Updates - EMAET episodes today and future - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks for the update - could someone tell us whether the mentors are the same? Anyone in or out?

Originally posted by shesthebest

I agree with you... I thought that was exactly the reason HR did not select Vishwas in the Brahmastra round.  He knew that he was very popular, and would take part of the limelight away from Vinit.  But, somehow, all these kind of manipulations fail in the end... 

This time voting is based on pairs... so I wonder how that will affect the equation ???  The voting pattern for Sharib is puzzling... If people from Rajasthan can support a singer like Sandeep in II2, how come they don't support a talented singer like Sharib ????  😕  😕

I wish people from all part of India support talented singers like Sharib and he wins, he was my personal favorite after Nihira in SRGMP. But I do not have much hope from public voting.

I think pairing should be like this.
Ujjani-Sharib
Vishwas-Twinkle
Niladri-Vinita
Saptak-Sanchali
Irfan-Sinchan
Aishwarya-Joyeeta
Vishwanath -raktima
Rajeev-Banjyotsana
Originally posted by fm_qazi

I wish people from all part of India support talented singers like Sharib and he wins, he was my personal favorite after Nihira in SRGMP. But I do not have much hope from public voting.

That's wishful thinking... abt people from all over India supporting candidates only based on talent !!!  I seriously hope that Sharib goes much farther in this contest.  You know what I liked abt Fame Gurukul is that the judges got to pick the "bottom 3 or 4".  The public only got to safe people in the bottom 3.  In this way, good singers like Sharib, Swandanda would not get out in the early rounds...

The only real pattern I see in public voting is "people rooting for the underdog"...  I guess they think that talented singers who are praised by judges will get breaks anyway... (like Amey Date in II2)  so they want to give those underdogs a chance to make their dreams come true.

The fact that they are in pairs and so from different regions...this will help with regional voting. Also, the voting is 60 percent with 40 percent being made by judges.

I hope that helps. I love Vishwas 😊
man, itz gonna be so boring without vinit! 😭 n even himani n hemachandra n nihira my faves. itz boring now! i don't like it as much now! 😡 i could kill that gaj singh 4 not bringing vinit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did Vinit, Himani, Nihira, Debojit, Hem Chandra need to come back? It would be a total waste of time because all of them have gotten offers and are singing in films already. So I mean it would be a bit pointless to be back. However I do feel that without the mentors the show feels a bit empty. I also personaly feel this show wont go as hit as challenge 2005.
Do you like the current EMET stage settings?
I like the old one...It was like all in one room
May be i take some time to adapt to new things

Yeah ,We miss top 5 contestents
plz request to all sharib fans .plz do vote for him .Hei s the best.

Originally posted by james20

I think pairing should be like this.
Ujjani-Sharib
Vishwas-Twinkle
Niladri-Vinita
Saptak-Sanchali
Irfan-Sinchan
Aishwarya-Joyeeta
Vishwanath -raktima
Rajeev-Banjyotsana

hey! plz dnt put viswas and twinkle.. I dnt know with jus

X-factor and good looks, how come one person be a good singer???

see used sing well before agnipariksha.. but, i dnt know if now she can continue the same.. sorry, Twinkle fans...