India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

shuili is nice...NO SS today or on monday

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hehehee….shuili is  the seraph in the devil's disguise…..Big smileBig smileBig smile

Episode starts with  shuili telling rahul/rohit that she loved armaan like madEmbarrassedCry…her meeting with armaan and  her meeting with aniruddh were more or less the sameTongue…..then she says that after aniruddh left her, she  renounced the whole world and was into her own selfCryCry…...then she says that armaan started changing her life and  gave her a new meaning to lifeTongue…but the same armaan who she loved so much thought that she is not worthy of his confidenceCry…and thus now she wants him to hate her so much that even unknowingly/unwillingly she will not be attracted to himCryCry……… jassi was listening to all this and is shocked…shuli is fully drunk and rahul/rohit feels that they must now leave before anyone sees them …

then armaan comes..jassi asks Armaan as to whether he knows about shuili's past..he tells her that taklu had told him about her sad past and that he tried to put up with her and at a point of time, he felt that she was changing but he was wrongOuch..Jassi  says that maybe Shuili is actually nice..Armaan  says  that she can never be nice and that if she was nice, she wouldn't have acted in the bitchy way that she did and she wouldn't be there celebrating armaan's downfall…..

Aryan comes in and stares at armaanConfusedWinkConfused….nandu pulls him away……armaan leaves..then Aryan asks Jassi  if that was armaan…she tells him to stop suspecting and to believe her…..and then she says to herself "kal tumhaare liye bahut bura din hai…yeh tum bhavishyavaani samjho ya hgkhijhjgfgkoajuhjlkoskjdfijhuryjefw"…sorry, that part was echoed and I couldn't hear…..ConfusedConfused

Next day…maddy,nandu and jassi….nandu is doubtful as to whether they can entrust the job to jaggy…..jassi says that Aryan trusts jaggy and wouldn't suspect him…she also says that jaggy is an idiot and that they have to exploit his idiocyLOLLOL….then maddy leaves after wishing her good luck…....then nandu wishes her best of luck. .jassi says that wish all 4 of us, Me, you armaan and the fourth is….GM……Ouch

she seals those documents which she Xeroxed  in a envelope and gives it to jaggy and tells him that he has to  drop it at the COSMOS office and that  if the seal is removed, GM will be disqualified from the cosmos fashion week…..jaggy promises that  he will not open the envelopeBig smile ….. he then  shows that parcel to AryanWink….Aryan is suspicious….jaggy tells him to open it....aryan cant believe that jaggy can be sooo stupid and tells him that pari was better than him and that he was missing pari(dont we allCry...IF ONLY maninie hadnt broken her leg, somebody couldnt have entered JJKNAngryAngryAngry).Aryan chides him and says that if Jassi is loyal, then they would be disqualified from the cosmos fashion week  and she would also come to know  that Aryan does not trust her…then jaggy suggests  another idea.Tongue.he tells Aryan to call up COSMOS and ask them if they had asked for any details to be dropped at any particular office..the COSMOS receptionist says that what Aryan has heard is indeed  true and that they have opened a parallel office for all the document work……aryan is convinced and he tells jaggy to  drop the parcel at the office………..

jassi sees jaggy going and she calls up maddy to ask him if he remembers what he's required to do…maddy tells her that he knows and he also tells her that his name is maddy and that he knows how to make people mad…LOLLOLLOL

Jaggy leaves that parcel at the COSMOS office and then maddy comes there…maddy starts flirting with jaggy…then jaggy runs for his lifeLOLLOL and then maddy asks the receptionist to give him that parcel…… the receptionist gladly hands it over to maddy who has actually bribed herClapLOL ……she gives the parcel to maddy in return of a designer outfit that  maddy has designed for her….whoa!!!!…..makes sense , doesn't it…….WinkTongueBig smile

Jassi comes into aryan's cabin and wants him to check some papers…Aryan tells her that he is urgently leaving for some business deal and that he will check those papers after he  returns..jassi asks him about the deal and he doesn't reveal anything..when jassi repeatedly asks him, he sarcasticallyWink says that I am no armaan suri who used to discuss every bit of his work with his secretryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

shuili calls him up and asks him whether the meeting is confirmed..Aryan tells her that he would be there in half an hour..then he tells jassi that  he would come back and then tell her everything…….Aryan meets jaggy who tells Aryan that he has left that parcel at cosmos…Aryan asks him  if anything fishy had happened…jaggy remembers maddy but it doesn't strike him that maddy's being the was fishyConfusedConfused..he just tells Aryan that everything was fine…then Aryan talks about his luck and  says"kismat accha hai..sitaron acchi hai….and waqt accha hai…. Mera jeet hone wala hai etc etc……..Confused...ok sorry, aryan said too many things such lines  and i cannot remember all of thoseOuch

Shuili calls up her Secretary  and tells her  she is not to be disturbed for the  next 1 hour and that she will not attend any calls…..then the receptionist calls her and tells her that the fellow has come with the parcel..shuili asks the receptionist to send him in..then she gets the parcel which jassi sent cosmos…

she then  calls up jassi and says that she has received the parcel and that till now everything has been going on as plannedClap…jassi thanks her for all the helpClapClap.. shuli thanks jassi for  giving her the opportunity and then tells jassi that all her life, she has never helped anyoneOuch, she has only given people trouble  but now she 's happy that she is of some help to jassi….then shuili is a bit  scared and she tells jassi that she fears that nothing must go wrong because of herOuchCryCry…..she says that she must not spoil jassi's plan..jassi tells her about babaji and that she trusts a lot in babajiTongue and that he has always given her the strength and courage whenever she was low and that even this time he will help themBig smile…….shuili says that she believes in jassi and she prays that their plan is a successClapClap

Monday's preview…maddy  molesting jaggy and asks jaggy to come on a dinner date with him…..LOL

WELLLLLLLLLLL,  jjkn is nowhere near the endBig smile…I mean, they are introducing SS at this point of time, and now I really feel that SS is NOT going to be the" intelligent girl" as that happens to be shuiliBig smile….so a whole new track for SS that means a whole new storyline which will go on for atleast 2 monthsCryCry(remember..kimmi came in mid jan and its now mid march…this armaan losing GM track has been on for 2 months..so even the new track will be on for that long)..so does that mean I have to tolerate SS for 2 whole months..Cry...say aint soOuch

Edited by Buffie - 16 March 2006 at 10:44am

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg........ i am sosoososoooo happy!!! thank you buffie dear....I read title of the post and was jumping!!!! that is soooo great!!!! thank god!!!!!!!! thanks buffiE!!!!!!!
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I'm glad shewwwwli's helping Armaan, but why couldn't they have let armaan succeed on his own for a change???

Anyway, thanks Buffie.
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
See Buffs, we were right..I'm almost sad that it's so predictable! Thanks for the update buddie..so I'm assuming I can rest easy knowing that Shrieky won't be showing up today..? Dead

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
what a wonderful news.....did they show SS today ?
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanx for the update buff, me really happy now Big smile Big smile
bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
buffie did ss came today?
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thanks buffie....i dont understand ,why did jassi have to do all this when all arman could have won the cozmos fashion week and defeated aryan which was what he intended to so.....
why make shuili throw him out and make him miserable ......what would have happened if arman was still in dhanraj fashions.......can anyone enlighten me on this

Go to top