Hitler Didi

PEACE-----Not InShi neither ManShi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
ATLAST ATLAST i am with a topic in my so called angelic forum...
wrong word i used for it...i should change it to messy forum...what say ???
am i not right ?????
i mean the forum is full of alternative post...one on InShi...and the other on ManShi...
and me ...i am with both...i will not mind any of them...

why will i...i had waiter for a year ...and each day in that year was like year for me...and now when she is back...will we seriously need to mind ab out ...will it be inshi or manshi ???

Can't we enjoy both till we actually don't come to know ...is it Inshi Or ManShi...why so much hyperness...

the show has got a great story , plot , sets , dialogue...every next moment in the show is remarkable and what are cvs getting after all this hard work...a messy forum where the words of appreciation are negligeable and fights and argues are maximum...that's not what they deserve...
now as i want peace in the forum...and as i know both the groups are rght on their own place...so let me put some light on both the views and u guys try to understand...please for my sake...

Guys we can even have a manshi at till we come to know what's the actual jodi...we can enjoy both...why we need to hate the other one...if we love someone...
and is is it inshi or manshi is the only thing left to talk about on the forum ??
i mean each episode leaves so many answered question's behind...the pace of the show is damn good...but what we discuss here in inshi or manshi...why don;t we try getting the answers to unanswered questions left behind the episode...

and one more thing...no one hates Rishi here...and if some of rati fans are not like inshi and are praising manshi...is because when we come to inshi...the acting  standard does not match...rati is too good forrishi...while in case of mandira...the acting standard match to much extent...so if theysay manshi...it isn't because they love arti...its because for them manshi makes a better couple than inshi...
moreover what's wrong if we get a new and popular hero in HD for indira...that will even help the show reach more heights...as we can say sumit is good learner...and he is showing improvement but we cannot tell that he is popular at this point of time...we cannot say he excels at his expressions at this point of time...and its not his mistake...the guy is had working...and i am glad that he had created something with indira that the forum has inshi fans...i seriously appreciate the hard work...but its just his first lead role is with the quee of expressions...

actually every member in the HD team rocks...so guys can't we have peace in forum...can't we enjoy both...
i mean...let it be any fan ...inshi or manshi...the main thing for him / her is the sucess of the show...so let's focus on that sweethearts...

jus a small attempt to spread peace...and i seriously dont want to fail terribly in this...so please co-operate guys...

love u all...Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeniana.khanmoksha89Angels_SweetzSilent.DreamerIAmBadGirl.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEACE-----Not InShi neither ManShi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
For The First Time

I 100% Agree With You

Guys We All Should Talk With Love And Respect instead Creathing Fights

We Should Enjoy HD And Talk About It ,, Not About That masshi Is The Best Inshi Is The BestConfused

We Can Be Fan Of Any jodi But We Should Talk With respect,,,

We Should Actp Other member Point Of View With Love

Here Everyone Is not like Other,,  Everyone Is different

We Have different Likes & Dislikes But That Do Not Mean We Should Just Thing About Jodi And Fight For As likes And Dislikes,, 

We Should Talk  More And Make Topic  Whice Is Q In As Mind After Watched Dailly Episode,

We Should Feel free To Talk And Know each other

Edited by ArHi4ever - 10 December 2011 at 5:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89.PINK.EtherealRati

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I agree some pointz with ya Surbhi, but not with having Manshi. 
I mean from the beginning of the show we were told dat Inshi were couple, 
and now the CVz decide to put Manshi for no reason. 
If they didn't think that Sumit would be good for this show as a hero, then why put him in frist place?
I h8 Manshi, and btw Rishi is a good actor, dat Mandira does not even noe how 2 act a bit
who cares if he is the best, I think he suits erfectly in his role, 
and I WANT him to be Indira's hero, cuz dey make a realli cute couple. 
I noe Rati is amazinGG actress, 
but den I think no one would ever reach her standardz, (except Jun)
n I doubt he would b her hero, so y change Rishi?
Where did this Mandira even come from?
Cvz should decide first what they want, before continuing this drama, cuz i seems dat dey dunn even noe wat dey want.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emiALUJNA21moksha89ArTizAngelIAmBadGirlEtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top