India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MY KZK STORY- PART 5

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

POOJA ENTERS THE OFFICE WEARING HER NEW SAREE. SHE IS LOOKED VERY BEAUTIFUL ,SEXY ,ETC. IN IT. EVERYBODY STARES AT HER. HER FRND SAPNA ASKS HER "POOJA, WHY ARE YOU WEARING A SAREE?" POOJA SMILES AND SAYS "SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THIS SAREE WOULD LOOK PRETTY ON ME" "WHO'S THIS  'SOMEONE'? " "THAT'S A SECRET"
POOJA GOES TO MR.B'S CABIN. HE IS READING A FILE.  HE SEES POOJA AND  SAYS "POOJA?..TUM?...YOU LOOK REALLY PRETTY..." POOJA BLUSHES. POOJA & MR B DISCUSS THEIR PROJECT.

PRERNA IS AT HOME. SHE IS  ALSO WEARING THE SAME SAREE. COOKIE COMES THERE AND SAYS " MOM! NEW SAREE? LOOKING NICE !" PRERNA SMILES AND SAYS "UR DAD BOUGHT IT FOR ME. COOKIE, I AM GOING TO SNEHA'S SCHOOL TO PICK HER UP. WILL U LOOK AFTER PREM?." COOKIE AGREES. AT SCHOOL, ANURAG IS ALREADY THERE. PRERNA SEES HIM AND SAYS "ANURAG TUM YAHAN?" ANURAG SMILES AND SAYS "I FELT LIKE MEETING SNEHA."ON  THEIR WAY HOME, THE 3 OF THEM GO TO A RESTAURANT. AFTER SOME TIME, BAJAJ AND POOJA ALSO COME TO THE SAME RESTAURANT. BUT THEY DONT SEE PRERNA AND ANURAG. SNEHA SEES BAJAJ AND SAYS "LOOK- PAPA IS HERE!!!" PRERNA LOOKS UP AND SEES BAJAJ AND POOJA SITTING IN A COSY CORNER. POOJA IS WEARING THE SAME TYPE SAREE AND THEY ARE TALKING SOFTLY AND SMILING. MR B PUTS HIS HAND ON POOJA'S HAND. PRERNA SEES THIS AND STANDS UP. SHE SAYS "GHAR CHALO" SNEHA SAYS "NAHI NAHI CHALO PAPA KE PAAS CHALTE HAI" BUT PRERNA FORCES SNEHA TO GET OUT OF RESTAURANT. ANURAG FOLLOWS AND THEY GO HOME. PRERNA IS PISSED OFF AT MR B.

MR B COMES HOME. SNEHA SEES MR B AND SAYS "PAPA I SAW U TODAY AT THE RESTAURANT." MR B SAYS "REALLY? THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COME UP TO ME?" "I WAS GOING TO...BUT MUMMY AND ANURAG UNCLE DIDN'T ALLOW ME. "
MR B ASKS PRERNA "WHY DIDN'T U LET SNEHA COME UP TO ME AT THE RESTAURANT?" PRERNA SAYS "U WERE WITH POOJA. I DIDN'T WANT SNEHA TO DISTURB YOU." MR B GETS ANGRY AND IS ABT TO SAY SOMETHING BUT THEN HE LOOKS AT SNEHA AND CONTROLS HIS VOICE AND SAYS "JAO BETA, APNE ROOM MEIN JAKE KHELO." SNEHA GOES. MR B YELLS  AT PRERNA "MAINE TUMSE KITNI BAAR KAHA HAIN, POOJA AUR MERE BEECH MEIN KUCH NAHI HAI..WOH SIRF MERI COLLEAGUE HAIN..AUR FIR BHI TUM.." "SIRF COLLEAGUE HAIN? TO PHIR AAP NE USE WAHI SAREE KYUN GIFT KI, JO AAP MERE LIYE LAAYE THE?"  "PRERNA, I WAS JUST HELPING HER TO MAKE CHOICE AS SHE WAS VERY CONFUSED WHILE SHOPPING.." PRERNA SAYS ANGRILY "MR B, YOU CLAIM THAT YOU LOVE ME. THEN WHY DO U BEHAVE LIKE THIS?"
 "DEKHO PRERNA, POOJA MERI SIRF COLLEAGUE NAHI HAIN, WOH MERI BOHOT ACHHI DOST BHI HAIN... TUM BHI TO US RESTAURANT MEIN ANURAG KE SAATH AAYI THI..LEKIN MAINE TO US BAARE MEIN KUCH NAHI KAHA..TO PHIR TUMHE POOJA AUR MERE DOSTI SE ITNI PROBLEM KYUN HAIN? "
HAVING SAID THIS, MR B GOES TO HIS ROOM. HE IS VERY UPSET. HE REMOVES HIS JACKET AND LOOSENS HIS TIE. PRERNA GOES TO HER ROOM. SHE IS VERY UPSET.
A NEW SONG PLAYS ON TWO OF THEM
 "PYAR HUMKO BHI HAIN, PYAR TUMKO BHI HAIN, TO YEH KYA SILSILAY HO GAYE,
BEWAFA HUM NAHI BEWAFA TUM NAHI TO KYUN ITNE GILE HO GAYE
, CHALTE CHALTE KAISE YEH FAASLE HO GAYE...
    KYA PATA, KAHAN HUM CHALE"

AT NIGHT, MR B GOES TO PRERNA'S ROOM. HE SAYS "PRERNA, I AM SORRY I YELLED AT YOU." PRERNA SAYS "AB TO AADAT HO GAYI HAIN. AAP HAMESHA PAHLE GALATI KARTE HAIN AUR PHIR MAAFI MANG NE CHALE AATE HAIN." MR B SAYS "DEKHO PRERNA, MAIN SIRF ITNA CHAAHTA HU KE JIS TARAH SE MAINE ANURAG AUR TUMHARA RISHTA ACCEPT KIYA HAIN, USI TARAH SE TUM BHI POOJA AUR MERA RISHTA ACCEPT KARO. " PRERNA SAYS ANGRILY "MR B, THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN ANURAG AND ME EXCEPT FRIENDSHIP." MR B SAYS "SIMILARLY, THERE  IS NOTHING BETWEEN BETWEEN POOJA AND ME EXCEPT FRIENDSHIP. THIS IS THE TRUTH. GOOD NIGHT, PRERNA." MR B LEAVES. PRERNA IS STILL QUITE UPSET. 

NEXT MORNING, MR B AND PRERNA ARE AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE. MR B SAYS "I HOPE U R NOT STILL UPSET WITH ME." PRERNA SMILES AND SAYS "NO I AM NOT." MR B SAYS "I AM LEAVING FOR WORK." PRERNA SAYS "I HV TO GO TO BASU HOUSE BECAUSE THE BASUS ARE COMPLETELY SHATTERED AFTER MOLOY  KAKABABU'S MURDER. I HV TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. I'LL GO IN THE AFTERNOON" MR B "OK. PRERNA....AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?" PRERNA CHECKS HER BAG AND SAYS "NO..WHAT?" MR B "NAHI..KUCH NAHI.."

AT THE BTN HEAD OFFICE, POOJA IS DOING SOME WORK IN MR B'S  CABIN WHEN THE PHONE RINGS. POOJA TAKES THE CALL. "HELLO? IS MR B THERE? I AM MR JOSHI...HIS FRIEND." POOJA SAYS "NO HE HASN'T ARRIVED YET. CAN I TAKE A MESSAGE?" "YES, I WANTED TO WISH HIM ON HIS B'DAY." POOJA ASKS "IS TODAY MR B'S BIRTHDAY?" MR JOSHI SAYS "YES." POOJA WRITES DOWN THE MESSAGE AND THINKS TO HERSELF "TODAY IS MR B'S BIRTHDAY."

AT BASU HOUSE, PRERNA MEETS VINIT. HE SAYS "PRERNA, WHAT ARE U DOING HERE? WHERE'S THE PARTY?" PRERNA "PARTY? FOR WHAT?" VINIT "TODAY IS MR B'S BIRTHDAY!!!" PRERNA IS VERY SAD TO REALISE SHE FORGOT HIS B'DAY. ANURAG SAYS "PRERNA, U CAN GO HOME IF U WANT." PRERNA LEAVES. SHE IS FEELING VERY GUILTY. THEN SHE DECORATES THE HOUSE WITH FLOWERS, CANDLES, CARDS, ETC. WRITES MESSAGES FOR MR B, AND WAITS FOR HIM.

MR B IS IN HIS OFFICE, STANDING AT THE WINDOW... STARING AT THE SKIES. HIS MOOD IS GLOOMY. HE THINKS ABT HIS CONVERSATION WITH PRERNA IN THE MORNING, AND FEELS SAD THAT SHE FORGOT HIS B'DAY.
POOJA COMES THERE AND SAYS "SIR..AAP ABHI TAK GHAR NAHI GAYE?" MR B  TURNS AROUND AND  SAYS IN A SAD(BUT SEXY) TONE "HAAN...AAJ GHAR JAANE KA MANN HI NAHI HAIN...." HE GAZES AT POOJA. SHE IS LOST IN HIS GAZE FOR SOME TIME. THEN SHE SAYS "SIR, ACTUALLY WE HV TO GO FOR AN URGENT MEETING. " MR B IS ABSOLUTELY IRRITATED. HE SAYS "OH COME ON  POOJA. U R TELLING  ME NOW ABT THIS MEETING? WHY DIDN'T U INFORM ME BEFORE?" POOJA "SORRY SIR..I FORGOT. BUT WE HV TO GO." MR B IS UNABLE TO SAY ANYTHING HARSH TO HER AS SHE IS LOOKING VERY SWEET. POOJA SAYS "SIR..NO PROBLEMS..I'LL CANCEL THE MEETING. MR B SAYS "NO....DON'T CANCEL IT. LET'S GO."
WHILE DRIVING THE CAR, HE IS VISIBLY UPSET. HE IS DRIVING VERY RECKLESSLY. POOJA IS NOW SCARED. SHE TRIES TO SAY "SIR..PLZ DONT DRIVE SO FAST.." MR B SAYS RUDELY "ARE U TEACHING ME HOW TO DRIVE ?" POOJA BECOMES QUIET. MR B SAYS "OH SORRY POOJA..PATA NAHI MUJHE KYA HO JAATA HAIN...I AM JUST HVING A BAD DAY...." POOJA PUTS HER HAND ON HIS AND SAYS "SIR..MAIN AAP KE MOOD KO SAMAJHATI HU. AAP KO KUCH KEHNE KI JARURAT NAHI HAIN."
MR B BECOMES AWARE THAT POOJA IS HOLDING HIS HAND. HE LOOKS UP AT HER. POOJA TAKES HER HAND BACK. AFTER AN AWKWARD MOMENT, MR B STARTS LOOKS STRAIGHT  AT THE ROAD AHEAD  AND POOJA STARTS LOOKING OUT OF WINDOW.
THEN HE STARTS DRIVING SLOWLY. POOJA REALISES THAT HE HAS REDUCED THE SPEED OF CAR AND SHE SMILES TO HERSELF. A SONG PLAYS ON THEM "KUCH TO HUA HAIN KUCH HO GAYA JAYE..DO CHAR DIN SE LAGTA HAIN JAISE SUB KUCH ALAG HAIN SUB KUCH NAYA HAIN"
THEN THEY  REACH A HOTEL AND GO TO A BIG HALL. WHEN MR B OPENS THE DOOR, HE FINDS THE HALL IN COMPLETE  DARKNESS. SUDDENLY, ALL LIGHTS R SWITCHED ON AND A BIG GRP OF PPL SCREAM "SURPRIZE!!!" VISHAKHA, TUSHAR, GUPTA, AND ALL OTHERS ARE PRESENT. THERE IS A BIG CAKE AND BIG B'DAY CARD. MR B SMILES. VISHAKHA SAYS "DAD, CUT THE CAKE." MR B CUTS THE CAKE AND FEEDS A PIECE TO VISH AND TUSHAR AND THEY ALSO FEED A PIECE TO HIM AND THEY HUG HIM. MUSIC STARTS PLAYING, AND PPL GO ON DANCE FLOOR. MR B LOOKS AT POOJA AND  SAYS "THANKS FOR THE PARTY." POOJA SMILES. MR B EXTENDS HIS HAND  SAYS "MAY I?" POOJA PUTS HER HAND IN HIS AND THEY START DANCING . AGAIN, "KUCH TO HUA HAIN" PLAYS FOR THEM.

AFTER SM TIME, TUSHAR AND VISHAKHA GO TO MR B AND SAY"DAD,WE HV TO LEAVE. " MR B SAYS "I'LL ALSO COME WITH U." TUSHAR SAYS "NO DAD. THIS IS UR PARTY. U CANT LEAVE LIKE THAT .WE'LL GO. " VISH AND TUSHAR GO HOME. THEY FIND PRERNA SITTING IN THE HALL. THEY SAY "MOM, WHY ARE U STILL AWAKE?" THEY LOOK AROUND AND SEE THE FLOWERS. PRERNA SAYS "I WAS WAITING FOR UR DAD.." TUSHAR SAYS "MOM, DAD IS AT HIS  B'DAY PARTY . WE LEFT EARLY. U SHUD HV BEEN THERE...IT WAS A ROCKING  PARTY." THEY SAY "GOOD NIGHT" TO PRERNA AND GO TO THEIR ROOMS.

PRERNA CALLS  UP MR B. HE TAKES THE CALL BUT CANT HEAR ANYTHING DUE TO NOISE. THEN POOJA SAYS "I'LL GO GET SM JUICE." MR B SAYS "WAIT. I'LL GET IT FOR U." HE GIVES HIS CELLPHONE TO POOJA TO HOLD  AND GOES TO THE JUICE COUNTER. PRERNA CALLS UP AGAIN. POOJA TAKES THE CALL AND SAYS "HELLO? PRERNA SAYS "WHO'S THIS?" POOJA SAYS "I AM POOJA" MR B COMES THERE AND SAYS "HERE'S UR ORANGE JUICE POOJA. KIS SE BAAT KAR  RAHI HO? JO KOI BHI HAIN USE KAHO KE ABHI IS WAQT HUMEIN DISTURB NA KARE." POOJA SAYS "I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING. " BUT PRERNA HAS HEARD EVERYTHING. SHE SWITCHES OFF THE PHONE SHE LOOKS AT ALL THE DECORATION , THEN GOES TO HER ROOM, TEARS FLOWING DOWN HER CHEEKS.

MR B COMES HOME VERY LATE. HE SEES THE FLOWERS AND CARDS ETC. HE IS SURPRIZED .HE THINKS TO HIMSELF "PRERNA IS VERY UPSET DUE TO MOLOY BASU'S MURDER. HE WAS LIKE HER FATHER. AND NOW SHE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF THE BASUS WHICH MAKES HER MORE STRESSED. I SHOULD HV UNDERSTOOD THE REASON WHY SHE FORGOT MY B'DAY IN THE MORNING"  HE GOES TO HIS ROOM.  HE REMOVES HIS COAT AND TIE AND SWITCHES ON THE LIGHTS. HIS ROOM IS FULL OF GIFTS, CARDS, FLOWERS ETC. HEE SITS DOWN ON HIS BED AND  RUBS HIS FACE WITH HIS HANDS. HE OPENS A ROMANTIC CARD TO READ. BUT THEN HE KEEPS IT BACK. HE SHAKES HIS HEAD...HE IS NOW FEELING TERRIBLE.THEN HE LIES DOWN ON HIS BED AND TRIES TO SLEEP.
THERE  PRERNA IS VERY UPSET IN HER ROOM. A SONG PLAYS ON THEM:

"DOOB GAYA HAI JAISE DARD MEIN DIL
AANSU BHARI HAIN AB AANKHEIN
TANHAAIYON KI JO RUT AA GAYI
UJDI HUI HAIN SAB RAAHEIN
SOCHA THA PAAYENGE DONO EK MANZIL KO
RAAHEIN JO BADLI TO TUM HI BATA DO
CHALTE CHALTE GUM KAHAN KAAFLE HO GAYE
KYA PATA KAHAN HUM CHALE" 

hey all,  leave comments and tell me what u want to read next...

Edited by tulip - 27 March 2005 at 1:25pm

sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged
WE WANT BAJAJ PRERNA REUNION....  PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hey tulip....
yaar this time it was a tad boring and predcitable......
plz make it exciting again...
dont take my comment too hard......
and yeah....unite bajaj and prerna soon!
they ROCK!
u cud do well with killing off anurag in ur story ---heheh!
newasy-
keep up the gud work-
ronitfanBig smile
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

I don't think it was boring. it was superb... Prerna should also suffer a bit

WAY TO GO TULIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Abb kiya kahoon yaar U know Ur STORY's ARE JUST SUPERB!!!!!! SO ARE YOU!!!! KEEP POSTING 1 thing telling u honestly i was not expecting 5 part so early but i am happy plz keep posting and yes BAJAJ PRERNA UNION OFCOURSEWink
Fifster Senior Member
Fifster
Fifster

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:02am | IP Logged
this story is the bomb it rocks. in real they end up having kasak. i wish bajaj would suspect prerna and anurag and prerna and anurag get back together.Clap
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Good one Tulip Big smile You rock !

But like ronit said, plz unite rishu-prerna soon.

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Awesome!!!!! Fantastic!!!! But i was wonderin if there could be some confrontation between anurag and bajaj!!! Like....anurag goes to bajaj and says aap prerna ke saath aisa kyun kar rahe hai....bajaj just smiles and anurag gets tooo bugged and puts on his usual flaring nostril look!!!

Somethin like that would be toooo good!!!

Go to top