what`s karunya`s fault in all this

Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz

i am feeling very irritated right now because i am continuously reading people's posts saying that

"PLEASE VOTE OUT KARUNYA,AS I WANT TO SEE THE JUDGES' REACTION"

what the ....whatz the problem,you people want karunya to be voted out just because you all want to see judges' reaction?and you want to get entertained or you want to see ii2 's loss?if you are agreeing on any of the options above,then you are very childish .because itz not only the game of entertainment ,itz the decision of someone's career ,someone's life.if you people have some kind of MAJOR problem with karunya (which occured after amey's exit...i wonder why?😑)then dont VOTE for him,but please dont make topics saying that people should vote out karunya ,because then i feel really umcomfortable and irritated

AMEYZ EXIT IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET ANNOYED,YOU PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO MAKE ME MORE FRUSTRATED 😑

I am a very cool-minded person.i never get angry,but the way you people reacted towards amey's elimination(blaming the judges,the janta,anuj,sandeep,karunya and the limit was KARUNYA'S MOTHER)this all seems very childish

Moderator's Note:
Please watch your language when posting on a public forum

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago

Originally posted by tuhirex

"we" is not the proper word to use ,as i think you are the only one who seriously want karunya to be out and anuj to be the next one.and after ameyz exit you started writing that vote karunya out??why??to release ur tension as i dont remember reading any post like that before ameyz exit????you are in so much depression,you want to release it and thatz why you are trying to frustrate us

Originally posted by tuhirex

aww.. this is very rude😑

ok guys chill anow just read my message in my siggy
Moderator's Note:
No Personal attacks

yes i request all the anti-karunya people to stop irritating us
moderators plsss do something abt tuhirex.He is crossing all limits.he is insulting everyone on this forum one by one and insulting talent
and a quick reminder vote for karunya as much as you can ,and try to calm this tuhirex down πŸ˜†
tht guy is damn frustrated, poor chap