Waise its nice๐Ÿ˜›

yeh model kya unique piece lag rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

hey, I like ur new dress๐Ÿ˜ณ

waise india se mere v naye suits aa gaye๐Ÿ˜‰

Arre Jaani, I lovedd the gifts๐Ÿ˜ƒ............

lakin teri leg pulling v toh karni hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

kya gana hai๐Ÿ˜†....kahan se doonda๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Abey yeh chakar kya hota hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....I lubbbbbbbbbbb him๐Ÿ˜‰

And whtz up with this Kiran bhai huh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.......I am very shareef bachi..ok๐Ÿ˜ก

woh dhanda apun ne kab ka chod diya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†....saala jaan jhokam mein rehti thi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........waise v that was our side business๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

abb shiraafat se sab ko bata do ke Kiran is very innocent girl warna..๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

naye suit ke liye mubrakan vaise kaun laya ๐Ÿ˜‰ oh fardeen is ur lov srry ji galti ho gayi arre u know with my songs na they r too senti๐Ÿ˜† oh yaa kk forum kiran is very very *1000000000000000000000000000 times shareef sahrafat to inmein jiase koot koot ke bhari hai sahrafat aur shreefon ki rani kiran ji๐Ÿ˜†... bas theek ab dhekha kaise bataya sabko tumhari sharafat ๐Ÿ˜‰yeh kuch nahin kk section ppl kiranji jaisa shareef poori duniya mein nahin milega....๐Ÿ˜‰ and kirnaji to kabhi bhai thi hi nahin coz woh to behen hain๐Ÿ˜†
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Surpriseeee๐Ÿ˜› Were you missing me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Can't say I'm exactly "late" since you're still not 1 yet๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Lekin soo sorry for noticing this late๐Ÿ˜ณ I know you're mad at me for being busy but I lovee you and that's all that matters๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Actually just yesterday or day before I noticed Eishu's PM about writing something for your 1st anniversary.... so I replied and I wrote my long bhashaan about my jaani Kimi... and told her that when she puts up topic let me know and I'll help out in any way. She replied saying that she already put it up last week๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† See how behind I am.. choo chooryy๐Ÿ˜ณ... lekin yeh Eishu bhi duffer hai.. kam se kam meine itna jo likha tha aapke baare mein wo to post kar diya hota๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† JK Eishu.. I know you aren't feeling well and are stressed with studies.. take care sweetie and I'll reply to your other PM by this weekend๐Ÿค—

Oops... topic is not about Eisha๐Ÿ˜‰ Ahem Ahem....

Kimiiiiiiiiiiii meriiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn๐Ÿค— 

Congratulations and Celebrations.... na na na nanananana (KKHH ishtyle๐Ÿ˜†)

Happy 1st Birthday meri jaan... Bless the day you created an account and joined us all.... I don't know what I'd do without you here๐Ÿค—

My gift for you: my infinite love๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ (OK don't call me conjuse๐Ÿ˜†... i will post later๐Ÿ˜‰)

I did bring food though๐Ÿ˜†

I also loveee veggie pizza like you b/c as you know me too pure veggie... and since the one Eishu posted 5 pages back probably ran out๐Ÿ˜†, I am posting again๐Ÿ˜‰

And some pani puri:

And I had cake today as it was my friend's birthday but I managed to snag a piece for you๐Ÿ˜‰.. sorry only one piece.. i ate the rest๐Ÿ˜†:

Hope you feel lotssss better very soon!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Neha's prescription to good health and a speedy recovery esp. for her jaaannn Kimiiii: Eat well, drink fluids, rest a great deal, don't stress, talk with friends via IF PM or Yahoo chat... andddd.... PARTY HARD๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoyyy meriiiii jaaannnn๐Ÿ˜›

aapki Neha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 18 years ago
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

ooo..damn it!!...i'm late...like always...so srryy!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

On completin 1 whole yr on IF!...what an accomplishment!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘...hopin fur many years of laughter to come๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

(okie my post is green..as u've noticed..jus fur u!๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

i'll be wearing..

n my date...the one n onliii....abhi!!!

okie....now here r my gifts fur u!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...hop eu like em..actually u better like em๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..tookk me so long..lol

~>bouquet of flowers๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n... ice ream..mmmmmmmm...lol๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

n...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

n...

sry..they didnt have it in green

๐Ÿ˜ญi'm sorryy....๐Ÿ˜†

xoxox....Luv,Neha

Edited by ~*Prinkzz4eva*~ - 18 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi kimi di

many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many congratulations to you on completing 1 year at if
๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘
although i am new at if and do not know much about you, still i want to convey my heartiest congratulations as you are one of the very special members of kk forum that i have come across
thanxxxx a ton for uploading all the beautiful videos
and get well soon
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD
love
nidhi

Edited by nature - 18 years ago
leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi kimi congrats Pls PM me when the party starts
leomil thumbnail
ok this is wht i have bought for u
leomil thumbnail
THIS IS FOR U DI

THIS IS FOR U DI
leomil thumbnail
THIS IS WHT I WILL BE WEARING.......

MY BANGLES....

MY NECKLACE....

HOPE U LIKE MY DRESS...........PM ME IF U LIKE THE DRESS

LEOMIL
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

congrats kimdii

ok I am new to this part of IF however I have been active in KTH and Saarrthi sections

anyway congratss a lot can I join the party???

If yes then i would be happy and yes here's my date ๐Ÿ˜‰

and this is for you 

this picture is signed by Aishwariya Rai herself Hope you like Ash๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by pari0706 - 18 years ago