I really loved that song.
tonima1 thumbnail
SHARIB IS DA BESTTTTTTTTT HPE BANJO SINGS WEL MN n dey gt low stars so dey bta not be owt evry1 VOTE 4 DEM PLZ SHARIB IS A WEL GUD SINGA U NOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛
Radhika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faye

Can someone please tell me the song name or movie title of the song sung by Sharib and Banjo in the very first time they were made a jodi. I really loved that song.

Dil hai tumhara is the name of the song n the name of the movie!!!

meera_005 thumbnail

ya, i came to know later... seems, u wanted sharib-twinkle..

HAHAHA I STILL WANT SHARIB AND TWINKLE lol i am always sendin emailz to zee to show them together lol 😆

aashish4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera_005

HAHAHA I STILL WANT SHARIB AND TWINKLE lol i am always sendin emailz to zee to show them together lol 😆

You cannot change now no more change for the jodis.....

thanks

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodstuff

yeah, that's why their chemistry is lacking..well, atleast Shareb tries

ur right.. somehow his singing style atleast is so tat it gives us an intution that he is trying to communicate with her..

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera_005

on ur request, they may show them together.. but cant make the jodi again.. 😉 they show them together many times.. even on friday's episode, they telecasted less asking them to sing together..

princepete2003 thumbnail
yeah ans2....i guess now les & hari are realizing wat they have to a talent like sharib
meera_005 thumbnail

on ur request, they may show them together.. but cant make the jodi again.. 😉 they show them together many times.. even on friday's episode, they telecasted less asking them to sing together..

hahaha i know they wont pair em together but i still like to see them together 😳 i mean u never know vishwaas and banjo might both get really sick the same day and then they will have to pair em together lol😆

but ya on sharib and banjoz performance on stage i think banjo should stop lookin down and she should look towards sharib maybe then leslie will see some chemistry and give em 7 starzz 😃