Iqbal & Neha r lucky 4 each other

Posted: 18 years ago
mujhe lagta hai ke iqbal aur neha ek doosre ke liye lucky hai,dekhye na do no ne bhi pahle filmo me kaam kiya par waha pe wo dono bhi naam na kama sake,par jaise hi small screen pe wo dono aaye ek saath wo kitane hit ho gaye,main janti ke isame unka hard work hai jo sabse bada reason hai unki sucess ka,par phir bhi mujhe aisa laga,waise bhi un dono ne pahle jinke saath kaam kiya wo itane khaas nahi they,i mean unake co-star.anywayz main bhagwan se yahi prarthna karoongi ke wo dono bhi bahot jyada sucessful ho,aur unhe dher sara pyaar mile hum sabse.

Yes, their first succesful serial.

Remember, there was a soap called as 'sienfield' here in US. Well when that soap ended those individual actors were never as succesful again as they were when they were in Seinfield. Its actually called the 'Seinfield Curse'. I hope that the same does not happen for KYPH stars.

(Superstitious meπŸ˜•) I am a little anxious about IQ and I hope that all the serials that he acts are in are bigger and better than KYPH. So I am waiting for his entry in Kavyanjali πŸ˜›

but neha's frist movie was a telugu movie it was a big hit sorry i think u got wrong information
yeah true n may dey b more successful 😊 😊
ya i afree wid u all πŸ˜›
i agree buh i also dont lol there are things dat i agree with and things i dont
All depends on time.
Neha is quite good in telugu films. Her first movie got box-ofice hit and she got more opportunities in movies in andhra and bagged quite good money in her account. She might not have achieved fame as now coz it's permitted to one state only.
KYPH is not as hit in andhra as it is in north or hindi dominating areas. Sony channel is not hit in andhra as it is in hindi speaking areas. In andhra only local channels go well.
Same with IQ. He might not have achieved fame in his past movies but his time is good now and getting famous now. And I'm sure he has a bright future.
I'm  not sure if IQ-neha come in another serial it gets hit.
Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago

Originally posted by living.doll

I do not agree.

Iq was soo popular in KTH as raghu. his performance was mindblowing and many many poeple loved him as raghu.

Now he is entering in KA as a lead character. IM sure people will love to see him there too.

Iqbal has his own scress presence.

yup i agree with u moms😳

Nice observation...
He he he he!
Iq as Raghu in KTH.... He was popular because people were fed up of Gurpreet after Rajeev left...
And in KA he will have a tough time competing with Eijaz.... I just hope he is opposite Nandini(Pammi).... Otherwise everyone is going to hate his character for being kabaab mein haddi between K and A....
sorry guyz mujhe shayad phir galat information mili hogi,anwayz main to aisi hi kah rahi thi,par shayad main galat thi.
Neha aur Iqbal apne hard work ke wajah se aaj itane sucessful hai.
sorry aisa topic post karne ke liye.