Updates - EMAET episodes today and future - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed that Keka and Swananada are not there. Maybe Swananda could not leave her home in UK for an extended period of time, again.

My favorites are Vishwas, Sharib, Irfan, Ujjaini, Twinkle and Raktima. Sounds like its going to be an interesting show. It will be nice to see focus on Duets... this is one neglected area in all Musical Reality Shows.

Thanks for the update. I don't know if we'll be seeing this show, or the Holi special, in the US today.

hey you guys, this will be a very good show because ISMAIL WOULD NOT BE THERE!!!!!!!!! ismail is a 🐷 !!!

MODS: How can this guy's user name not banned yet?

Is it allowed to create this kind of user name? If it is allowed people can create worst than this user name...

ans thanks for your update. we really needed that.

3. Vinita - chose Sharib and Viswas

4. Ujjaini - chose Aishwarya and Viswas

5. Twinkle - chose Viswas and Sharib

Looks like Vinita and Twinkle have made INTELLIGENT choice. And Ujjaini has made SMART choice choosing Aishwarya.

How come nobody chose Rajeev? He has got a good voice(for higher octaves only).
But I don't like that guy either. I mean his attitude...
And for sure he will have to work hard to come to level of singers like Sharib, Hema and also Vishwas. Vishwas is also a good singer.
But I love Sharib and Hema's singing.
HOw come Nihira, Vineet, Himani are not there.
I thought they will start SAREGAMAPA 2006..but they are doing same thing like SONY did..
when 2006 show going to start? I dont want to see the game with all loosers..
I posted it in other topic, just wanted to share here:
I know people like Sharib in this forum very much, but our internet votes are not counted. And in India votes are mainly based on different reason than singing. This time girls favorite will be Vishwas and he will do very well in this voting system, that was the reason girls contestant chosen Vishwas and playing safe. Actually that was the reason HR did not select Vishwas in Brahamastra round. I am not saying Vishwas is bad singer, actually he is very very good singer, got lot of green cards in SRGMP. This is just my observation. I do not know how they will decide 60-40% ratio? I do not know what will be the base of weighted avergare of public voting and judge choice. I still believe Rajeev will go farther than Sharib in this competition unless judge voting save him.
I thought they will start SAREGAMAPA 2006..but they are doing same thing like SONY did..
Originally posted by fm_qazi

I posted it in other topic, just wanted to share here:
I know people like Sharib in this forum very much, but our internet votes are not counted. And in India votes are mainly based on different reason than singing. This time girls favorite will be Vishwas and he will do very well in this voting system, that was the reason girls contestant chosen Vishwas and playing safe. Actually that was the reason HR did not select Vishwas in Brahamastra round. I am not saying Vishwas is bad singer, actually he is very very good singer, got lot of green cards in SRGMP. This is just my observation. I do not know how they will decide 60-40% ratio? I do not know what will be the base of weighted avergare of public voting and judge choice. I still believe Rajeev will go farther than Sharib in this competition unless judge voting save him.

I agree with you... I thought that was exactly the reason HR did not select Vishwas in the Brahmastra round.  He knew that he was very popular, and would take part of the limelight away from Vinit.  But, somehow, all these kind of manipulations fail in the end... 

This time voting is based on pairs... so I wonder how that will affect the equation ???  The voting pattern for Sharib is puzzling... If people from Rajasthan can support a singer like Sandeep in II2, how come they don't support a talented singer like Sharib ????  😕  😕

Originally posted by shesthebest

I agree with you... I thought that was exactly the reason HR did not select Vishwas in the Brahmastra round.  He knew that he was very popular, and would take part of the limelight away from Vinit.  But, somehow, all these kind of manipulations fail in the end... 

Yahh Very true. Why didn't I think of this before?You are very much right in saying that HR purposely didn't select Vishwas.

This time voting is based on pairs... so I wonder how that will affect the equation ???  The voting pattern for Sharib is puzzling... If people from Rajasthan can support a singer like Sandeep in II2, how come they don't support a talented singer like Sharib ????  😕  😕