Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: diya_snow

sorry guyz mujhe shayad phir galat information mili hogi,anwayz main to aisi hi kah rahi thi,par shayad main galat thi.
Neha aur Iqbal apne hard work ke wajah se aaj itane sucessful hai.
sorry aisa topic post karne ke liye.

It's nothing wrong expressing ur opinion. Accept for and against discussions diya!. some like IQ-Neha forever some not anymore. It is purely their decisions to work together in future or not. Everything depends on their preference of their career.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rly? i dint noe anthhing abt her movies
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no comments i don't know what to write u all have said everything i wanted to say 😆
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Going by history....It would be better if Iq and Neha continue to work as co stars.... When the audience is used to seeing you in a particular role... Opposite a particular actress... They find it difficult to accept you in any other form...The bitter truth is that Iq's career cannot get bigger than "ANGAD". Now whichever role he plays...in any other soap... Angad ka bhoot will always haunt him...He has to be very careful in choosing the further course of action...
I am saying this from History.... Amar Upadhyay was a big sensation... But he went downhill after he left as Mihir... Rajeev Khandelwal, insipte of his huge popularity cannot get out of his Sujal image... And people only want to see him opposite Aamna...Cezanne Khan has the label of ANURAG stamped on him...Similarly Iqbal has Angad stamped on him right now...
Many times... It is better to play along with the image you have already got rather than try to create a new one to take risks...
Just like Ekta has tried to recreate the Pratham Gauri magic in KSBKBT and someone has tried to rekindle the Kashish Sujal magic in Sun Ley Na...And they have been successful to a certain extent...
It will be a safer bet if they play along with their AK image that they have already created....Because in the past... even the biggest of stars have not been able to withstand the law of inertia or "Resistance to Change"
I really hope Ekta casts them in some other soap together....
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess they are lucky for each other 😛
Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Going by history....It would be better if Iq and Neha continue to work as co stars.... When the audience is used to seeing you in a particular role... Opposite a particular actress... They find it difficult to accept you in any other form...The bitter truth is that Iq's career cannot get bigger than "ANGAD". Now whichever role he plays...in any other soap... Angad ka bhoot will always haunt him...He has to be very careful in choosing the further course of action...
I am saying this from History.... Amar Upadhyay was a big sensation... But he went downhill after he left as Mihir... Rajeev Khandelwal, insipte of his huge popularity cannot get out of his Sujal image... And people only want to see him opposite Aamna...Cezanne Khan has the label of ANURAG stamped on him...Similarly Iqbal has Angad stamped on him right now...
Many times... It is better to play along with the image you have already got rather than try to create a new one to take risks...
Just like Ekta has tried to recreate the Pratham Gauri magic in KSBKBT and someone has tried to rekindle the Kashish Sujal magic in Sun Ley Na...And they have been successful to a certain extent...
It will be a safer bet if they play along with their AK image that they have already created....Because in the past... even the biggest of stars have not been able to withstand the law of inertia or "Resistance to Change"
I really hope Ekta casts them in some other soap together....

I AGREE.....I THINK DAT NOW THEY WILL ALWAYZ BE KNOWN AS ANGAD-N-KRIPA....LIKE RAJEEV-N-AAMNA R KNOWN AS SUJAL-N-KASHISH OR HITEN-N-GAURI BOTH R KNOWN AS PRATHAM-N-GAURI....EVEN THOUGH THEY PLAYED DIFFERENT ROLES IN MANY SERIALS.

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think dinky di will like them workin together in every show 😆 😆