Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

Congrats Kiran Di!! *Party Time* (Page 10)

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Originally posted by gk_09

My New and Improved GREEN Suit!:

Who improved it??LOL

Waise its niceTongue

yeh model kya unique piece lag rahi haiLOL

lolz..kimi di!!! ur checking out girlzzzzzzzzzShockedLOL

who improved it? hmmmmErmm lemme go ask my tailor WinkLOL

thanks for the sweet wordssBig smileSmileWink

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

SurpriseeeeTongue Were you missing meWinkWinkWink Can't say I'm exactly "late" since you're still not 1 yetWinkLOL Lekin soo sorry for noticing this lateEmbarrassed I know you're mad at me for being busy but I lovee you and that's all that mattersTongueWinkEmbarrassed

Time mil gaya aap ko??Tongue.........where have u been huhConfusedLOL........I was abt to start singing a song....ajjjaa ajjjaaaaa aaaaaaaaa jaaa...jhalak dikla jaaaaaaLOL.......waise parai wagaira ka bahana mar karna coz ur exams are overLOLTongue....I am very upset with u for next two minsCryLOLLOL
Arre jaan, how can I be madTongue..........waise you are late coz Jan. mein 1 year ho gayaConfusedLOLLOL...I was a visitor for abt two months and then in March,  I finally decided to registerLOLWinkTongue

Actually just yesterday or day before I noticed Eishu's PM about writing something for your 1st anniversary.... so I replied and I wrote my long bhashaan about my jaani Kimi... and told her that when she puts up topic let me know and I'll help out in any way. She replied saying that she already put it up last weekEmbarrassedLOLLOL See how behind I am.. choo chooryyEmbarrassed... lekin yeh Eishu bhi duffer hai.. kam se kam meine itna jo likha tha aapke baare mein wo to post kar diya hotaAngryLOL JK Eishu.. I know you aren't feeling well and are stressed with studies.. take care sweetie and I'll reply to your other PM by this weekendHug

AhemmmmmmmmLOLTongue....I thought I was way behind for answering PMs..tumara haal toh mujse v bura haiTongue.......lakin my(urs tooTongue) lil sis Eisha waited for ur reply aur app hain ke time hee nahiAngry.....humari lil sis ko itna tang mat kiya karoTongue........aur tum help karti??ConfusedLOL....jiase u did last timeAngryLOLLOL...me waited and waited for ur reply aur janaab ka koi ata pata hee nahiConfusedLOL
Waise jaan, Eishu cudn't wait any longer so she posted it here...even I was surprisedTongue...I didn't even realize that I am abt to complete one yr......waise toh I don't forget such imp. dates lakine last few weeksOuch..phewWinkTongue

Oops... topic is not about EishaWink Ahem Ahem....

tu v na sampleLOL

Kimiiiiiiiiiiii meriiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnHug 

Congratulations and Celebrations.... na na na nanananana (KKHH ishtyleLOL)

Happy 1st Birthday meri jaan... Bless the day you created an account and joined us all.... I don't know what I'd do without you hereHug 

Thank you meriiiiiiiiiii jaannnnnnnnnnnnnHug

You and your wishes mean so much to me jannnnHugEmbarrassedTongue

My gift for you: my infinite loveWinkBig smile (OK don't call me conjuseLOL... i will post laterWink)

AhemLOL..kuch jiada hee kanjoos ho gai hoTongue

Chalo hugs se kaam chala lete hain doste ke vasteWink

Thank you JaaniHugHugHug

I did bring food thoughLOL

I also loveee veggie pizza like you b/c as you know me too pure veggie... and since the one Eishu posted 5 pages back probably ran outLOL, I am posting againWink

And some pani puri:

And I had cake today as it was my friend's birthday but I managed to snag a piece for youWink.. sorry only one piece.. i ate the restLOL:

Hope you feel lotssss better very soon!!Big smile Neha's prescription to good health and a speedy recovery esp. for her jaaannn Kimiiii: Eat well, drink fluids, rest a great deal, don't stress, talk with friends via IF PM or Yahoo chat... andddd.... PARTY HARDLOL

Enjoyyy meriiiii jaaannnnTongue

aapki NehaEmbarrassed

Awww...thanks for the food jaaniEmbarrassedWink....I was so hungryLOLWink...and veggie pizza is a must for meLOLTongue.......yummmyyyyyyyyyyBig smileLOL

waise I can't eat paani puriConfusedLOL......flu hai naCryOuch....althoguh mouth is wateringLOLLOLTongue.........chalo phir v thoda kha hee lete hainWinkWinkLOL

And cake.....yummmyyTongue.......thanks for all the food JaaniWink......it was delicious.....and yes..I finisded it allTongue

Nehaaaaa meriiiiiii jaannnnnnnn, thank you so much for all your wishesHug..........miss chatting with u jaaniCry........and miss those old daysCry......esp humari woh motw kee planningsLOL

Love you jannnnnHug....you are an absolute sweetheartHug

Luv,
Kimi

Edited by Kimi_dost - 21 March 2006 at 5:47pm
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Prinkzz4eva*~

ooo..damn it!!...i'm late...like always...so srryy!!EmbarrassedOuch

On completin 1 whole yr on IF!...what an accomplishment!WinkClap...hopin fur many years of laughter to comeLOLEmbarrassed

(okie my post is green..as u've noticed..jus fur u!Big smile)

i'll be wearing..

n my date...the one n onliii....abhi!!!

okie....now here r my gifts fur u!!Big smile...hop eu like em..actually u better like emAngryLOL..tookk me so long..lol

~>bouquet of flowersBig smileEmbarrassed

n... ice ream..mmmmmmmm...lolLOL

LOLLOL  TongueTongue

n...

Big smileBig smileBig smile

n...

sry..they didnt have it in green

Cryi'm sorryy....OuchOuchLOL

xoxox....Luv,Neha

Hi NehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

You are not late jaanTongue.....this topic has been posted earlier as Eishu cudn't wait any longerLOLTongue

Thank you so much jaan for your wishes and for the lovely giftsHugHugHug

teddy bears look so cuteEmbarrassedTongue...me gonna save themEmbarrassedWinkLOL

Waise why u ate the cookiesLOL....u cud have eaten ice cream na as I can't eat ice cream...me got coldOuchLOL

Jaan, You made me feel so specialCryTongue.....thankooz buddyTongue

Waise jaroor Eisha ne bataya hogaLOL

Oyeee, ur dress is very B'ful...I really like the colour combinationBig smileTongue......my fav. colourBig smileBig smileTongue........and ur Abhi is looking so cute naWinkWinkTongue

is he gonna sing a Punjabi song for uTongue

Jaan, thanks once againTongueTongue

Love uEmbarrassedTongue

Kimi

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature

hi kimi di

many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many congratulations to you on completing 1 year at if
Clap   Clap
although i am new at if and do not know much about you, still i want to convey my heartiest congratulations as you are one of the very special members of kk forum that i have come across
thanxxxx a ton for uploading all the beautiful videos
and get well soon
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD
love
nidhi

Hi SweetheartBig smileTongue

Thank you so much Jaani for ur wishesHugHugHug

Although I don't u personally, lakin I always love reading your wonderfull postsTongueSmile...keep them coming jaanTongue

Mujse dosti karoge?HugHug

Take CareSmile

Lotz of Love,
Kimi

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
where is reply to my post maine tumhari itni tareef ki aur tumne usse ignore kar diya not fair Cry Cry
Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovly_angel

where is reply to my post maine tumhari itni tareef ki aur tumne usse ignore kar diya not fair Cry Cry

sabar ka phal meetha hota haiTongue

wait karo thodaTongueBig smileHug

I'll cum back after few minsTongueWink

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Originally posted by ~*Prinkzz4eva*~

ooo..damn it!!...i'm late...like always...so srryy!!EmbarrassedOuch

On completin 1 whole yr on IF!...what an accomplishment!WinkClap...hopin fur many years of laughter to comeLOLEmbarrassed

(okie my post is green..as u've noticed..jus fur u!Big smile)

i'll be wearing..

n my date...the one n onliii....abhi!!!

okie....now here r my gifts fur u!!Big smile...hop eu like em..actually u better like emAngryLOL..tookk me so long..lol

~>bouquet of flowersBig smileEmbarrassed

n... ice ream..mmmmmmmm...lolLOL

LOLLOL  TongueTongue

n...

Big smileBig smileBig smile

n...

sry..they didnt have it in green

Cryi'm sorryy....OuchOuchLOL

xoxox....Luv,Neha

Hi NehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

You are not late jaanTongue.....this topic has been posted earlier as Eishu cudn't wait any longerLOLTongue

Thank you so much jaan for your wishes and for the lovely giftsHugHugHug

teddy bears look so cuteEmbarrassedTongue...me gonna save themEmbarrassedWinkLOL

Waise why u ate the cookiesLOL....u cud have eaten ice cream na as I can't eat ice cream...me got coldOuchLOL

Jaan, You made me feel so specialCryTongue.....thankooz buddyTongue

Waise jaroor Eisha ne bataya hogaLOL

Oyeee, ur dress is very B'ful...I really like the colour combinationBig smileTongue......my fav. colourBig smileBig smileTongue........and ur Abhi is looking so cute naWinkWinkTongue

is he gonna sing a Punjabi song for uTongue

Jaan, thanks once againTongueTongue

Love uEmbarrassedTongue

Kimi

o phew!...not lateBig smile..lolEmbarrassed

aww...no probs yaar!!!Big smile...its ur time to feel special!Big smileHug

sry abt the cookieOuchOuch...acha..i'll bake u sum mmore...here u go...

khushh???...lolBig smile

haann...my suit is lukin so hott!!...lol...i luv those colors too!Big smileBig smile

ocourse abhi is lukin sexi as always..lolzLOL...n yupp..he's singin...

jee karda....jee karda...tere nal...nachney nu jee karda...

put yo hands up! put yo hands!...lol

lolz...have u heard this song..sunno..who its by..but heard it at a partyLOLLOLbut yah..is a gud songWinklolzzzzzzz

xoxoox

Neha

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by leomil

hi kimi congrats Pls PM me when the party starts

THIS IS FOR U DI
I HOPE U LIKE IT

THIS IS FOR U DI

Hi SweetheartBig smileTongue

Thanks for the wishes jaaniBig smileHug

This is such a B'ful presentTongue...and my fav. colourTongue

Thanks a ton dearTongue

Jaan, party toh already started naTongue....actual party, we'll hav it on 31stConfusedLOL..until then enjoyyyyBig smile

btw...I've never seen you on this forum beforeEmbarrassed...are you new to kumkum forumEmbarrassedTongue

Originally posted by leomil

THIS IS WHT I WILL BE WEARING.......

MY BANGLES....

MY NECKLACE....

HOPE U LIKE MY DRESS...........PM ME IF U LIKE THE DRESS

LEOMIL

Oyeee, your dress lukz hotttLOL......ahem ahem....now me feeling jealousEmbarrassedLOLLOL....jokingSmile

Go to top