India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

EMAET exceeds my expectations

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged

I just finished watching first episode. Seriously I didn't expect much, but it is some serious fun and singing. I started watching C2005 very late (after Nihira was eliminated), so I never really saw these participants singing but wow, SRGMP proved again that it is the best singing show and it has the best talent. Even these contestants are so good....like Vishwas/Niladri/Saptak/Vishwanath (I wonder how they got eliminated in C2005), honestly they sounded better than Sharib to me today. Girls were good too. Vinita has a powerful voice, others did a great job too (can't remember their names).

Colonial Cousins (Hariharan/Leslie Lewis) were judges, today it was girls' choice, each girl was asked to call 2 boys (of her choice) and sing a song with them. Tomorrow it will be boys choice. Vishwas was called 4 times, Niladri 3 times, Sharib 3(?) times, Saptak 2 times...and poor Rajeev, no-one called him.Cry Then in end they gave him a chance to sing, and he sang....

Duniya Hasino Ka mela, Mele mein ek dil akela,
Ek dost dhoondta hoon main, dosti ke liye (waise yeh gaana mere par fit beth-ta haiWink)

Shaan was back, and what a livewire he is, amazing. He was joined by Ishita Arun (Ila Arun's daughter) and I think both gelled well and cracked some funny jokes too.

Only thing I didn't like too much was some of the (girls) cloths (girls wore only pink todayLOL), nothing wrong with cloths themselves, but it dilutes the overall impact of show. Today's episode made me realise how much did I miss duets in SRGMP C2005.

Twinkle was awesome in that short skirt. Wink

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I have posted all the details in the other post deepak,
just continue thr too...
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I agree with you about duets. Each time the finalists gave those performances in the beginning of the show, I kept wishing they'd do duets...

The Neal N Nikki was very good performance in duets..
sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanx!
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jmn7

Today's episode is a total flop.None of the singers sang well except a few singers.The boys singing was not good.When compared to challenge 2005,this is nothing.I don't understand why Twinkle is participating in this stupid contest,which has no value.She is the best singer among the girls.She has got film song offers.She can be a successful singer.She is just wasting her time.She should have taken the the decision not to participate.She should also not have signed the contract with zeetv,which is a bad decision.

Why are you so obsessed with Twinkle man? Relax!!!Big smile

Dont you think that if twinkle participates, she will get noticed more and more as she has ability to win this contest too. Why you get dissappointed. She sings well and has X-factor too. So she will definitely get recognised more and more and she will get offers. So Relax man relax. 

realmusic Senior Member
realmusic
realmusic

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
It is all about Song Selection. Those who didn't select appropriate songs could not showcase themselves and thus got eliminated. They are all talented people.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

I just finished watching first episode. Seriously I didn't expect much, but it is some serious fun and singing. I started watching C2005 very late (after Nihira was eliminated), so I never really saw these participants singing but wow, SRGMP proved again that it is the best singing show and it has the best talent. Even these contestants are so good....like Vishwas/Niladri/Saptak/Vishwanath (I wonder how they got eliminated in C2005), honestly they sounded better than Sharib to me today. Girls were good too. Vinita has a powerful voice, others did a great job too (can't remember their names).

Colonial Cousins (Hariharan/Leslie Lewis) were judges, today it was girls' choice, each girl was asked to call 2 boys (of her choice) and sing a song with them. Tomorrow it will be boys choice. Vishwas was called 4 times, Niladri 3 times, Sharib 3(?) times, Saptak 2 times...and poor Rajeev, no-one called him.Cry Then in end they gave him a chance to sing, and he sang....

Duniya Hasino Ka mela, Mele mein ek dil akela,
Ek dost dhoondta hoon main, dosti ke liye (waise yeh gaana mere par fit beth-ta haiWink)

Shaan was back, and what a livewire he is, amazing. He was joined by Ishita Arun (Ila Arun's daughter) and I think both gelled well and cracked some funny jokes too.

Only thing I didn't like too much was some of the (girls) cloths (girls wore only pink todayLOL), nothing wrong with cloths themselves, but it dilutes the overall impact of show. Today's episode made me realise how much did I miss duets in SRGMP C2005.

Twinkle was awesome in that short skirt. Wink

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I loved it too Solid Snake. SRGMP is the best!!!!! I'm telling you. Look at these singers. They are all so good!

Vishwas is my favourite!
summercool Groupbie
summercool
summercool

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking guys,
the excess lighting is not at all atractive.it is spoiling the show.Unable to see the contestants clearly.
what is this..

Go to top