India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha The Ingrate

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
sneha is so mean. earlier she used to be good. but now she changed becoz she became close to anurag. now sneha also demanded "i am biological daughter, mukti is adopted daughter, so my mother HAS TO CHOOSE ME."

Imagine!!! Bajaj must hv felt stupid. For 32 yrs , sneha lived with bajajs. Bajajs loved her so much, that she didn't have a faintest clue for 32 yrs that she wasnt hving the Bajaj blue blood. only when she saw the medical reports, she realised she wasnt a bajaj. Till then, Rishabh Bajaj's and his children's behaviour towards sneha was so perfect and nice..ke use kabhi shaq bhi nahi hua ke woh kisi aur ki beti hai.

Sneha..who has seen the best example of how adopted child can be loved and accepted in a family, now says that 'Adopted daughter (mukti) is less important than biological daughter(sneha).'

So biological father also means more than adopted father for sneha. She considers 'paidayish' bigger than 'parwarish' like she told to prerna.

poor adopted father bajaj..who gave her name, social respect n security, was with her every day since childhood, risked his own life to save her life in a blast, gave away crores of money in ransom just to get her back from kidnappers..and today she says "all this means nothing to me..for me, paidayish (anurag) is much more important than parvarish(bajaj)."

I have NOT seen anybody more ungrateful than sneha. In spite of getting so much love as adopted daughter of bajaj, sneha cannot stand it if prerna gives the same love to adopted daughter mukti. and sneha has two two fathers, two two mothers too if v include sam..mukti has no real mother.

Worse part is- Bajaj is STILL supporting sneha. The witch has done some kaala jaadu on poor bajaj. Pata nahi kab bajaj ki aankhein khulegi aur kab woh sneha ka asli ganda chehra dekhega..

Ekta is so bad...earlier, men would never accept a woman with a child from previous relationship as their wife(like bajaj accepted prerna). now men hv started marrying such women, also started loving and caring for those step-children. also ,childless couples have started adopting orphan kids. this is a positive sign of society. but if today's men-women see ekta's serial- they r going to think- no point in adopting a child, after all, tomorrow that child will find out the biological father-mother and tell me in my own garden that 'paidayish' is bigger than 'parvarish' and thus insult my 30 yrs of love.

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
sorry no commentz Smile

Edited by madiha_17 - 16 March 2006 at 10:13am
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow so many post abut sneha

this is wot i worte in another post

i dont hate sneha look yaar we have the advanatge of hindsight we know that she istelling the truth we have seen the proof if someone accuses ur bro of rape and are adament abut it that they did do it

then the nest minute they say its ur husband, whom as been nofink but fullysupporting the other girl, without ne proof would u beleve them i wouldnt

suffice to say that wot she has been saying is rong and not warranted but i can understand y she is saying it people say a lot of thing wen they are angry and words is aanother wway of fiting back mukti is blaming this huge thing on two people she loves prem and now sharad i dont balme her for not beleving mukti i for on at this point if i was in snehas positon would not believ her whole heartedly, but then again sneha is in a tough position whom to bleiev mukti who first said that prem pared her prem who is her brother and now sudddenly she has changed her mind and is accusing mukti

in the past lyk in pameshwar mukti was rong in accusing sharad and sneha is prolly thinking along those lines that history is repeating itself i mean wot happned there nearly finished sneha and sharad relationship. ever since that epsiode sharad has always been nice and curtuoes to mukti standing for her against his parents wen they were saying bad things mukti all of which sneha was there seeing this happen even after the rape sharad was so considerate and supporting of mukti saying that he is on her side,   with all this in her mind y would she so blindly support and beleive mukti who has no proof wotso eva that sharad did this

rite now this is not sneha saying this but her anger and frustration towards mukti lyk mukti she is helpless but in a different sense all together some people try to console themselves by hitting out on others and this is wot sneha is doing we cannot judge whther it rong or she is ungrateful because we have not been in a position lyk that and therefore can only imagine.

i dont think the sneha is and ingrate nor is she ungrateful u are judging her from one action and action which i think is understandable given the situation she is in, if u see in the past she is neither an ingrate nor has she been ungratful one incident cannot change the whole aspect one a person

wowo so sorry for a long post but i needed to get this off my chest im not saying i agree with wot sneha said but i can understand where she is coming from
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

sneha is so mean. earlier she used to be good. but now she changed becoz she became close to anurag. now sneha also demanded "i am biological daughter, mukti is adopted daughter, so my mother HAS TO CHOOSE ME."

Imagine!!! Bajaj must hv felt stupid. For 32 yrs , sneha lived with bajajs. Bajajs loved her so much, that she didn't have a faintest clue for 32 yrs that she wasnt hving the Bajaj blue blood. only when she saw the medical reports, she realised she wasnt a bajaj. Till then, Rishabh Bajaj's and his children's behaviour towards sneha was so perfect and nice..ke use kabhi shaq bhi nahi hua ke woh kisi aur ki beti hai.

Sneha..who has seen the best example of how adopted child can be loved and accepted in a family, now says that 'Adopted daughter (mukti) is less important than biological daughter(sneha).'

So biological father also means more than adopted father for sneha. She considers 'paidayish' bigger than 'parwarish' like she told to prerna.

poor adopted father bajaj..who gave her name, social respect n security, was with her every day since childhood, risked his own life to save her life in a blast, gave away crores of money in ransom just to get her back from kidnappers..and today she says "all this means nothing to me..for me, paidayish (anurag) is much more important than parvarish(bajaj)."

I have NOT seen anybody more ungrateful than sneha. In spite of getting so much love as adopted daughter of bajaj, sneha cannot stand it if prerna gives the same love to adopted daughter mukti. and sneha has two two fathers, two two mothers too if v include sam..mukti has no real mother.

Worse part is- Bajaj is STILL supporting sneha. The witch has done some kaala jaadu on poor bajaj. Pata nahi kab bajaj ki aankhein khulegi aur kab woh sneha ka asli ganda chehra dekhega..

Ekta is so bad...earlier, men would never accept a woman with a child from previous relationship as their wife(like bajaj accepted prerna). now men hv started marrying such women, also started loving and caring for those step-children. also ,childless couples have started adopting orphan kids. this is a positive sign of society. but if today's men-women see ekta's serial- they r going to think- no point in adopting a child, after all, tomorrow that child will find out the biological father-mother and tell me in my own garden that 'paidayish' is bigger than 'parvarish' and thus insult my 30 yrs of love.

Very true. Although there's no use blaming Anurag in this whole thing, sneha really deserves a nice whack on her backside for being so wicked and selfish and god-knows-what!

She's really a witch and I too dont approve of Rishabh still giving 'shelter' to Sneha like a tramp. He should promptl send her back to Basu house because of her new found fondness of anurag!

Fedup!
~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by tulip

Very true. Although there's no use blaming Anurag in this whole thing, sneha really deserves a nice whack on her backside for being so wicked and selfish and god-knows-what!

She's really a witch and I too dont approve of Rishabh still giving 'shelter' to Sneha like a tramp. He should promptl send her back to Basu house because of her new found fondness of anurag!

Fedup!

Yup!i agree with u guys but anurag is not at fault!
sneha suddenly has this changed personality which i ahte!Angry

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I understand her situation as a 'wife'. but how can she use words like 'middle class' 'driver ki beti' 'paidayish more important than parvarish'. she can say "u r wrong, sharad is not like this." That's all. or she can ask prerna not to support mukti simply becoz mukti is wrong. But why bring status and blood into all this?

and it is more shocking because now sneha knows everything...she knows- that she herself had no status until bajaj gave her status as his daughter. she herself enjoyed so much love as adopted child, and now she is jealous of prerna-mukti relationship? that's so selfish. she shud feel sympathy for lower class, and adopted children, because she is herself one...but she seems to hv forgotten where she came from.
This shows her new mentality- sneha bajaj, who was always the bridge bet. rishabh-prerna-kasak was a nice girl. this new sneha anurag basu is horrible and ungrateful.

Edited by tulip - 16 March 2006 at 10:26am
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOL wow yaar all it takes is one situation and people can change an opinion of someone so quickly well i wont be able to change ur mind nor u mine Big smile
caon Senior Member
caon
caon

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
true i agree Sneha has turned into a charming witch-----sh talks like a witch but really looks nice in saris LOL

Go to top