Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

Congrats Kiran Di!! *Party Time* (Page 34)

radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
no problem............sweety.........i knew u will luv it......coz it is fardeen....teri jaan...jaanu..sweety..cuty..hot and everything..............right. Smile

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey kimi di...so finally 1yr ho hii gaya...hehe LOL
so again:
Congrats 4 completing 1yr meri jaanu
luv u loads
ur lil sis
shilpa
~Khizer~ IF-Dazzler
~Khizer~
~Khizer~

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kiran di

Note to others who owe me giftsCryLOL......who promised that they will bring there gifts on Mar. 31stCryLOLLOL........post your gifts asapWink........kal check karoongiEvil SmileLOL

Khizerrrrrrrr, sun liya na tuneLOL

Oyeee Kiran di mein kabhi bool sakta hooon kya???? Kabhi nahi!!!!Big smile

~Khizer~ IF-Dazzler
~Khizer~
~Khizer~

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Where is everyone? Confused
~Khizer~ IF-Dazzler
~Khizer~
~Khizer~

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Where is the burpday girlllllllllllllllllllll! Confused

Mein yaha akhela hooon yaaro Cry ....
nsa4657 IF-Dazzler
nsa4657
nsa4657

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
congrats for completing a year!
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Congrats on completing one year Kiran! Clap

I have read your posts a couple of times and you always crack me up... i loved ur jokes, esp in eisha's bday party. Big smile Embarrassed

Keep rocking the forum!!  Embarrassed

love,
khair

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Kimiiiii meriiiiiii jaaaaaaaaannnnnHugHugHug... waise frienships mein no sorry lekin this time I have to say it... I'm so so so sorry yaarCry I know you're mad at me for not visiting this topic often (I don't blame youOuch) and I'm probably a horrible friend but so much has been going on lately (one of these days I'll sit down and tell you the wholeee story) that I just got caught up... Me sorry once again.. Please forgive me sisCryCryCry

Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

SurpriseeeeTongue Were you missing meWinkWinkWink Can't say I'm exactly "late" since you're still not 1 yetWinkLOL Lekin soo sorry for noticing this lateEmbarrassed I know you're mad at me for being busy but I lovee you and that's all that mattersTongueWinkEmbarrassed

Time mil gaya aap ko??Tongue.........where have u been huhConfusedLOL........I was abt to start singing a song....ajjjaa ajjjaaaaa aaaaaaaaa jaaa...jhalak dikla jaaaaaaLOL.......waise parai wagaira ka bahana mar karna coz ur exams are overLOLTongue....I am very upset with u for next two minsCryLOLLOL jaanti hoon exams to kab ke khatam ho chuke lekin padai kam nahin huiOuch i guess u can ask Deepthi b/c she knows how stressed I've been lately with schoolwork and personal matters on top of that.... Sorry sisCry I had soo many scholarship apps to fill out which turned out to be harder than college apps... then I had many interviews to give so was busy with that not to mention all that homework..ughhh.. and now AP exams in May for whcih I've started preparing since last week adn they are eating my head upOuch... Plz. don't think I'm making dus bahaane bc seriously I would be here every moment if I could... you don't know how much u mean to me yaar... love u loadsHug 
Arre jaan, how can I be madTongue..........waise you are late coz Jan. mein 1 year ho gayaConfusedLOLLOL...I was a visitor for abt two months and then in March,  I finally decided to registerLOLWinkTongue  Hehee in that case meri jaan you were late in wishing me because my one year anniversary wasn't in JanuaryWink... it was actually in OctoberLOL... it just took me a while to register.. was reading updates without registering and then I saw other interesting posts and thought.. arree i want to give my bhashaans here :P WinkLOL so congratulate me this year in October and I'll congratulate u in January next yearLOL

Actually just yesterday or day before I noticed Eishu's PM about writing something for your 1st anniversary.... so I replied and I wrote my long bhashaan about my jaani Kimi... and told her that when she puts up topic let me know and I'll help out in any way. She replied saying that she already put it up last weekEmbarrassedLOLLOL See how behind I am.. choo chooryyEmbarrassed... lekin yeh Eishu bhi duffer hai.. kam se kam meine itna jo likha tha aapke baare mein wo to post kar diya hotaAngryLOL JK Eishu.. I know you aren't feeling well and are stressed with studies.. take care sweetie and I'll reply to your other PM by this weekendHug

AhemmmmmmmmLOLTongue....I thought I was way behind for answering PMs..tumara haal toh mujse v bura haiTongue.......lakin my(urs tooTongue) lil sis Eisha waited for ur reply aur app hain ke time hee nahiAngry.....humari lil sis ko itna tang mat kiya karoTongue........aur tum help karti??ConfusedLOL....jiase u did last timeAngryLOLLOL...me waited and waited for ur reply aur janaab ka koi ata pata hee nahiConfusedLOL
Waise jaan, Eishu cudn't wait any longer so she posted it here...even I was surprisedTongue...I didn't even realize that I am abt to complete one yr......waise toh I don't forget such imp. dates lakine last few weeksOuch..phewWinkTongue

oyy pagli last time I did reply to u and asked u what was the plan etc etc for Eishu lekin u never replied back... maybe it didnt reach uConfusedConfused It's ok.. waise bhi mein bak bak karti rehti hun... isliye it wasn't that imp. to read.. I jsut wrote how much I loved u etc etc... kuch khaas nahin :P Wink Waise did Deepa tell u about our next jhakaas top secret planWink ready sisWinkTongue

Kimiiiiiiiiiiii meriiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnHug 

Congratulations and Celebrations.... na na na nanananana (KKHH ishtyleLOL)

Happy 1st Birthday meri jaan... Bless the day you created an account and joined us all.... I don't know what I'd do without you hereHug 

Thank you meriiiiiiiiiii jaannnnnnnnnnnnnHug

You and your wishes mean so much to me jannnnHugEmbarrassedTongue

lubbbbbbbbbb juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug

My gift for you: my infinite loveWinkBig smile (OK don't call me conjuseLOL... i will post laterWink)

AhemLOL..kuch jiada hee kanjoos ho gai hoTongue

Chalo hugs se kaam chala lete hain doste ke vasteWink

Thank you JaaniHugHugHug

My hugs and infinite love are worth more than material gifts.. or at least I think soEmbarrassed..... thought of the dayWinkWink

I did bring food thoughLOL

I also loveee veggie pizza like you b/c as you know me too pure veggie... and since the one Eishu posted 5 pages back probably ran outLOL, I am posting againWink

And some pani puri:

And I had cake today as it was my friend's birthday but I managed to snag a piece for youWink.. sorry only one piece.. i ate the restLOL:

Hope you feel lotssss better very soon!!Big smile Neha's prescription to good health and a speedy recovery esp. for her jaaannn Kimiiii: Eat well, drink fluids, rest a great deal, don't stress, talk with friends via IF PM or Yahoo chat... andddd.... PARTY HARDLOL

Enjoyyy meriiiii jaaannnnTongue

aapki NehaEmbarrassed

Awww...thanks for the food jaaniEmbarrassedWink....I was so hungryLOLWink...and veggie pizza is a must for meLOLTongue.......yummmyyyyyyyyyyBig smileLOL Consider this as repost of above... enjoy veggie pizza againTongueTongueTongue

waise I can't eat paani puriConfusedLOL......flu hai naCryOuch....althoguh mouth is wateringLOLLOLTongue.........chalo phir v thoda kha hee lete hainWinkWinkLOL now are are you feeling jaan?? ab to pani puri kha sakti ho naaWinkTongue

And cake.....yummmyyTongue.......thanks for all the food JaaniWink......it was delicious.....and yes..I finisded it allTongue haila!!! kuch to share kiya hotaAngryLOLLOL It's ok.. consider this post as a report of foods above... Enjoy again!! And this time share...AngryLOL Sharing is caring samjhiiiiWinkWinkWink (even if u dont careLOL)

Nehaaaaa meriiiiiii jaannnnnnnn, thank you so much for all your wishesHug..........miss chatting with u jaaniCry........and miss those old daysCry......esp humari woh motw kee planningsLOL

I miss them more than anything... everytime we spent chatting (and planning :P) was always very special and I enjoyed to the fullest.... Waise I'll try to be around more on offliners (esp. with Deepa's plan we have to implementWink) lekin I'll slowly disappear from here for month or two because of exams in May which are most crucial for meOuch.. but come June... I graduate and then PARTY kyunki I'll definitely be around more.. Pakka PromiseTongue Forgive me for all the times I couldn't be there these past few months for you??CryEmbarrassed

Love you jannnnnHug....you are an absolute sweetheartHugLess than youHug

Loveeeeee youuuuuuuuuu Jaaaaannnn Hug

Luv,
Kimi

Aapki,

NehaEmbarrassed

Go to top