shajjo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
BAN INDIAN IDOLS SAYS AMEY DATE SUPPORTERS
(Mar. 15, 2006)
PLAY > > >
  56K  256K  
  56K  256K  

</>

Mumbai,Mar15(ANI):Supporters of Amey Date, contestant of Indian Idol,condemned the decision of voting out Date. Supporters of Date, the voted out contestant of a realty TV show in which audiences selects singer through voting process said that date was voted out in spite of bagging a good amount of vote in his favour. They alleged that there was no transparency in the voting system of the channel. Amey Date was happy to see the support in favour of him but said that he will not go back to the same plateform even if the channel calls him back. Even judges Sonu Nigam, Farah Khan and Anu Malik were also not happy with this decision and they walked out soon after the result was announced. Amey was voted out and Anuj Sharma, another contestant of Indian Idol who was selected.

The link to the site : http://ww.smashits.com/video/snoop/6999/ban-indian-idols-say s-amey-date-supporters.html

Edited by shajjo - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is right that there in no transperancy in voting...hw do v knw dat dey r doing it correctly...Who knws whther amey date was intentionally voted out of the contest???? BAN II2!!!!
karunya_forever thumbnail
no they should not bn it
they didnt ban it when yashashree left
they didnt ban it when sagar left
they didnt ban it when neha left
they didnt ban it when monali left
they didnt ban it when panna left
they didnt ban it when ravi left
they didnt ban it when meenal left
they didnt ban it when antara left
SO Y SHOULD THEY BAN IT WHEN AMEY DATE LEFT????
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

cus amey date was and will always be the best amongst everyone else!
and he lost against anuj thats y dey shud ban it!
amey loosing againt anuj is not right its all a scam!
x

dey sud've banned it wen people lost against Ravi 😆

sleeping beauti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: karunya_forever

no they should not bn it

bcoz all da singers u mentioned above were NOT better dan amey.  Even judges said dat amey deserves 2 b in top 2.

n da more tregic thing is dat many of da elimianted contestants were voted out bcuz dey were not able 2 give dier best performance BUT amey, on da last gala was best along wid karu👏 n he still got voted out which is a shame on indian idol🤢

Edited by sleeping beauti - 18 years ago
so tell me panna was voted out before ravi,monali was voted out before ravi.so y didnt they ban it then.i am not against amy.i like amey ,and this is only a game.one has to loose so the other wins .i promise you when karunya ,allah na kare,will be voted out then i will never say such thing....because i am not so childish.
acha ban hona hai koi problem nahiin ,bus aik baar karunya ko INDIAN IDOL KA CROWN MIL JAYE AND THEN WE WILL NEVER WATCH II3 OKAY!!! 😉
sleeping beauti thumbnail

[QUOTE=karunya_forever]so tell me panna was voted out before ravi,monali was voted out before ravi.so y didnt they ban it then.i am not against amy.i like amey ,and this is only a game.one has to loose so the other wins .i promise you when karunya ,allah na kare,will be voted out then i will never say such thing....because i am not so childish.[/QUOTE]

u have NOT gone  thru such situation where ur idol gets voted out n wot it feels when u think dat u wont b able 2 watch dem in next gala😭 so daz y it seems childish to ya.

I know ppl r lil bit overreacting but its da LIMIT now. enough injustice has been happened wid good contestants like nihira, monali,panna meenal n antara.  N datz y dis step is necessary

Edited by sleeping beauti - 18 years ago
hotpink thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: karunya_forever

no they should not bn it

ur jelous of amey!!!!!!!!!

instead of amey if karunya had been voted out wud u guys have asked the same thing abt banning the show?
u guys know the answer. dont u?
i like amey date, but its just a show. if we had to ban it we shud have done the same with other contestants