Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi everybody!

amazing response for this topic.. I thought no one is interested in EKAET.. because the top5 is not there..
I will update today's episode also in this topic itself.. Its only 7.00 now.. so, all of u wait for 3 hrs.. I will update the jodi's and also which guy chose which girl...

THANKS MODS FOR MAKING IT STICKY TOPIC.. I WILL UPDATE ALL THE EPISODE IN THIS TOPIC ITSELF SO THAT ALL NRI'S CAN READ THIS AND GET THE UPDATES..
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhale

Do you like the current EMET stage settings?
I like the old one...It was like all in one room
May be i take some time to adapt to new things

Yeah ,We miss top 5 contestents

I like the new stage.. Its really good.. Thr must always be changes frm one step to another.. So, accept the changes.. Its good if u take it that way...

Its really colourful.. Its set for the duos to sing in different stages together.. tats it...

Ofcourse we miss the top 5 but its always nice to hear many more new talents...

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

The fact that they are in pairs and so from different regions...this will help with regional voting. Also, the voting is 60 percent with 40 percent being made by judges.

I hope that helps. I love Vishwas 😊

Its purely only public voting after the jodi's are made by the judges...

So, I think this time atleast Viswas or Sharib gets thro to the top,...

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: badibanga

Thanks for the update - could someone tell us whether the mentors are the same? Anyone in or out?

No, there are no mentors, no gharanas..

Do you want onemore mahayudh.. I surely dnt want... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

fishy& thumbnail
oh so the top five are not participating???
is it so becos i could not see nihira name
😊
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ans24us1

Hi everybody!

amazing response for this topic.. I thought no one is interested in EKAET.. because the top5 is not there..
I will update today's episode also in this topic itself.. Its only 7.00 now.. so, all of u wait for 3 hrs.. I will update the jodi's and also which guy chose which girl...

THANKS MODS FOR MAKING IT STICKY TOPIC.. I WILL UPDATE ALL THE EPISODE IN THIS TOPIC ITSELF SO THAT ALL NRI'S CAN READ THIS AND GET THE UPDATES..

Hi,

Thanks for the update, especially because we're going to see the shows one week later in the US...

You may want to check with the MODs abt how to update a sticky post.  I think if you update the main topic of the sticky post, it becomes a regular post.  At least, that's what Jem4Srk told us when it happened with the "Download Saregamapa Songs" post.  So we started posting updates at the end of the post.

We will really appreciate your updates.  Take care 😊

Edited by shesthebest - 18 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay, aaj ka episode has negun...bye friends, main chala TV dekhne (Betaal style). 😆
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In today's episode, I liked Saptak/Vishwanath/Niladri and Rajeev's performances. Rajeev ne to kamaal kar diya, he sang "Sunona sunona sunlona" alongwith Ujjaini/Sanchan. Twinkle was called 4 times. 😊
Anuradha thumbnail
hi everybody!

I have jus now, come from my tv room.. I didnt find today's episode so interesting as it was yesterday.. I must say onething.. The guys are better singers than the girls

The Show

The show as usual begins with shaan and ishitha.. I feel Ishitha is a better anchor than shaan.. May be its my opinion.. Plz post on this too... So, let me tell you all which guy has choosen which girls.. As told u yesterday, today the guys will choose the girls..

1. Saptak - Sanchali, Joyeetha
2. Niladri - Vinitha, Twinkle
3. Aishwarya - Sinchan, Ujjaini
4. Irfan - Twinkle, Banjotsna
5. Viswanath - Ujjaini, Ratima(best performance of today's episode)
6. Sharib - as usual Twinkle, Sinchan(a question: Does Twinkle and Sharib see eachother)
7. Viswas - Twinkle, Joyeetha
8. Rajeev - Ujjaini, Sinchan

The last singer is Rajeev, and he requests hariji and less to give him the pair instead of him selecting the pair..

There is one wild card jodi.. Who will it be??? No one knows.. IS IT HEMA and HIMANI, or is it PARESH with someone else.. or SWANANDA

The wild card jodi is not yet been introduced.. The results are also not yet given.. The jodi is formed purely on singing and not on the choices given by the participants.. It may happen that the jodi is formed with someone whom the participant has not mentioned...

Lets see what happens.. Wait and watch.... No other go...

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

In today's episode, I liked Saptak/Vishwanath/Niladri and Rajeev's performances. Rajeev ne to kamaal kar diya, he sang "Sunona sunona sunlona" alongwith Ujjaini/Sanchan. Twinkle was called 4 times. 😊

Ya, I liked it too.. It was the best performance... But, Twinkle i think she did injustice by singing good only with Viswas and Sharib ofcourse...

I dnt know but i somehow feel this way.. Is ujjaini better or Twinkle??