Moderator's Note:
No Personal attacks

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago
guys ingore wat he says, he needs help 😉
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes he definitely needs loads of help.
karunya_forever thumbnail
and please guys the main reason of making this post is to wake amey fans who are continuously balming others for karunya's exit.i totally agree that this site is full of amey's fans and we should ask them to vote for karunya because HE IS THE MOST DESERVING .i dont want to see sandy or anuj as indian idols!!!
breathing_irony thumbnail
i can assure u tht no one from the amey fan club would ever balem karunya for amey's exit. PLs dont balme Amey fans for no reason-----we arent stupid enuf to balme karunya....wat has karunya to do with all this? 😕

amritha19 thumbnail

ya those who blame karu for amey's exit cannot b amey's fans, they r just saying they ramey fans that dosn't mean that they r. i beleive that most ameys fans r music lvoers and appreciate good music whihc also included karu.

this is a competition and its not lilke if amey cant win then nobody can. they r eventually going to crown one as the wimmer and it might as well b karu instead of anuj. anuj's victory in no way will do justice to amey! it will b an insult to music.

Edited by amritha19 - 18 years ago
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
yeah Karu is in no way responsible 4 this.Plsss vote 4 him guys.He deserves the title.

PLEASE VOTE 4 KARUNYA
aayaat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes Karunya is not responsible behind Amey's Exitinfact no one Except Indian Janta is responsible for all that what happened in last Episode.

Karunya is really very talented n th8s wh8 every one can listen n see in the show...he is most deserving person for II2 😛
My vote for KARU 😊

Edited by aayaat - 18 years ago